PDA

View Full Version : Cool Story Bro. (Part Dues)

Shadowpawn
Jan 11, 2009, 01:52 AM
Really it is.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkVlC2WgEwc)

Larian
Jan 11, 2009, 01:40 PM
Oh noes...I guess my time is short now...Well first, I would like to thank all of FKL for putting up with me, then I would like to thank my family...

Tessu
Jan 11, 2009, 05:11 PM
Shit.

Larian
Jan 11, 2009, 05:40 PM
Tess has a new avy...I dig...Hawt!

Ranmaru
Jan 11, 2009, 07:59 PM
Do I have a sotry for you:

Shoot a bird give a turd don't be absurd go for gold what have you been told that has been sold you are too bold don't squeeze the mold where no man has been huh ben what jen take men by the tens a slighty warm den for hens with no lens, but make haste as there is no taste in this state keep the plate no need to contemplate do not intergrate recesitate how dare you disentigrate pass the monomate here is your fate don't lock the gate the wolf is loose don't be so obtuse go find a goose not a moose don't like dr seuss I'll hit you with my shoes hope you find some moos with some blues GROUND BREAKING NEWS! STIR THE STEW CREDIT IS DUE LISTEN TO THE WHO.

Here is life, what a strife give a knife take a life to kill bullet bill by the hill hitting jack and jill Let the snow give you glow to blow what a hoe Maralyn Monroe what a show row row row go go GO

Hey lets eat some hay by the bay but oh noez its time to go 'shae
Don't really know what to do today but hey lets not get into da frey
My rhyme doesn't make sense because its too dense oh well its at no expense
Since I don't sense what you sense in my insense what fence? You, gents
Bah what am I saying oh I AM NOT PAYING jeez what a slaying ho ho ho lets start shaving plus what a fuss it is to make all this line to finish my rhyme but oh well lets see what I have for change oh just a dime. ;3

Hey hun lets host 'er, put up the poster
I just saw you used that word already but don't get giddy yet
since I will be able to make you frett like a dent in my forehead
take your bore meds put the ointment on ur blakhedz while you put on your dredz my rhyme is not making sense still for I am just like jack and jill running down the hill putting up the window sill and paying the power bill
you may not like it but you are fright lit what did I say UGH FROG DAY
how about a lie OMG A SHY GUY OH WHAT A GUY LETS FLY GEE HE IS TOO SLY OH TOO DRY ;3