PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 S+10 Grinder Buying Plan

fortetoker
Jan 7, 2009, 10:26 PM
Now that grinder s+10's have reached a record high of 1mill a piece and base S's r up to 100k we r ready to to take action we have been waiting for. Me and friends i run with have been planning on buying out most of the S+10's in shop putting them up at aproximately 10mill a piece we have done research cheked all of the shops and made sure we have enough to put our plan into play. between us we have around 10billion messeta and r ready to buy all the s+10's up until 10mill so that we can keep the price around that much messeta. we have been waiting since grinder s+10's were 100k so now that most hacked s+10's r gone were ready. And all of u that do have s+10's either in storage or up in shop for over 10mill r gona b very happy with what were ab out to do. So by tomorrow night me and many others will have bought all of the S+10's up to 10mill a piece and will resell for 10mill that night. and anyone that decides they wana b dum and sell S+10's for cheap we will have messeta to buy them so b smart and maby u can make some money.

Ethateral
Jan 7, 2009, 10:43 PM
And I wonder how many people will actually BUY them at 10 mil a pop? This isn't like the Lumira / Spread. I wouldn't spend 10 mil on a grinder that could still NOT give me my next grind. =/ I'd rather spend that amount on something more usefull, thanks. Enjoy failing.

Lunasol8888
Jan 7, 2009, 10:43 PM
Hmm you have fun with that, although I fail to see the purpose.

sephiroth115
Jan 7, 2009, 10:45 PM
That is the most ignorant and retarded thing you could do, wtf is wrong with you guys. the economy on the 360 sucks as it is and you're gonna do that.

EDIT: Umm... I'm no economist, but wouldn't it have been smarter to buy them all when they were cheaper?

xBladeM6x
Jan 7, 2009, 10:49 PM
They are trying to do it so that 10/10 weapons are much less common. Which they should be. But either way, I will never pay that much for them. Either people are going to need to buy them and make them SUPER high prices like this. Or make them available to everyone for a very cheap price.

Personally I like the second idea, just because those of you who are buying them, could make a huge profit. Otherwise, I would just sell them to the NPC. Decrease the amount of S+10's immensely.

Morpheo
idk sounds pretty fun, i know id do somthing like that if i had the money lol, have fun guys!

Majarra
having nothing better to do with that meseta? i could have it i mean i could really use some 50% rainbow armas/serfais.....

sephiroth115
Jan 7, 2009, 10:51 PM
having nothing better to do with that meseta? i could have it i mean i could really use some 50% rainbow armas/serfais.....

Lolz. :cheepcheep:

fortetoker
Jan 7, 2009, 10:54 PM
idk if all of u understand this 1st off many ppl would spend the money if they have to. second were doing because we can make a big profit. And yes u are right the economy will not be destroyed but there will be a big effect and im sure you all know this im just happy were finnally gonna do what ive been waiting to do for a year. TY psu community

Majarra
Jan 7, 2009, 10:55 PM
lol this thread scared me. i though it was gonna be something like "YOUR ALL GUNNA BE HACKED BA-BYE 10/10 AGTIO!"

sephiroth115
Jan 7, 2009, 10:55 PM
Uh no, ty for proving why I don't use alot of S ranks

Ethateral
Jan 7, 2009, 10:56 PM
Doing this is going to hurt our economy even more. I don't see why someone would even do this. Sure, S ranks should be a bit harder to obtain, however, doing this is going to hurt us more. I still don't see people buying them at 10 mil a pop. When they can just go and get Olpads, Copernia, trade them in, find Grinder Base S, and make their own grinders for a HELL of a lot less.

sikotic_demon
Jan 7, 2009, 10:59 PM
i have a strange feling that this half baked plan was cooked up when this group was probably well lit...

fortetoker
Jan 7, 2009, 11:03 PM
have you ever actually tried to make a s+10 it is very hard to do most of the s+10's in our economy are hacked. If you read what were doing carefully base S's are included they are only 100k so we will hopefully be able to get them up to around 500k and buy any people try to sell for cheaper. WE're making history here no1 has ever came up with enough money to pull something like this off.

sephiroth115
Jan 7, 2009, 11:04 PM
its gonna take alot fyi, I just did my own research, their gonna need at least a billion just for the first rooms worth. the one guy @ 1 mil each has almost 9.5 stacks so good luck

xBladeM6x
Jan 7, 2009, 11:07 PM
Again, if they want to make a difference for the community, they should just NPC them. THere is no point in doing this unless you are physically taking the S+10's off of the game.

