PDA

View Full Version : if the Consoles were DBZ characters.....

Saner
Jan 9, 2009, 03:50 AM
http://4chanarchive.org/images/v/23558090/1228157612856.png

that sure explains it!!!! :lol:

Nitro Vordex
Jan 9, 2009, 04:52 AM
Trade Gohan for Krillin and there you go.

MetaZedlen
Jan 9, 2009, 04:56 AM
Very well put Saner :D

Mixfortune
Jan 9, 2009, 04:56 AM
Trade Gohan for Krillin and there you go.
But then that screws with PC, since it's all Saiyans.
Plus you could use the future story lines with mystic as a further analogy with the Wii.
And it's rarely. Not never.

Chuck_Norris
Jan 9, 2009, 04:59 AM
The PS3 thinks it's the best? It's better than 360 and Wii, I can be sure about that. :disapprove:

Mixfortune
Jan 9, 2009, 05:07 AM
The PS3 thinks it's the best? It's better than 360 and Wii, I can be sure about that. :disapprove:

Pah. Vegeta fanboy.
Go make some more Linkin Park AMVs.

raikomaru40
Jan 9, 2009, 07:14 AM
Trunks FTW.

TalHex
Jan 9, 2009, 07:18 AM
i agree with that... except for the PC... PC has some good games but not anywhere near enough, besides if you have a PC like nitro's, you are screwed game wise

Nitro Vordex
Jan 9, 2009, 08:54 AM
Looks like the systems reflect their owners too.

Sayara
Jan 9, 2009, 11:07 AM
Krillian is definitly GC.
Great for kicks but otherwise worthless

Larian
Jan 9, 2009, 11:17 AM
Krillian is definitly GC.
Great for kicks but otherwise worthless

I lol'd

Moo2u
Jan 9, 2009, 11:31 AM
Pah. Vegeta fanboy.
Go make some more Linkin Park AMVs.

Good one. :D

Outrider
Jan 9, 2009, 12:04 PM
Clearly Trunks would be the PSP:

Everybody thought he would be so cool when they first saw him (PSP pre-release = Future Trunks) but now that he's around, he's never involved in anything important (Current PSP = Kid Trunks.)

To go with that, I suppose the DS would be Goten:

Unassuming and having a ton of fun.

KodiaX987
Jan 9, 2009, 12:09 PM
PS3: Mr. Huge - His bigness is perfection.
Xbox 360: Snowflake - overcompensation that meets great success in places and massive failure in others.
Wii: Glutes - good-mannered but is tired with constant beratement.
PC: Brad - smooth as all hell, lurking in the shadows.
Dreamcast: Kevin.

PhotonDrop
Jan 9, 2009, 02:32 PM

Everybody thought he would be so cool when they first saw him (PSP pre-release = Future Trunks) but now that he's around, he's never involved in anything important (Current PSP = Kid Trunks.)

I was going to say this, damn you.

Weeaboolits
Jan 9, 2009, 03:03 PM
If the consoles were DBZ characters they'd spend three weeks reading the disk, only to let you play through one level.

Lance813
Jan 9, 2009, 03:08 PM
Hahha, That was awesome Ronin.

Moo2u
Jan 9, 2009, 03:33 PM
If the consoles were DBZ characters they'd spend three weeks reading the disk, only to let you play through one level.

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd186/dontstopnow/YouWin.jpg

SubstanceD
Jan 11, 2009, 03:40 PM
http://4chanarchive.org/images/v/23558090/1228157612856.png

that sure explains it!!!! :lol:

Fucking Awesome. I had to save that to my desktop.

LOL.

Larian
Jan 11, 2009, 04:04 PM
If the consoles were DBZ characters they'd spend three weeks reading the disk, only to let you see the opening dialogue. Then you would have to wait a month to see one level.

Fixed! =D

Nitro Vordex
Jan 11, 2009, 04:36 PM
"Most people seem to like it THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST."
I got your character limit right here.

CrimsomWolf
Jan 12, 2009, 06:06 AM
Am I the only person who's Xbox 360 haven't had any problems???

Also, the noise it generates is nothing compared to my father listening to Deep Purple or our vaccumcleaner.

Vanzazikon
Jan 12, 2009, 12:40 PM
I agree with PC.

Outrider
Jan 12, 2009, 02:48 PM
Am I the only person who's Xbox 360 haven't had any problems???

Also, the noise it generates is nothing compared to my father listening to Deep Purple or our vaccumcleaner.

Nope, I haven't had any trouble with my 360 (though it's a little loud, but not any worse than having my PC on - you drown it out).

Then again, I also play my Wii regularly - and not even for mini-games! So clearly I'm in the minority.

Mixfortune
Jan 12, 2009, 05:11 PM
I did have a problem with mine once, but that may have solely to do with the fact that someone decided to place it upright on the carpet next to the brick panels on the floor surrounding the fireplace. On top of which, I was leaning back in the recliner when the legs kicked out even though I wasn't pulling them out, and knocked over a TV tray with some game cases which caused the 360 to teeter over and conk itself on the head on said bricks.

Clearly it's the console's fault. Any other fine piece of machinery would've lasted such a trauma the victor.