PDA

View Full Version : GM and Adahna Degahna Cannon

padiwac
Jan 7, 2009, 08:46 PM
Please confirm if a gunmaster CAN use an Adahna Degahna Cannon, the
13* laser cannon. Some sources say a gunmaster cannot use it. Thanks in advance.

ashley50
Jan 7, 2009, 08:48 PM
its S Rank...what else do you need to know?

chaoskila
Jan 7, 2009, 08:59 PM
its S Rank...what else do you need to know?

can you answer this?
when you you exchange it would the grinds go with it too or go back to 0/10?

FOnewearl-Lina
Jan 7, 2009, 09:00 PM
Sorry, Protranser ONLY >_>

EspioKaos
Jan 7, 2009, 09:01 PM
can you answer this?
when you you exchange it would the grinds go with it too or go back to 0/10?

Back to 0/10.

dogg1000
Jan 7, 2009, 10:09 PM
why would it stay at regular grinds XD

xBladeM6x
Jan 7, 2009, 10:13 PM
Edit: =.=

dogg1000
Jan 7, 2009, 10:26 PM
no lol it gm usable and fortegunner if that matters...

chaoskila
Jan 7, 2009, 11:39 PM
Back to 0/10.

so what your telling me is if you bought a 10/10 your gonna get pǝʞɔnɟ over?
thats pretty dumb.

San Anto
Jan 7, 2009, 11:52 PM
thats pretty dumb.

pretty much.

NDW
Jan 8, 2009, 12:12 AM
thats pretty dumb.

Well, you could just sell the 10/10 then synth a new Degahna Cannon or buy the cheapest one on the market.

mvffin
Jan 8, 2009, 01:01 AM
you can trade in ANY degahna cannon. so buy a 3/3 or whatever is cheapest. Not like you'll find the Adahna Unit anyways, so yeah.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jan 8, 2009, 04:35 AM
thats pretty dumb.
Also be petty dumb to trade a 10/10 for it.

Chuck_Norris
Jan 8, 2009, 04:53 AM
you can trade in ANY degahna cannon. so buy a 3/3 or whatever is cheapest. Not like you'll find the Adahna Unit anyways, so yeah.

It's a tough drop I take it?

darkante
Jan 8, 2009, 04:54 AM
thats pretty dumb.

This is the time when a really wrecked D.Cannon (1/2 grinds lol) pays off too have.
You get a new start. XD

But seriously, i hope this availability comes soon.
I love to use D.Cannon on teh Gunmaster.

Arika
Jan 8, 2009, 05:02 AM
thats pretty dumb.
because it would be too easy to get 10/10 if they allowed you to grind A rank and then upgrade to S rank.

Yunfa
Jan 8, 2009, 02:17 PM
Sorry, Protranser ONLY >_>

was this suppose to be sarcastic, i mean, i know the Killerelite is Cast only, but thats an entire race not a class...HOH Man Casts SUPREMACY!!!

padiwac
Jan 8, 2009, 10:09 PM
Can a gunmaster use an Adehana Deghana Cannon, the 13* laser cannon. Thanks in advance.

Arika
Jan 8, 2009, 10:18 PM
omg, did you even check the last topic you posted?

Chuck_Norris
Jan 8, 2009, 10:19 PM
They answered this in the last topic you made...

Kazemi
Jan 9, 2009, 12:04 AM
three classes can use S rank lasers. has there ever been a weapon that's limited to just one class that can equip its rank for that weapon type? think about it.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jan 9, 2009, 01:35 AM
omg, did you even check the last topic you posted?
He's only got a postcount of 3, 2 of them asking the exact same thing... You be the judge.

DesuJet
Jan 9, 2009, 05:14 AM
Just another forums scrub. Nothing to see here people.

syouz
Jan 9, 2009, 05:25 AM
i can read freaking japanese so i dont understan what tha weapon says and maybe you take a picture with another class

FOnewearl-Lina
Jan 9, 2009, 07:47 AM
i can read freaking japanese so i dont understan what tha weapon says

I'm not quite sure I understand either :)

Magician
Jan 9, 2009, 08:25 AM
Has there ever been a weapon that's limited to just one class that can equip its rank for that weapon type? think about it.