Majarra
Jan 7, 2009, 11:07 PM
Wow this douche needs to banned from PSU./thread

Ethateral
Jan 7, 2009, 11:11 PM
idk if all of u understand this 1st off many ppl would spend the money if they have to. second were doing because we can make a big profit. And yes u are right the economy will not be destroyed but there will be a big effect and im sure you all know this im just happy were finnally gonna do what ive been waiting to do for a year. TY psu community

You obviously can't begin to believe that people will pay that much for something that doesn't guarentee a grind, do you? I'd rather go out, find the materials myself, do trade ins for them, and make them myself. Yes, we ARE right, the economy will be destroyed more than it already is.

And yes, I HAVE made my own S+10s, a few times. I've kept them all myself, except I split some among friends before. I never once bought the glitched ones, nor did it myself. Yes, it IS hard, but this is a bit absurd, if you ask me.

I'm well aware that you included Base S in there. However, those can be gotten for free. Either it be finding the Base S itself or trading in Olpads or Copernia. People will easily take free over paying an absurd amount. Or even better, UNDERCUT you in the long run. You can't have all this money to do this. I think you thought "O hai gaiz, let's bai all da S+10s and basez on da market! Den we'll resellz fo 10 fold deir amount, so no onez will baiz dem. Brilliant! <3"

N2TrAnC3
Jan 7, 2009, 11:13 PM
Let them buy them up, prices will be down to a million within a few weeks.... Some people seem to think S+10s are running out.

Syl
Jan 7, 2009, 11:13 PM
At first I thought "Oh hey it's going to be liek that one player that wanted to buy out the whole Catilium market and sell it for way lower so the price could be fixed."

But this idea is either the works of a troll or a complete moron. Seriously, even if you buy out all the S+10's and sell them for such a ridiculously hiked price, who is going to buy them? Another flaw with this is that people will still be making S+10's and if yours aren't selling you can bet your arse they're going to sell theirs for cheaper, screwing you out of meseta, even if you buy theirs.

fortetoker
Jan 7, 2009, 11:14 PM
you have the right idea now.

Ethateral
Jan 7, 2009, 11:16 PM
Lol... You have no idea what you're doing.

xzidanex
Jan 7, 2009, 11:18 PM
Wow... just... wow >.>

fortetoker
Jan 7, 2009, 11:19 PM
No trust me we know what we are doing and this will change PSU.

Zwick_
Jan 7, 2009, 11:19 PM
and then they will figure out how many people have 500 stacks of these sitting in presents, but its worth a shot guys

Ethateral
Jan 7, 2009, 11:21 PM
This won't change PSU. People are making them as we speak, and you'll always be undercutted, it's how economy works. You clearly have a flaw in your plan. As with Grinder Base S that are find in missions as is. You will be continually undercut. You can't possibly afford to keep up with the amount of players finding/making Grinders.

Zwick_
Jan 7, 2009, 11:23 PM
stop trying to talk them out of it and use this to make some quick cash lol

DarkEliteRico
Jan 7, 2009, 11:23 PM
Personally I don't think people will buy them at the prices you plan, I'd end up hording them myself and not letting anyone know about it. Other then making 10/10 weapons more rare you're not doing much else to make the game better or more enjoyable for anyone else but you and your friends who already seem to have enough money to buy a piece of Jesus.

People in this game will always want to undercut a little if they think it will actually move their product, the grinding boost will be gone soon, prices will go up and down, but we'll still have a surplus of duped grinders still out.

Looking over some of the prices and weapons on the JP servers 10/10 weapons and decent 50%s are usually cheaper (partially due to player population) and that's personally how some of them should be here. There's no reason for some items to be priced at what they are other then just pure greed

xBladeM6x
Jan 7, 2009, 11:24 PM
No trust me we know what we are doing and this will change PSU.
You trying to sound epic? Like all evil and cunning? lol That was probably one of the cheesiest lines I've read on any forum. You act like your a dictator. XD

Omg this is hilarious. I'm going to laugh SO hard if SEGA see's this and deletes all the S+10's from the sever after you buy them. Oh what a glorious day it would be.

sephiroth115
Jan 7, 2009, 11:24 PM
Step 1: Buy all the S+10s
Step 2: ????
Step 3: Profit

Flippin genious business plan

Ethateral
Jan 7, 2009, 11:26 PM
Step 1: Buy all the S+10s
Step 2: Fail.
Step 3: No Profit

Flippin genious business plan

Fix'd

fortetoker
Jan 7, 2009, 11:27 PM
Ok so your telling me that if we buy aproximately 10,000 S+10's S+10's will b same price listen to yourself thats ridiculous.

sephiroth115
Jan 7, 2009, 11:27 PM
Fix'd

Hey thanks, I forgot to put my lolz at the end of it ;P

sephiroth115
Jan 7, 2009, 11:29 PM
Ok so your telling me that if we buy aproximately 10,000 S+10's S+10's will b same price listen to yourself thats ridiculous.

