PDA

View Full Version : AotI What will we get after parum GBR ?

Kadajenova
Jan 9, 2009, 02:22 PM
So guys what will we get after parum GBR ? Carnival ? Shred the darkness ? other GBR ?

ashley50
Jan 9, 2009, 02:23 PM
delays...

and waiting games ;)

Kylie
Jan 9, 2009, 02:25 PM
I'm hoping for the carnival mission, but no one knows for sure.

Tyreek
Jan 9, 2009, 02:32 PM
Well. if I'm correct, and the Carnival is still going through "repairs" still, then Shred the Darkness would be next. I look forward to that event more than the carnival.

xBladeM6x
Jan 9, 2009, 02:35 PM
Possibilities judging from the JP schedule:

- Photon Charge Update
- Rare Mission Update
- Mission Carnival
- Arms Dealer
- Clothes 'N' Shop Update

Other than that I would just say the TECHNIC fix could come, or the boss box booting prevention thing.

Darius_Drake
Jan 9, 2009, 02:44 PM
Mission Carnival and Arms Dealer is sounds great, but what is the Rare Mission Update?

Arada
Jan 9, 2009, 02:49 PM
"You got a rare mission" message at the end of the run.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 9, 2009, 02:49 PM
Mission Carnival and Arms Dealer is sounds great, but what is the Rare Mission Update?

If i remember correctl i believe at the end of the mission
You will see an indication in pink letters "if" someone got the rare mission. It will say who got it.

Then i suppose that said person must b leader unless the possibly run off o.o

Tyreek
Jan 9, 2009, 02:50 PM
I believe with that update, the system would tell you that someone in your party has got a rare mission after completing the mission. "*Insert red text here* ___ has obtained a rare mission." Or something Along those lines.

Edit: DAMMIT! Beat me to it! XD

Oh and Charger there is no need to switch leaders due to our past update with the rare missions. As long as someone got it, and is in the party, no leader switch is neccesary.

xEndrance
Jan 9, 2009, 02:52 PM
Don't get those hopes up. Were just going to get delayed... Like normal...

-Sigh-

Golto
Jan 9, 2009, 02:59 PM
I can see one of two things

1.only regular maintence
-or-
2. some very small update with no new missions or mission ranks.

xBladeM6x
Jan 9, 2009, 03:02 PM
2. some very small update with no new missions or mission ranks.
And if those small updates are just the "System Updates" like the Photon Charge thing, and the Rare Mission thing. I'm more than happy. >.>;

garjian
Jan 9, 2009, 03:05 PM
what photon charge thing?

ThEoRy
Jan 9, 2009, 03:10 PM
A photon charge used from the tool palette will now fully refill dual wielded weapons.

garjian
Jan 9, 2009, 03:13 PM
oh right... i didnt know they did that lol... in fact... i dont think ive ever used a photon charge before :S and if i have... it was probably on a 2 handed weapon :P which i guess is pretty odd considering i started sept 07 :D

Turb0
Jan 9, 2009, 04:02 PM
Probably another 3 weeks of no maintenance followed by an attempt at the carnival which will still be screwed up and end up in a ~5 week rollback. They've had like 2 full months to work on that thing since they told us it was buggy, it would be pathetic if it's still not fixed. Honestly though, I don't really expect to see it until after either STD or the next GBR, if we get it at all. They might decide to cancel it and give us MAG3 in its place. :p

ChaosAngel92
Jan 9, 2009, 04:36 PM
Possibilities judging from the JP schedule:

- Photon Charge Update
- Rollback
- Rare Mission Update
- Mission Carnival
- Mission Carnival Cancel by unknown reasons
- GM's Quit
- Arms Dealer
- Rollback
- Rollback of the Rollback
- Clothes 'N' Shop Update
- Server Close

Fix'd

Mysterious-G
Jan 9, 2009, 04:40 PM
We are sorry, but due to the financial crisis we cannot deliver you an update this week.

Noblewine
Jan 9, 2009, 04:44 PM
I'm hoping for something after the GBR event in Parum is over. The ninja updates are welcomed no matter how little they are. I don't care as long as we get something.

Golto
Jan 9, 2009, 04:50 PM
Probably another 3 weeks of no maintenance followed by an attempt at the carnival which will still be screwed up and end up in a ~5 week rollback. They've had like 2 full months to work on that thing since they told us it was buggy, it would be pathetic if it's still not fixed. Honestly though, I don't really expect to see it until after either STD or the next GBR, if we get it at all. They might decide to cancel it and give us MAG3 in its place. :p

I first heard of the carnival being bugged in August so thats almost 5 months now.

Kinako78
Jan 9, 2009, 06:45 PM
To everyone posting bad things that will happen: DON'T JINX US!

WhiteKnight01
Jan 11, 2009, 08:08 PM
To everyone posting bad things that will happen: DON'T JINX US!

think happy thoughts
o kinako everytime i see your pokemon things there is a huge urge to feed them, post more so i see them almost everyday

Powder Keg
Jan 11, 2009, 08:11 PM
I'll be satisfied as long as they keep rolling out updates if they can't fix whatever's wrong with the Carnival. I won't be too distressed if they can't fix it all together and just move on.

S.T.K
Jan 13, 2009, 08:02 PM
anything?

joefro
Jan 13, 2009, 08:06 PM
"Nope"

As soon as one is announced it will be posted here. Who knows what we will get next. We're almost a year behind on our supposed next event.

S.T.K
Jan 13, 2009, 08:08 PM
damn.. i just started playing again.

this is what i was afraid of...

Ryno
Jan 13, 2009, 08:38 PM
after seeing that glitch to carnival .... we have to be getting Carnival this friday..

( it's just my opinion ...and i'm guessing too.. )

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 13, 2009, 08:43 PM
after seeing that glitch to carnival .... we have to be getting Carnival this friday..

( it's just my opinion ...and i'm guessing too.. )

it could be possible
but my question is this......how long has that lobby been there.....

seeing events back to back dont seem likely but we have to two days to find out so we might get surprised

Golto
Jan 13, 2009, 08:54 PM
It would be the first major event we got without a 2 or more week notice. I can't see us getting the Carnival this month.