PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else tired of the Parum Gbr?

FrostyBuds
Jan 11, 2009, 09:51 PM
Im more than a little bored with the gbr. ive went back to hunting millas now. I wish they would give us lightning carnival the same time we lose the gbr.

Ryno
Jan 11, 2009, 10:03 PM
after I hit 50% GBR 3 weeks ago i just did Seed express over and over .. just to get rares and sell it and recieve meseta and level PAs...lol

( just like White BEast... )

Chuck_Norris
Jan 11, 2009, 10:06 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty bored too. My friend and I were just talking about this. On numerous occasions, we've just said "Now what?" and kinda sat there for a while, trying to think of something to do. :disapprove:

XxAntMan215xX
Jan 11, 2009, 10:07 PM
No because once this over *sigh* sadly enough everyone will run back to white beast.

Ryno
Jan 11, 2009, 10:10 PM
No because once this over *sigh* sadly enough everyone will run back to white beast.

i think that what will happen soon again because love inferno comming again. n_n

Coolrock
Jan 11, 2009, 10:13 PM
I don't know, I do like seeing those few people once in a while doing something else that's useful, then sitting at White Beast =/

Noblewine
Jan 11, 2009, 10:32 PM
I've gotten a little bored of the GBR event. I'm mostly just farming mats and PA leveling.

FrostyBuds
Jan 11, 2009, 10:44 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty bored too. My friend and I were just talking about this. On numerous occasions, we've just said "Now what?" and kinda sat there for a while, trying to think of something to do. :disapprove:
exactly i run maybe one Scarred planet. then stop sit there for a while. then turn the game off. right now its just getting kinda stale to me

Spartan Law
Jan 11, 2009, 11:18 PM
Im more than a little bored with the gbr. ive went back to hunting millas now. I wish they would give us lightning carnival the same time we lose the gbr.

I'm bored too but unlike some I don't run off to Fallout when my friend gets on ;-)

On a serious note though I'd be happy with ANY of the events/mission we don't have when we lose GBR.

I'd love Carnival though, Ank Buti [b], Rabol Buti [b] and Mugunburga [b] are going to be worth a bucket load due to the LOLMAJARRAJABROGA group.

Although I'm one to talk... Imagine the possibility of a 10/10 50% Buti paired with a Male Beast FF Jabroga.......with an LKK on........I don't care if FM outspeeds it, thats just going to be DISGUSTINGLY big numbarz.

FrostyBuds
Jan 11, 2009, 11:29 PM
True True. i am enjoying that lkk with FF jabroga right now but a 50% buti with a rabol buti set bonus+LKK would make it sooooooooo much nicer

XxAntMan215xX
Jan 11, 2009, 11:56 PM
Ugh i hate jabroga how can you guys use it dont you find it selfish to kill everything before anyone tags the monsters.

amtalx
Jan 12, 2009, 12:02 AM
Please. One of the things I enjoy most as a GM is smashing mobs just before Jabroga lands. Its powerful, but slow. Laser Cannons FTW. :D

desturel
Jan 12, 2009, 12:05 AM
Ugh i hate jabroga how can you guys use it dont you find it selfish to kill everything before anyone tags the monsters.

Eh, I never have problems tagging monsters when others are using Jabroga. The point is to know what your teammates are using and adapt to their style. Of course that's easier to do as a gunner or techer. Also easier to do in a party you always run with instead of a random party.

I find Paradi a worse exp stealer than Jabroga which at least give me a wind up time to get my hits in. Paradi only has the YAAAA!!! scream and then boom. Also it covers a much wider area.

XxAntMan215xX
Jan 12, 2009, 12:10 AM
LOL but you cant you paradi every 2 seconds its not the fact about tagging but when u have techers tryin to buff then you run off to jabroga everything then theres a problem.

Xefi
Jan 12, 2009, 01:09 AM
2 weeks of GBR was really enough for me.
I still can't believe they extend it all the
way to Jan. 16...yikes. i lost interest mid
way of the GBR. Now, i'm just leveling rifle
bullets...level 5 burn is very nice.

darkante
Jan 12, 2009, 01:22 AM
I have taken this event now just as a chance to get another LKK unit.
Running with mah GM lv 1 yey.
Just one more run for lv 2.

