PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know the name of the ending theme?

BioWarrior
Jan 7, 2009, 02:24 AM
Anyone know the name of the ending theme? Song had a nice beat to it with headphones on but I missed the song name in the credits D: definently better than psu's ending theme but I'm still not sure if it could beat both of pso's ending themes. Would just repeat the credits but it seems you have to create another character to redo story missions~

Shiroyu
Jan 7, 2009, 10:47 AM
I know it's called Taisetsu na Mono, but I'm not sure what the artist is. Google doesn't entirely help here, considering... Taisetsu na Mono is a rather common name/phrase. Almost as common as Ai no Uta.

I found a rip on YouTube (It was a link posted in the details of a vid of the intro song), but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it here.

It is a nice song, I do have to agree. It doesn't beat Can Still See the Light though... maybe World with Me.

Aki_Yoruno
Jan 7, 2009, 05:27 PM
Taisetsu na Mono translates into Important Things. And just in case anyone's wondering about the opening theme too, it's Makenai Kokoro (Unbeatable Heart).

I just beat it last night, yeah, pretty good! Have to agree, Can Still See the Light is better, though. I did, however, really like the World With Me remix from PSOIV sndtrk.

Also, the name of this song, I can't help but remember South Park. Anyone know the episode where they get the ninja weps and fight anime style to a JP theme song? "Hey hey, let's go, kenka suru! Taisetsu na mono, protect my balls! Boku ga warui so let's fighting! Leeeet's fighting loooooove! Leeeet's fighting looooooove!" Couldn't resist... ^^;

StamiStar
Jan 7, 2009, 09:24 PM
I know it's called Taisetsu na Mono, but I'm not sure what the artist is. Google doesn't entirely help here, considering... Taisetsu na Mono is a rather common name/phrase. Almost as common as Ai no Uta.

I found a rip on YouTube (It was a link posted in the details of a vid of the intro song), but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it here.

It is a nice song, I do have to agree. It doesn't beat Can Still See the Light though... maybe World with Me.

The artist is Yumie Fuwara, Composed by Fumie Kuwatani(also composed Can Still See the Light, World with Me), and Sound Recorder/Director of the song is Jun Senoue.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENHtkOsKhfk
The user couldn't upload the ending to Youtube(not noted but minor info and from herself) because of technical difficulties with her video editor(she can't use it well).

Shiroyu
Jan 7, 2009, 09:35 PM
Ah, yeah, that's the vid.

Damn, that means that it was created just for Zero by Sega, so we'll have to wait for a soundtrack release to hear it in a better quality. =/

StamiStar
Jan 7, 2009, 09:41 PM
Ah, yeah, that's the vid.

Damn, that means that it was created just for Zero by Sega, so we'll have to wait for a soundtrack release to hear it in a better quality. =/

What? I don't understand.
btw, The soundtrack comes out on the 28th this month.

BioWarrior
Jan 7, 2009, 10:15 PM
btw, The soundtrack comes out on the 28th this month.

Please tell me the sound track won't be a sega direct exclusive like psu's was. Took two years to find it from a site that would ship to a US address. I keep checking playasia for the soundtrack to preorder it but meh.... Outcome doesn't look good

Shiroyu
Jan 7, 2009, 11:02 PM

The song was made by Sega, not by a "regular" artist, so it won't be on any singles or albums or whatever.

StamiStar
Jan 8, 2009, 03:57 PM
Please tell me the sound track won't be a sega direct exclusive like psu's was. Took two years to find it from a site that would ship to a US address. I keep checking playasia for the soundtrack to preorder it but meh.... Outcome doesn't look good

Probably is SEGA direct. =[ But we all aren't sure.

The song was made by Sega, not by a "regular" artist, so it won't be on any singles or albums or whatever.

Oh, that's what you mean. Yumie's actually an 'outside' artist but her song in the game is more likely Sega-exclusive.

