PDA

View Full Version : Holy Hallucination drops, and I say wow...

hunterseifer
Jan 11, 2009, 10:11 PM
When I heard they added this new rare mish awhile back in the JP servers, I didnt really bother checking out what it dropped till now, I may say, these drops are mostly I wouldnt bother picking up, but some of these, to name the hard ones to hunt: carriguiruc, gaozoran board, and spread needle is crazy! I normally hunt these rare mishes for exp and mp but these are hard to find, and spread needle dropping here in a rare mish, well makes me glad i didnt run for one in mag. Not only this one is better, but I think it'll be easy to acquire from this mish, only thing I forsee from this is mats for these items will skyrocket, and from other experience just the red unit will be hard to get. In the end, I have good and bad feelings about it, but having a chance to get a rare mish anywhere is always good stuff

EspioKaos
Jan 11, 2009, 10:13 PM
and spread needle dropping here in a rare mish, well makes me glad i didnt run for one in mag. Not only this one is better, but I think it'll be easy to acquire from this mish...
Don't count on that. It has a horribly low drop rate.

WildArms2
Jan 11, 2009, 10:15 PM
ya heard spread needle is harder to aquire than the red units

Barker 5227
Jan 11, 2009, 10:50 PM
Actually, from what i have compiled...

if you go to psu.pedia and look at all the other rare missions (Illusionary shaft, phantom fissure, forest of illusion) look at the drops.
The weapons that drop in Clear Boxes are the ones that drop at the end of the mission, and those would include, rappy tippies, chiansawd, and nei claws...which are abundant.

Also, you are missing a very bit part of it. Its a bigg difference. Spread Needle....and Spread Needle /G

The SN/G will never drop from a monster/box, it was a 1ce and only 1cd drop i believe. Of course i am not the master of psu information but that much i know.

Yunfa
Jan 11, 2009, 11:11 PM

if you go to psu.pedia and look at all the other rare missions (Illusionary shaft, phantom fissure, forest of illusion) look at the drops.
The weapons that drop in Clear Boxes are the ones that drop at the end of the mission, and those would include, rappy tippies, chiansawd, and nei claws...which are abundant.

Also, you are missing a very bit part of it. Its a bigg difference. Spread Needle....and Spread Needle /G

The SN/G will never drop from a monster/box, it was a 1ce and only 1cd drop i believe. Of course i am not the master of psu information but that much i know.

You're late for the party. A while ago there was a thread regarding to the low low low drop rate for the original Spread Needle. It's so low even the many players on the JP servers do not have enough info to fill in the stats on the wiki.

Also, it's not going to be like Twin Neis Claws, or Chainsawd, it's going to be like Red Knight, if not harder.

Sorry to have crushed your dreams. O_O

EspioKaos
Jan 11, 2009, 11:20 PM
Photon Claw (http://psupedia.info/Photon_Claw) is Holy Hallucination's equivalent to the Chainsawd and Twin Neiclaws from the other rare missions.

buzyb77
Jan 11, 2009, 11:38 PM
I think that if we had S2 of it it wouuld become more common

the reason behind this is because the MOBs and BOXES here are 5 lvls higher than in the other Rare missions....

and we all know Drops Depend on area and LVLS......

IT is like finding a P wand board on Sleeping Warriors S or S2.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jan 12, 2009, 12:18 AM

Consistency and Balance are NOT Sonic Team's forte:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/FoLina/PSU/psu20081229_130921_000copy.jpg

Don't blame the poor fortune, it's been almost 3 weeks and this is what the end of a typical run looks like.
Not to mention the non G version has better stats than the G version, so if you were implying that the non G version would be more common...

EDIT: Before anyone says anything the unit on the ground is orpa/powercharge, redered obsolete months ago by rumirus/powercharge. And seriously why would you up your PP by 150% when it only adds 250 ATP?

DesuJet
Jan 12, 2009, 12:31 AM
Why does japan censor everything, even the trivial shit?

