PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever done this?

BBonez
Jan 6, 2009, 04:47 PM
*Sees a red box* Yay a redbox! *hits the box.......box explodes* ..........Oh....>_> I hope I'm not only one. Anybody else ever do something incredibly stupid ingame?

EspharianRage
Jan 6, 2009, 04:56 PM
I...love hitting those red explosive boxes...it's so fun. :) Don't worry, you're not the only who does that.

SammaeltheDark
Jan 6, 2009, 05:37 PM
I'm also prone to hitting Needle Mines while standing right in front of them

Akaimizu
Jan 6, 2009, 05:51 PM
I've done that, but also because I kind of was firing off an area effect technique and, um, didn't realize I was to get that box in the target area. Of course, this isn't as bad news for me, as it is with my NPCs.

rennix
Jan 6, 2009, 05:58 PM
the first time i saw one, yeah!! I hit it with a sword and killed sarisa.

SammaeltheDark
Jan 6, 2009, 06:03 PM
See, I give myself bonus points mentally if I manage to take out an NPC with a trap I set off.. double if that NPC is Sarisa

jmanx
Jan 6, 2009, 08:24 PM
I can never resist and bonus pts if I damage my human teammates

Solo Vras
Jan 6, 2009, 08:27 PM

Me too , only I managed to kill myself too XD.
And regarding the needle mines , the NPCs keep on triggering them and sometimes they manage to kill me D: (triple mental points I guess).

BBonez
Jan 6, 2009, 08:44 PM
I manage to kill the AI and screw my teammates by accidentally hitting traps a lot x_X This one time in the tower after i defeated the enemies in a room the chest came out. I was going to hit the chest and I accidentally hit the red box next to it instead.....what a waste of a scape doll! I had a feeling I was going to do it too. I hurt myself all the time with the needle trap as well ><

Mike
Jan 6, 2009, 08:50 PM
The needle launcher is more dangerous to your NPCs than it is to the enemies it seems.

ChaosAngel92
Jan 9, 2009, 03:37 PM
I do always expolode that thing in my face.
If you have the matrix PA for mechguns, or the "full-house" crowd control, is a great pain.

Shiroyu
Jan 9, 2009, 03:44 PM
My friend always uses the shield PA where you ride on it like a sled into the red boxes. It's pretty silly.

It's also really annoying when Ogi hits the box when you're near it. Sometimes it seems like he waits until I get close and then purposely shoots it...

Akaimizu
Jan 9, 2009, 03:58 PM
Yeah. The Needle gun traps seem to bring out the worst aspects of NPCs for me. Unlike humans, the NPCs don't have much of an algorithm for staying out of the way of the arc of fire. This pretty much keeps you from really using those Needle traps unless you simply don't care to get your NPCs in the crossfire. Almost always, if you use the Needle Traps, at least one of your NPCs will get hurt from it. They just don't stand away from them.

(Hmm. Maybe I should read my list of commands again and see if there's a everybody, don't move and stay back while I go ahead, command).