Um... Yeah I kinda think thats the point we're all going for. People will still undercut. Making your grinders glorious paperweights. Lolz

xBladeM6x
Jan 7, 2009, 11:29 PM
Actually yes. Because there are people with up to 20 stacks on a single character using Gacha's.

Basically the Gacha storage Owns your plan.

Chuck_Norris
Jan 7, 2009, 11:31 PM
Just stop talking guys. Let them waste their money.
Once they buy them, grinders will be back to their usual price in a week, and they'll be out "10billion mesta" :lol:

Turb0
Jan 7, 2009, 11:32 PM
This plan is going to fail pretty hard. They may be 10 mil right after you buy them, but the price will keep going back down. Someone tried to do that with catilium a while ago and they were back around the same price they were before within a day or two.

xBladeM6x
Jan 7, 2009, 11:37 PM
Honestly, I can't help but read:

"No trust me we know what we are doing and this will change PSU."

And not get a kick out of it. XD Seriously, who does this guy think he is? Chuck Norris? Dude, get over yourself, it's a video game. You act like you have devised a plan that is equal or greater than the secret plan to assassinate Hitler.

Chuck_Norris
Jan 7, 2009, 11:40 PM
Chuck Norris?

He most certainly is not. :disapprove:

fortetoker
Jan 7, 2009, 11:42 PM
Ok i do not believe youy people know the extent of this we are buying out around 10,000 s+10s granted not all at once we wil be ready to buy out people that are dumb and sell for 4mill so u could do that or make 6 mill more a piece. Many people think that we will be undercuted and brought down to a mill again if that was the case it would go back to 100k. so be prepared

Ethateral
Jan 7, 2009, 11:43 PM
Honestly, I can't help but read:

"No trust me we know what we are doing and this will change PSU."

And not get a kick out of it. XD Seriously, who does this guy think he is? Chuck Norris? Dude, get over yourself, it's a video game. You act like you have devised a plan that is equal or greater than the secret plan to assassinate Hitler.

No, he thinks he's God. <3 Just give it up. There are so many flaws in this plan, my good man.

fortetoker
Jan 7, 2009, 11:45 PM
I also am sure that those who do have stacks after this will greatly apreciate what we are doing they will make 10x profit. so goodluck

Ethateral
Jan 7, 2009, 11:47 PM
Ok i do not believe youy people know the extent of this we are buying out around 10,000 s+10s granted not all at once we wil be ready to buy out people that are dumb and sell for 4mill so u could do that or make 6 mill more a piece. Many people think that we will be undercuted and brought down to a mill again if that was the case it would go back to 100k. so be prepared

Gacha and stacks of S+10s. I'm sorry, you're owned already. People will not buy them for 10 mil. Good luck with not making a profit.

xXJoshXx
Jan 7, 2009, 11:48 PM
fortetoker<<<idiot lmao

Turb0
Jan 7, 2009, 11:49 PM
Oh good! So you're improving the economy by making the people who glitched S+10s richer! Thanks a lot!!:p

fortetoker
Jan 7, 2009, 11:51 PM
Trust me many people that have stacks are already trying to make as much profit as possible and this opens up more profit they wont argue with that now will they.

xXJoshXx
Jan 7, 2009, 11:54 PM
Trust me many people that have stacks are already trying to make as much profit as possible and this opens up more profit they wont argue with that now will they.

dude just shut up already im not even from your server and i can tell you no ones going to buy them for 10mill .-.

Ethateral
Jan 7, 2009, 11:56 PM

Profit? I don't see it anywhere. You're failing to see the point. NO one is going to spend THAT much money on a grinder. It doesn't automatically give you a grind.

You're failing to see that people will undercut you and by golly, here's another idea: People can use the trade forums to get them for cheaper. Can't regulate that, can you! <3

You fail to see all these flaws. There is NO possible way you'll pull this off, LET ALONE, will players pay that much. I'd much rather make my own, for tenfold cheaper. Kthx. <3

Turb0
Jan 7, 2009, 11:56 PM
Ok, so who's all in on it? Who are these revolutionary people that are going places never gone before and changing PSU as we know it? After all, we need to know who these economy masterminds are so we can all know who to bow down to when this brilliant plan gets put into effect. :roll:

sephiroth115
Jan 8, 2009, 12:00 AM

Called a grind boost. Grinders always go up then

9lotus
Jan 8, 2009, 12:18 AM
someone is grossly overestimating the demand for S+10 grinders

that, and I suspect at least some of you will get bored spending all their time buying S+10s

Turb0
Jan 8, 2009, 12:21 AM
Oooh, just found this.

http://pics.ipostr.com/pics/pic_12003396802045.png

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 8, 2009, 12:24 AM
Oooh, just found this.

