PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with a Caduceus Wand willing to trade?

BioWarrior
Jan 8, 2009, 11:36 PM
First of all yes I know I can enter in the code to obtain it which I did. Somehow mine dissapeared from my inventory and I don't remember how to reset my DS cartridge to default from the main ds menu so I can get it back.

Anyone willing to give theirs up? I've got a few goodies like
105 photon drops
Master/hit
Master/hpx2
PP regen lv4
A unit to raise all techs by 1 level
Dragon Horn 6* spear
A 7star generic double saber メーレンネンカ+10with 20hit
And I also have a 7 star generic rod ケリュケイオン with lvl3 meseta element

It's not much so I'd be willing to give up multiples or maybe if someone could tell me how to wipe my cart to default day 1

BioWarrior
Jan 9, 2009, 12:33 AM
Can't read Kanji well but I think I found how to reset the cart and delete everything. Hold ABXYLR while the game boots up. I don't want to resort to this so I am willing to give out the entire list since I may end up losing it all anyways since I love that caduceus.

xSHiNOx
Jan 9, 2009, 12:56 AM
whats a generic double saber?

BioWarrior
Jan 9, 2009, 01:09 AM
whats a generic double saber?

It's a 7* but it's not a unique rare. It's just another color combination of the lower ranked sabers
This one specificly is gold blue and white

TehWavy
Jan 9, 2009, 03:57 AM
I'll trade mine for your Dragon Horn. :)

I'm more interested in filling up my item database than actually having the items, lol.

FC is 2664 6160 4279.

Ultie
Jan 9, 2009, 08:49 AM
heck i'd give you one for free, i dont need anything on your list x3

BioWarrior
Jan 9, 2009, 12:28 PM
Well I'm home all day today pretty much so either of you two can post a time that's good for you and I'll meet you in game.

Not sure if the forum will keep showing me online but since I mostly check PSOW on my phone I usually check what's going on every 15minutes to an hour(depends what stage in wifi I'm caught up in)

TehWavy
Jan 9, 2009, 09:10 PM
Hey, I'm on now - still don't know what your FC is though. :P
If you want to keep your Dragon Horn I'm fine with that, just gotta get it in my database and trade it back. xD

BioWarrior
Jan 9, 2009, 09:15 PM
F/c is 5413 4327 9138

I'll be waiting

TehWavy
Jan 9, 2009, 09:23 PM
Awesome.

That brings me to 76% of all weapons/mags in PS0... still got a way to go. D: