PDA

View Full Version : Prices after the Parum GBR

Skyly
Jan 10, 2009, 01:47 PM
Will everything jump in price?? Like the Rattlesnacs 8/8 and 9/9 10/10 and the [B] Armas Line?? Sell now or later?

lainofthewired
Jan 10, 2009, 01:52 PM
Probably.

ashley50
Jan 10, 2009, 02:41 PM
wait and see

WhiteKnight01
Jan 10, 2009, 02:43 PM
just look at othere gbr runs what went up in price but they still drop so it wont be imposable to find them after gbr

GeekRuler
Jan 10, 2009, 08:17 PM
Christmas Tree seem to look like they're on the up-and-up.
But after GBR the reason prices will increase is because our grinder bonus will be gone, making high grinds "rarer" so to speak.
As for the items from the missions, Armas will most definitely rise, the Red / Wall and Kaos Knight won't budge, and the rest of the stuff is so cheap we might never see them fetch a good price ie Apocalypse and Ank Buti.
Hope that helped :D

joefro
Jan 10, 2009, 11:23 PM
Short Answer: Maybe
Long Answer: It all depends if people decide to go back to WB after GBR. If people do go back to WB, I expect Kaos Knights and [B] Armas Line to go up by five to ten mil each.

I really have no idea though. :confused:

Alnet
Jan 11, 2009, 04:40 AM
^ I think that. Depends on if people will still be running the missions in the GBR anyway.

But anyhow, anything that doesn't drop from a boss box should jump in price appropriately, since we won't have the ridiculous possible 3x droprate.

Macras
Jan 11, 2009, 04:49 AM
really... i wouldn't be surprised if they herded back to WB after this....

infact... im expecting it

fay
Jan 11, 2009, 06:14 AM
really... i wouldn't be surprised if they herded back to WB after this....

infact... im expecting it

there already one step ahead of you lol. they went bak about a fortnight ago.maby even went back even more that that....maby

N2TrAnC3
Jan 11, 2009, 07:04 AM
My guess is people will always hunt the L/KK so I would imagine its price will continue to drop. Par Walna will never recover :) because people will continue to hunt the Armas Line. Nanopolymer should rebound quite a bit, the 300% boost to area drops seemed to substantially increase its dropping. The Rattlesnac 0/10 will probably end up between 8-10. (If anybody remembers how frequently the Hoshi-Kikamic dropped during the Neudaiz GBR, and how little it has dropped since. For me I saw atleast 100 during the GBR and maybe 5 since) I would imagine the Rattlesnac to drop in a similr fashion to the Hoshi-Kikamic post event. The Goldania market varies with the Carriquiruc, Svaltus, and Crea Doubles being synthed. Id imagine it to maintain its price until we get something that dramatically increases the drop rates on those boards.

My understanding is that the boost does not affect Boss Box drops. Only increasing, enemy drops, area drops, and normal box drops. I know this topic is heavily debated. However, having amassed over 2000 points on both Scarred Planet, and SEED Express I have to agree with PSUPEDIAs explanation of what the boost increase effects. Never seeing a L/KK drop, and only 2 [b] Armas Lines ever. Same scenario for the [b] Nasuyoteri during the Neudaiz GBR. I bought one after 2000 points.

qdd
Jan 11, 2009, 07:56 AM
Yeah.. I don't think L/KK, Armas Lines or any of the boss box drops were effected by the drop rate, just the rest of the mission itself. Still, it depends on how many people are willing to run the mission or just go back to WB. If that's the case, than the prices would increase, because barely anyone would be running those missions anymore.

But yeah, wait and see.

Kylie
Jan 11, 2009, 07:12 PM
Surprisingly, some prices stay down. I thought prices on Neudaiz stuff after the GBR would rise more than they have.

Skyly
Jan 11, 2009, 10:10 PM
Yeah cause im grindin the heck outta Rattlesnacs right now. And i wanna see if i should sell them now or later.