The last block is a bit of a hazard, but nothing like a "fallback and return fire" stragegi doesn´t work on. Luring them until i get to barrier zone and then i BURN them!
Mouhahaha, now i feel nostalgic.

ashley50
Jan 12, 2009, 01:25 AM
if it bores you, why are you still running it eh? No one is forcing you to do GBR, if you're bored do something else?

Powder Keg
Jan 12, 2009, 02:26 AM
A little, but I'd still like an Armas Line or an LKK so I continue to do those missions.

Pika
Jan 12, 2009, 02:36 AM
nope, im still enjoying it. would much rather keep doing this then go back to white beast.

xBladeM6x
Jan 12, 2009, 04:31 AM
When you're tired of doing GBR, do what I do/have been doing. Level spells/skills/bullets/classes/hunt Vijeri. O.O

poorblackman
Jan 12, 2009, 05:45 AM
well the first 2 missions are alright but anything that has Mother Brain in it needs to go die ~.~

desturel
Jan 12, 2009, 08:15 AM
when u have techers tryin to buff then you run off to jabroga everything then theres a problem.

Heh, fighters have been running away from techer's buffs since the beginning of the game. Well before Jabroga came out. :)

Will_Nonheim
Jan 12, 2009, 08:30 AM
I'm getting pretty bored of GBR... Heck, I once did a little "world tour" on Moatoob with a few friends just to go do -something entirely different-. Most missions were good ol' PSU Vanilla ones. It was fun.

And none of us even LIKE Moatoob! @_o

Then I randomly went for a single Grove of Fanatics run for pretty much the same reason, and wound up with an Adahna Cannon. Guess I'll have to hunt the board now... :3
And all this despite never having found a single L/KK. I did look! >>;

afterthoughtz
Jan 12, 2009, 08:31 AM
Heh, fighters have been running away from techer's buffs since the beginning of the game. Well before Jabroga came out. :)*slowly raises hand*

Gobolino
Jan 12, 2009, 10:23 AM
I never had problems for use my jabroga.... anyway, its lvl 50 now, so now im lvling ultimate dance, and later, tornado dance.

Also, Im bored of GRM too, but ill continue playing it until boost dissapears, later, ill hunt vijeri.

Dhylec
Jan 12, 2009, 10:33 AM
Not really tired of the GBR yet. Just busy hunting mats to synth has taken up most of my time. I've been at 45% for the last 2 weeks.

stukasa
Jan 12, 2009, 11:43 AM
I'm not bored of it because I alternate runs. GBR run, non-GBR run, GBR run, non-GBR run. That way I'm not playing the same missions all the time.

Feelmirath
Jan 12, 2009, 11:46 AM
Not nearly as tired of this one as I was of the Neudaiz one.

It's just Electronic Brain which sucks :/

Magician
Jan 12, 2009, 12:42 PM
I became tired of the parum gbr once I obtained an armas line and a LKK. When the usual suspects aren't on, I've spent most of my time over at bladed legacy s2 in search of seed-lab staff.

Calsetes
Jan 12, 2009, 01:44 PM
I'll only get bored of GBR once I get either an Armas Line, a Germinus Gun, or an L/KK that I can either sell flat-out or trade for an Armas Line. Until then, I'm stuck doing that same stuff over and over.

Aries2384
Jan 12, 2009, 03:22 PM
Im going to be the asshole and point out that we at least got SOMETHING. We could still have nothing as far as updates. So play gbr or don't play gbr stuff. Whining will not get you another update. If they have to wait a month after gbr ends to bring out Lightning carnival ERROR FREE, then so be it. Im patient. I don't want them to rush things and screw it up again.
And to counter and oncoming arguments, Yes, I know you pay for the game and you are "supposedly" entitled to whatever your subscription fee gets you (nothing besides the right to play the game online). Be patient, we will get it eventually, and hopefully error free if you don't bitch too much and force Sega's hand into delivering half done bullshit events.
All things said and considered, I think yall are being whiny little brats. You don't HAVE to play GBR missions.

Kylie
Jan 12, 2009, 03:24 PM
I would be tired of it even if there were different missions on it. Too much of the same gets dull.

Darius_Drake
Jan 12, 2009, 04:06 PM
Not tired of the GBR myself. I must admit thought I have been hunting Sleeping Warriors for the past week so I haven't done any GBR missions recently, but I am loving the 3* luck and I am definitely taking full advantage of it. I will most likely hit some GBR missions this week as it finishes up.