PDA

View Full Version : PSU Weapons and Elements ideas

Vickie
Jan 7, 2009, 10:29 AM
this may sound stupid to some people, but You can Kiss one of my buttcheeks with lip gloss on (jk).

I like to believe that certain guns are meant to be used with a certain element for exmple, a Rattlesnake should be used with plasma shot because a rattlesnakes bite can paralyze, id like the posters to post some of what weapons they think should be used with what elements and why, (Not limited to guns).

JAFO22000
Jan 7, 2009, 10:43 AM
But a rattlesnake's bite can kill, so shouldn't you use killer shot?

A rattlesnake's bite can poison as well, so shouldn't you use the ground shot?

I've never heard of a Rattlesnake paralyzing anyone.

Vickie
Jan 7, 2009, 10:46 AM
But a rattlesnake's bite can kill, so shouldn't you use killer shot?

A rattlesnake's bite can poison as well, so shouldn't you use the ground shot?

I've never heard of a Rattlesnake paralyzing anyone.

maybe im gettin it confused with a spider bite, but thats true incapacitate or virus would be better

Smidge204
Jan 7, 2009, 11:10 AM
And "Grav Shot" (There is no "Ground Shot"?) inflicts Silence.

=Smidge=

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 7, 2009, 11:53 AM
Rattlesnake would work perfectly with killer and dark shot

Blackbull...dark

Twin Tornado- Twin Rising

Hyper Viper- Dark shot if they had something like Twin Killing that would work here

chu-chu-chu
Jan 7, 2009, 12:19 PM
needle cannon should be lightning becuz i know i'd be SHOCKED if i got shot by a bunch of needles! LOL!

and blackbull shooting dark is racist.

darkante
Jan 7, 2009, 12:32 PM
blackbull shooting dark is racist.

Explain to me how. O.o

garjian
Jan 7, 2009, 01:38 PM
Explain to me how. O.o

it has the word black in it... so he automatically thinks it racist.

panzer_unit
Jan 7, 2009, 01:41 PM
S-rank guns all have specific bullet colors - if they gave a bonus to appropriate bullets it would be awesome... there would be some reason to maintaining a collection of specific things instead of just keeping the highest-spec item of each class.

DarkEliteRico
Jan 7, 2009, 01:42 PM
SN/G : lightning for the stun effect....we really don't have a SE that gunners can apply that will totally paralyze

blackbull : killer shot or dark shot

shigga barec: fire nothing like being shot close up with a sawed off, i'd burn the hell out of you if you survived

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 7, 2009, 01:46 PM
Explain to me how. O.o

*Shrugs*
I'm black n i dont feel offended :P

mvffin
Jan 7, 2009, 02:02 PM
Not really a gun, but I think Crimson/Ragnus should inflict burn. I mean, they are ON FIRE.

Shiryuu
Jan 7, 2009, 03:37 PM
I'm guessing GRM/Tenora are too noobie to design them into their weapons.

Also, Love Inferno should inflict Charm with fire bullets.
Spread Needle + Lightning bullets should heal monsters (acupuncture).
Killer Elite should gain level 5 Incapicatete with level 21+ Killer Shot.
Baret + any bullet should knockdown, then magically lift monster and replaced by new ones.
De Ragan Slayer + Ice = auto kill against de ragan.
Deathrain + dark bullets should have Lvl 1 Incapcitate and virus.
Battlestopper + lightning should stun monsters.
Guld and Milla with fire should cause charm then cause your character to auto shout that they're bisexual.
Twin Tornado + Lightning should launch monsters.
Grand Cross + Light should one hit kill dark monsters.
Caliburn + fire = burn level 3
Claymore + dark should auto transform you into beast mode if you're hp goes low.
Holy Ray + Light should heal monsters.
Sniper should have double range
Assassin should have incapicitate level 1 with any bullet
Ank Dedda = incapacitate level 3
Sweet Death + fire = random charm or incapacitate
Ragan-ragan + ground/dark = poison
Arb/B'duki boa should drag monster up to you
Ank buti + fire should cause charm
Delette Line + dark should delete your character from the server if you die with it.

Calsetes
Jan 8, 2009, 12:34 PM
I agree with the 2-headed ragnus and crimson causing burn (I could have sworn that once I actually did get something on fire with the ragnus, but maybe someone just shot them with a fire bullet). As for some of the other weapons (at least melee since I'm not too terribly familiar with a lot of ranged weapons):

Grand Cross could confuse or sleep enemies (the pretty sparklies in their eyes).

Chainsawd I think feels right with HP Absorb (since there's no "bleed" effect).

Apocalypse should..... uh..... lunge at enemies? I think they look like Halo swords.

Dagger of Serafi should be both light and dark element and look like that (maybe make alternating hits the different elements, kind of a stupid idea but doesn't the description say something along those lines?)

As for ranged weapons:

Meteor Cannon should get a bonus to Ground bullets (a meteor is a rock, for those in the know).

Thunder Cannon should get a bonus to Grou..... uh, I mean Lightning Bullets.

Killer Elite - I kind of agree with a slight bonus to Killer Shot with that, though make it no higher than 4. Maybe increase it by 1 level to a max of 4?

Viper - Either shots have a chance to poison, or flat-out incapacitate, but level 1. Same with Hyper Viper.

Some of those flowery laser cannons should have a chance to either Poison, Sleep (like in Wizard of Oz) or Confuse (like in Batman Begins with that flower powder stuff).

Whatever the Dragon Cannon is called (got one last night, forget the name though) should have a bonus to Fire bullets.

Azul Fire - Fire bullets (it's in the name for crying out loud).

Song for Death - Silence, or incapacitate, again at a low level.

And finally, since we can't leave Tech out in the cold:

Psycho Wand should cause a low level of confusion, due to the name.

.....Imagine some other tech weapons here, but since I stay away from them like the plague for fear of becoming "in-teel-i-gent," I don't know of any others.

Vickie
Jan 8, 2009, 02:30 PM
how about Psycho wand makes the user confused when equipped haha

darkante
Jan 9, 2009, 03:32 AM
how about Psycho wand makes the user confused when equipped haha

Yeah like this...
*Fires of spells*...waits for impact..*gets hit by the spell him/herself and be K.O*