You mean...

Acrotecher, S-rank whip.
Acrofighter, S-rank slicer.
Guntecher, S-rank xbow.

desturel
Jan 9, 2009, 12:59 PM
You mean...

Acrotecher, S-rank whip.
Acrofighter, S-rank slicer.
Guntecher, S-rank xbow.

You are misunderstanding.

Fortegunner, S-rank Laser Cannon
Gunmaster, S-rank Laser Cannon
Protranser, S-rank Laser Cannon

There is no limitation where it says that a specific S rank weapon can only be used by one class. Meaning if it's an S-rank Laser Cannon, it is restricted to only Protranser or only Gunmaster.

What you have listed are weapons that are only S-rank for one Class. Not a weapon that is S-rank across multiple classes, but restricted to use by only one.

There are race restricted weapons (Halarod, Gudda Hon, Killer Elite) and gender restricted weapons (Kohibumiteri, Magical Wand, Kan Yu, Van Brella, Madam Brella), but there aren't any class restricted weapons UNLESS no other class can use the weapon.

The only thing I can think of with Class restrictions is Armor.

Calsetes
Jan 9, 2009, 01:11 PM
Nu-uh! PAs! Have you ever cast Foie as a Fortefighter!?!?

PS - That was supposed to be sarcastic (which I know someone will take me seriously on it...)

But yeah, haven't heard of any class-restricted weapons with the exception of "X class is the only one to use S-rank <weapon name here>", just the race and gender-based ones. I think armor's the only thing that has class restrictions.

padiwac
Jan 9, 2009, 01:14 PM
The main source I was referring to had the ADC as usable by fortegunner, guntecher and protranser. But as guntechers cannot use S-rank lasers I think the source mistakenly put guntecher instead of gunmaster. Thanks all.

NexGen
Jan 9, 2009, 02:02 PM
In 3 pages of replies, let me be the one the clarifies for you.

There will be 2 degahna cannons. An A rank one, which is currently available, and an S rank one, called the degahna cannon+.

The PLUS can be used by mastergunner. The old A rank one that is curently out, cannot.

You listed classes who can use A rank lasers....and they can use the A rank degahna cannon.

After we get this to trade for at the arms dealer, we will be able to get the S rank + version, usable by mastergunner.

Yay for explains.

desturel
Jan 9, 2009, 02:08 PM
Yay for explains.

Ummm... he clearly stats that he's talking about the 13* so your explanation missed the whole point of the thread.

The 13* is Adahna Degahna Cannon. The 9* is Degahna Cannon.

NexGen
Jan 9, 2009, 02:28 PM
Duh, apparently.

Look at what he's actually saying and you'll see that the descriptions he's referring to are for the A rank.

Its not that hard to look past the title and check the content :p

Calsetes
Jan 9, 2009, 04:13 PM
You made perfect sense to me, Nex, if that's any consolation.

I'm still looking for the board to make me one, got his arm from helping a friend try to get the board for her, so maybe she'll return the favor...?

desturel
Jan 9, 2009, 04:38 PM
Its not that hard to look past the title and check the content :p

Hmm... let me see. The OP has said:

Please confirm if a gunmaster CAN use an Adahna Degahna Cannon, the 13* laser cannon. Some sources say a gunmaster cannot use it. Thanks in advance.

and

Can a gunmaster use an Adehana Deghana Cannon, the 13* laser cannon. Thanks in advance.

Not to mention:

The main source I was referring to had the ADC as usable by fortegunner, guntecher and protranser. But as guntechers cannot use S-rank lasers I think the source mistakenly put guntecher instead of gunmaster. Thanks all.

