PDA

View Full Version : Arcade lobby?

Ace Steel
Jan 6, 2009, 11:50 PM
A big huge lobby where we can play classic Sega games like Virtua Fighter 2, Panzer Dragoon, Virtua On, ect.

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jan 7, 2009, 12:14 AM
That would be nice. Even though I already own a lot the older sega title onmy saturn and such, having them all integrated with psu wouild give me something to do while I wait for synths to finish and whatnot.

tadtwisted
Jan 7, 2009, 12:20 AM
I just want EP3 card revolution on XBLA, such a good game that came out at such a bad time (when the yu-gi-oh craze was big so it got lumped in with that crap)

Immovable One
Jan 7, 2009, 01:01 AM
planet harrier and sonic spinball ^^

gratefulgriz
Jan 7, 2009, 02:20 AM
shining force

Aries2384
Jan 7, 2009, 02:28 AM
I just want them to bring the soccer game back from PSO so that players can chill together and do something besides missions. It was alot of fun, picking up random parties to play soccer.

lainofthewired
Jan 7, 2009, 02:49 AM
Burning Rangers and Knights should be there. Rangers is an underrated game. I would also like to be able to finally play Panzer Dragoon Saga. I heard it was better then FF7. I would like to see the game for myself and determine it's greatness on my own.

darkante
Jan 7, 2009, 05:13 AM
Burning Rangers and Knights should be there. Rangers is an underrated game. I would also like to be able to finally play Panzer Dragoon Saga. I heard it was better then FF7. I would like to see the game for myself and determine it's greatness on my own.

Better then FFVII? Now you got me curious! :D

sephiroth115
Jan 7, 2009, 09:13 AM
That would be cool. Make it take meseta to play, but lets you earn some in the process

vfloresjr24
Jan 7, 2009, 09:20 AM
I would love to have that lobby. A soccer lobby as well.

Muffinpan
Jan 7, 2009, 10:03 AM
Panzer Dragoon Saga is easily the most wonderfully immersive amazingly done rpg I have every played. The lore in this game is out of this world and the combat system is completely different and great. The only problem is it is too short, I could have played that game for over 100 hours and not gotten sick of it.

If I could play that game again, I would probably never run another mission again.

Cracka_J
Jan 7, 2009, 10:37 AM
Streets of RAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEE

Chaos320
Jan 7, 2009, 11:07 AM
Or even better take it to the next level, make the whole lobby interatcable(sp?). For example put some good old goldenaxe on that baby and let two people jump in at once to play together...or even put them inside your room and have a fun time in there. I can remember the last time you would just sit around with your friends in your room (psu that is) and having something to do would be great.

...Gah stupid 360 and your red rings...i wanna come back :/

Darius_Drake
Jan 7, 2009, 12:14 PM
I just want them to bring the soccer game back from PSO so that players can chill together and do something besides missions. It was alot of fun, picking up random parties to play soccer.

That would be cool. That was too fun back in the day.

Dragwind
Jan 7, 2009, 01:39 PM
It would be nice just like the arcade in Shenmue. Doubt it would ever happen though. I used to hope that the console items for our rooms would do the same thing.

Darius_Drake
Jan 7, 2009, 03:12 PM
I don't think anybody really believes ST would actually give us something like this in an update. These are just pipe dreams. We don't even know for sure if we will eventually get everything that is already on the Japanese servers.

Noblewine
Jan 7, 2009, 03:46 PM
I like the idea it would spice up the game abit if it happened.

SammaeltheDark
Jan 7, 2009, 04:05 PM
A big huge lobby where we can play classic Sega games like Virtua Fighter 2, Panzer Dragoon, Virtua On, ect.
Get off my lawn, you youngin's!

No love for Afterburner, Space Harrier, OutRun, Shinobi, Golden Axe... Fantasy Zone?!

Ace Steel
Jan 7, 2009, 06:01 PM
Why did the Topic title change?

Kylie
Jan 7, 2009, 06:21 PM
If they ever make a next-gen Phantasy Star, they should add this, but I doubt PS2 could handle it now. :-P

lainofthewired
Jan 7, 2009, 07:12 PM
I know they won't do it, but it's fun to dreamcast! (LOL)

SStrikerR
Jan 7, 2009, 07:16 PM
That was a terrible, terrible joke. Nice idea though, a lobby like that would be pretty fun.

lainofthewired
Jan 7, 2009, 08:00 PM
I must admit I did face plant a little there.