PDA

View Full Version : Question about the story

BioWarrior
Jan 9, 2009, 03:18 PM
I remember a while back sega mentioned the story was a little different for each race but ... The only real difference I've been able to notice is the order in which you do the 3 beginning stages and meet the NPCs.

Reason I ask is I was getting ready to create my ranger in my 3rd slot as a RAcast or RAcaseal to see how the cast story unfolds.... But I really didn't see much difference if any aside from mission and NPC order between human and Newman. Thinking I might as well just make a RAmarl since I like her costumes the best. I like RAmar too but I hate all the RAmar hats

Aki_Yoruno
Jan 10, 2009, 01:41 AM
Hmm, didn't you notice the different videos? I only finished with a Human, so I don't know yet. But I did fool around with a Neuman just this morning, skipping through everything. That's when I saw a new video that wasn't in the Human story. Right at the beginning.

xSHiNOx
Jan 10, 2009, 02:02 AM
humans, casts, newmans. three different stories. well, only the beginning parts. after they are over, the story is the same for all 3 races

Aki_Yoruno
Jan 10, 2009, 02:13 AM
Well, that sucks. They really should have done more with that. Kinda gave us a "Cool! More to look forward to in reply value!" feeling. Aaw, not really.

BioWarrior
Jan 10, 2009, 02:52 AM
The video at the start of the Newman story was definently in the human story at a later point. I believe it was at the midway point of the first mission if it's the one I think your talking about with Sarisa.

Only real difference I saw so far is where Ogi's head and body is

Aki_Yoruno
Jan 10, 2009, 03:03 AM
No, it's a different one with Reve coming up to you all frantic and asking if you're ok.

Mike
Jan 11, 2009, 05:17 AM
The cast story is also different. You are apparently the same cast who fought against Mother Trinity all of those 200 years ago only to be beaten back by the photon laser.