http://pics.ipostr.com/pics/pic_12003396802045.png

LMAO XD
I've done that b4.....thats what makes it so funny

Arika
Jan 8, 2009, 12:38 AM
See thing true, and you will know that he isn't that stupid.
He just use a basic trick to lie people as he was stupid, but his intention is behind that.

lol <,< this message show clear intention to me that of message

"Myself alone will never be able to rise grinder price that much after I already bought all the S+10 at the cheapest price, now, I really wish the price to rise highly so that I will get rich faster. Everybody please help me rise the price, so my 1000000 of S+10 in my storage will have some use to me. Now I m so poor, because I spent all meseta for these grinder. need to rise the price and sell them out fast!"

If they are planing to stock all the grinder by their meseta, they wouldn't warn people to rise the price first. Before the OP posted this message, I bet that he already finished storage his grinder. now he only want to rise the price.

This person just want to trick other people to help him rise the price of S+10 after he already bought as many as he could (or storage full).

Tyreek
Jan 8, 2009, 12:42 AM
This thread... XD Good luck gentlemen. Amuse us with your plan.

joefro
Jan 8, 2009, 12:53 AM
Wow, great plan. I'll wait until you buy the market out before I get any grinders. I can't wait until I can only buy NINE grinders with 99 999 999 meseta. You will surely change PSU for the better. SEGA should promote you to GM, I have so much respect for you.

/lulz

Ethateral
Jan 8, 2009, 01:32 AM
I'm so proud of the OP. <3

/wrist and lulMEGAZORZ

mAsTeR OuTi
Jan 8, 2009, 01:52 AM
Hi,

what a stupid plan....rly!
I will make some S+10 grinders and than I undercut u....and other ppl undercut u too and the only ones that will make profit is me and many others...

but by the way I dont believe you anyway^^

so long...

OuTi

ashley50
Jan 8, 2009, 03:16 AM
I like 360 PSU players :3

they're one of a kind ;]

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 8, 2009, 03:29 AM

they're one of a kind ;]

o.o
I resent that remark lol

xzidanex
Jan 8, 2009, 04:37 AM

they're one of a kind ;]

I resent that as well! Wait... no I don't, you're right >.>

fortetoker
Jan 8, 2009, 06:43 AM
All of you will know Nobo Habaharu because we're about to change grinding for everyone knowmatter what prices will not dip down past 5mill trust me when that many grinders are taken out of the economy sumthing is gonna happen.

xBladeM6x
Jan 8, 2009, 06:45 AM
All of you will know Nobo Habaharu because we're about to change grinding for everyone knowmatter what prices will not dip down past 5mill trust me when that many grinders are taken out of the economy sumthing is gonna happen.
Trying to be epic again? When will you grow up and realize that you are talking about a video game. Stop acting like you are actually doing something worth remembering you by. Seriously, you fail.

xXJoshXx
Jan 8, 2009, 07:24 AM

you act like this game is your life lmao

xBladeM6x
Jan 8, 2009, 07:31 AM
you act like this game is your life lmao
I know it's hilarious. It's like the cheesy lines in movies like, ... *dramatic pause* ... "First the forums! And then, THE WORLD! MUHAHAHAA!!" *Lightning Strike on their castle*

Majarra
Jan 8, 2009, 07:36 AM
QUICK PUT UR GRINDERS FOR A STACK LETS SEE IF HE BUYS THOSE!

xXJoshXx
Jan 8, 2009, 07:40 AM
I know it's hilarious. It's like the cheesy lines in movies like, ... *dramatic pause* ... "First the forums! And then, THE WORLD! MUHAHAHAA!!" *Lightning Strike on their castle*

lol '-'

SStrikerR
Jan 8, 2009, 07:52 AM
Oh man, this dude is so smart, why didn't I think of this! :rolleyes:

Smidge204
Jan 8, 2009, 08:20 AM
If people are selling them at 1 mil, that's what they're worth. Even the people who sell them for that price get undercut. You know why you don't see them any cheaper? Because if 1 mil is the average, they sell quickly at the lower price.

You and your buddies are prepared to spend ten billion meseta in this venture? All you will succeed in doing is making the people who have S+10's in reserve more money. If you're selling them for 10 mil someone definitely sell them for less (because they're priced at 1 mil now and not flying off the shelves) and you and your friends will be left standing around with your dicks in your hands, ten billion in the hole. If you're lucky you can get your money back... eventually.

Edit: And people can always make their own, with a little luck. The supply is not finite. :)

Did the 360 servers get the same rollback compensation package the PC servers got? If so, those grinders aren't gonna be worth half the current price next week when the grind and luck bonuses are gone.

Happy trails!
=Smidge=