Which would mean the OP was talking about the 13* cannon. Now his SOURCE may have been talking about the Degahna Cannon, but he was specifically talking about the Adahna Degahna Cannon as stated multiple times in this thread.

Or were you suggesting that the OP didn't know what the Degahna Cannon was? I guess that is a bit believable except that you need to trade in a Degahna Cannon to get Adahna Degahna Cannon. It would be pretty hard, though not impossible, to look up the stats of the ADC and not know what is required to obtain in, then finding out what the items in question were and where to find them.

In fact in the
3 pages of replies, not once was the description of the Degahna Cannon given until immediately prior to your response. You are chiding people for not giving information that was not asked for.

So in summary:
OP asks "can gunmaster use the 13* laser cannon?"
People respond to say "Duh, of course they can."
OP says "okay, but someone told me they couldn't. that's why I was confused"
To which you respond "well, that's because no one wants to tell you that there's a 9* cannon that's sort of the same as the 13*"

Your accusation that people are withholding information is incorrect as the information was never asked for.

Genoa
Jan 9, 2009, 05:15 PM
This topic wins a glittery star-sticker <_> http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:SJXB5UVV8FA9dM:http://www.yoficosmetics.com/catalog/images/STAR%2520STICKERS%2520008.jpg

-= The Adahna Degahna Cannon CAN be used by Gunmasters
and Fortegunners... and Protransers.

-= The Adahna Degahna Cannon is acquired by trading the following items at the item exchange mission in Gawik's Pub on Moatoob:
- Degahna Cannon (cannot be obtained already made, the board is here: http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/15/1289/board_degahna_cannon/) [quanity: 1]
- Mayalee Prism (Can be obtained by exchanging 90 Photon Fragments using the Exchange Quest at the Parum Guardian Branch.) [quanity: 1]
- Adahna Unit (Your window of opportunity is only 2 weeks in the Protectors alpha+ S2 only on the degahna route, as the first half of the event you only get the protectors delta and gamma.) [quanity: 1]

The Adahna Unit cannot be acquired yet, seeing we don't have our 2nd anniversary event (Japan has).
We also do not have Gawik's Pub exchange mission yet, it is called "The Arms Dealer".

NexGen
Jan 9, 2009, 07:56 PM
You have waaay too much time on your hands, Desturel.

I assume this answers the question the op had, and on that note, this thread can rightfully be done.

desturel
Jan 10, 2009, 03:06 AM
- Adahna Unit (Your window of opportunity is only 2 weeks in the Protectors alpha+ S2 only on the degahna route, as the first half of the event you only get the protectors delta and gamma.) [quanity: 1]

Minor correction. You can also get Adahna Unit from Lighting Carnival (http://psupedia.info/Lightning_Carnival)... whenever that comes around. Do-or-die Spirit - Den (http://psupedia.info/Do-or-die_Spirit_-_Den) has a level 150 Degahna. This was the only reason I wanted lightning Carnival in the first place (although admittedly I wanted Crisla-senba).

You have waaay too much time on your hands, Desturel.

Not the first and probably not the last person to tell me this. :)

Kazemi
Jan 10, 2009, 03:41 AM
Minor correction. You can also get Adahna Unit from Lighting Carnival (http://psupedia.info/Lightning_Carnival)... whenever that comes around. Do-or-die Spirit - Den (http://psupedia.info/Do-or-die_Spirit_-_Den) has a level 150 Degahna. This was the only reason I wanted lightning Carnival in the first place (although admittedly I wanted Crisla-senba).it wouldn't drop there. bosses don't have set drops by level like normal enemies do and they vary from mission to mission quite often, especially with event missions.

darkante
Jan 10, 2009, 04:00 AM

2 weeks huh? It starts to remind me of that blasted Love Inferno hunt...hopefully..itīs not as rare? =3

desturel
Jan 10, 2009, 04:09 AM
it wouldn't drop there. bosses don't have set drops by level like normal enemies do and they vary from mission to mission quite often, especially with event missions.

Ah well, one less reason to want Lightning Carnival.