BioWarrior
Jan 22, 2009, 06:07 PM
Anyone got any info on how many tracks are on the PS0 sound track? Effing playasia wants $65 for it and if it's not atleast 2 discs I don't see any point in blowin the money on it considering the 3 disc psu ost was about $40

Amherst_Wind
Jan 22, 2009, 07:02 PM
On the Sega store it says "over 20 songs"... doesnt look like the ost is very big.

http://ebten.jp/sega/p/4571164389714

BioWarrior
Jan 22, 2009, 11:05 PM
I'm taking the plunge. Based on the shipping fee alone it has to be in atleast a doublethick cd case. Not to mention if they include all of the music there should be atleast 30ish tracks

Plus the last time I ordered a sega direct item from playasia it was gone about 2-4 weeks later saying out of print/out of stock

Amherst_Wind
Jan 22, 2009, 11:12 PM
Now that you mention it that store also mentions something about 4 Pieces, 4 CDs maybe?
I dunno... I cant make it out. ¬_¬;
Just let us know when you get it. xD

BioWarrior
Jan 22, 2009, 11:16 PM
The shipping fee was $5 on playasia. Last time I paid that much was for a dualshock 3($4 shipping) and the 3 disk psu OST($5)

I will definently post all the goodies I can about it when I get it. And if I can I'll try to get some pictures too

BioWarrior
Jan 23, 2009, 12:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdeY_dZIX-M

This song alone made me preorder the OST

BioWarrior
Jan 28, 2009, 05:51 PM
Semi bad news for anyone interested in finding out what the OST has on it. Playasia said preparing order should ship on or before January 29th and today they removed the estimated ship date while the item page still says not yet published or released. Though they did remove my option to cancel so I don't know what's going on

_Vyser_
Jan 28, 2009, 06:54 PM
I didn't know there was an OST...I might have to get it. I'm quite a big fan of the music in last half of the last level, and the music that plays during the final boss. Once you get it, tell us how it is! :D

BioWarrior
Jan 28, 2009, 11:24 PM
Now that you mention it that store also mentions something about 4 Pieces, 4 CDs maybe?
I dunno... I cant make it out. ¬_¬;
Just let us know when you get it. xD

It hasn't shipped yet but play Asia has it listed as 0.35kg weight meaning it's ATLEAST 3 cd. So it probable is 4 cd

_Vyser_
Jan 28, 2009, 11:49 PM
Why does it need so many CDs? O_o

BioWarrior
Jan 29, 2009, 12:55 AM
If it's like pso the normal stage music splits up the slow music and battle music as two songs. Intro and ending probable have 2-3 versions(some not in the game psi ost did this too) each menu has 3 variants each section of the city has 2-3 song variants ect.

It's also supose to be like pso so it might even have some pso bonus tracks

BioWarrior
Jan 29, 2009, 10:47 AM
While I'm annoyed playasia hasn't shipped my copy yet they have the full track listing now. It's 4 discs ranging from 18-32 tracks per disc

deso123
Jan 29, 2009, 10:57 AM
Taisetsu Na-Mono is on YouTube now! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdeY_dZIX-M)

This song alone made me preorder the OST

lol, the ending it so lame. It literally brainwashes you into thinking that you had a great time beating the game. it shows you pictures of your char fighting in diff levels which for the most part suck trying to make it like you now have fond memories of the game. So sad...

BioWarrior
Jan 29, 2009, 11:42 AM
lol, the ending it so lame. It literally brainwashes you into thinking that you had a great time beating the game. it shows you pictures of your char fighting in diff levels which for the most part suck trying to make it like you now have fond memories of the game. So sad...

Guess you didn't play phantasy star online. It was one giant throwback to pso

deso123
Jan 29, 2009, 11:59 AM
Guess you didn't play phantasy star online. It was one giant throwback to pso

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8M1B_CfNEs
Some games deserve it while some don't. :3

Dragwind
Jan 29, 2009, 01:59 PM
Yes, the same thing was done in PSO. It would show your character in stills in different areas striking different battle poses.

BioWarrior
Feb 2, 2009, 01:40 AM
New semi-update for people interested in the OST. Playasia raised the price to $72. When I get mine I might give out the coupon code to someone interested in it.