Noblewine
Jan 12, 2009, 12:40 AM
I don't really care about the drops I just wanna see the map.

offtopic: What happened to the text. It looks scrambled.

beatrixkiddo
Jan 12, 2009, 12:44 AM
Privacy issues. With more than 100million people in an area the size of California, many people aren't comfortable sharing information on the web that could be traced to them in any way. It's simply a courtesy (most) Japanese players extend to other people in their screenshots.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jan 12, 2009, 12:54 AM
Gotta protect Maya's privacy! :D

Kazemi
Jan 12, 2009, 03:53 AM
Privacy issues. With more than 100million people in an area the size of California, many people aren't comfortable sharing information on the web that could be traced to them in any way. It's simply a courtesy (most) Japanese players extend to other people in their screenshots.
there's also drama issues. don't want to connect your character names to the name you use on forums. someone could find you in game and give you crap about something. arguably the last thing most people would want.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jan 12, 2009, 04:30 AM
And when the importer community is only like... 3 people... drama is the last thing you need.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jan 12, 2009, 04:43 AM
the Japanese like anonymity

Barker5227
Jan 12, 2009, 08:33 AM
You're late for the party. A while ago there was a thread regarding to the low low low drop rate for the original Spread Needle. It's so low even the many players on the JP servers do not have enough info to fill in the stats on the wiki.

Also, it's not going to be like Twin Neis Claws, or Chainsawd, it's going to be like Red Knight, if not harder.

Sorry to have crushed your dreams. O_O

oh, yeah i guess
i just came back to fourms. been away playing other games for the past couple months and just heard about this.
Oh crud, that stinks then i was looking forward to full pallete of em! :D! lol

Consistency and Balance are NOT Sonic Team's forte:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/FoLina/PSU/psu20081229_130921_000copy.jpg

Don't blame the poor fortune, it's been almost 3 weeks and this is what the end of a typical run looks like.
Not to mention the non G version has better stats than the G version, so if you were implying that the non G version would be more common...

EDIT: Before anyone says anything the unit on the ground is orpa/powercharge, redered obsolete months ago by rumirus/powercharge. And seriously why would you up your PP by 150% when it only adds 250 ATP?

lol, thats pretty cool pic.
Are those all B-C rank weapons there? or does japan have blue items as all
Cause i would shoot myself if i got b-c rank weapons on HH

EspioKaos
Jan 12, 2009, 09:26 AM
Are those all B-C rank weapons there? or does japan have blue items as all
Cause i would shoot myself if i got b-c rank weapons on HH

The blue weapons you see are all Photon Claws, the common clear box weapon drop between all difficulties of this mission. That one red item on the right is the second common drop, a Grinder Base S.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 12, 2009, 03:14 PM
Well i can see gaozoran rods and carriguine-rucars dropping in price a lil when that comes out.....if not alot......

If we get gurhal GBR before Shred of darkness that will mean agito repca, psycho wand, and spread needle will be the real rare until they bring some new stuff out

FOnewearl-Lina
Jan 12, 2009, 10:22 PM
But Gaozoran Rods drop MADE from Gaozoran in HIVE missions, and C-rucars have always dropped in abundance during event missions...

syouz
Jan 12, 2009, 10:44 PM
i wanna see the faces of those asses who pay stacks of money for one SN-G when this new miss came out soon or later the spreed needle will drop and whit that the price too i dont relly care that much i dont play gunner but still i will laugh of all those dummies

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 12, 2009, 10:56 PM
But Gaozoran Rods drop MADE from Gaozoran in HIVE missions, and C-rucars have always dropped in abundance during event missions...Im aware but not only doe it drop in gurhal GBR but it also drops in the rare mission as well. :P

Barker5227
Jan 14, 2009, 08:19 AM
The blue weapons you see are all Photon Claws, the common clear box weapon drop between all difficulties of this mission. That one red item on the right is the second common drop, a Grinder Base S.

Oh yeah, i know about the Base S, but i didnt know photon claw was 6*

ty!

You seem to know a lot man, i see your informative posts all over the place, do you have any idea about lightning carnival??

Barker5227
Jan 14, 2009, 08:23 AM
i wanna see the faces of those asses who pay stacks of money for one SN-G when this new miss came out soon or later the spreed needle will drop and whit that the price too i dont relly care that much i dont play gunner but still i will laugh of all those dummies

Rephrase your post dude, theres a difference there, theres Spread Needle /G and theres spread needle. Throughout PSU;PS2, PC, and XBOX 1000 sn/g's were distrubuted out. And if you read the drop rate listed in the begining of this form you would know that the Spread Needle has a worse drop rate than the Red / Knight, Red / Wall, Red / Force! And there arent even 1000 total of all 3 of those in all 3 servers.

So yeah, not only will SN/G never drop again, the new spread needle will drop worse than ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw, sn/g is strongest shot gun atm, and will be for LONG time

FOnewearl-Lina
Jan 14, 2009, 08:41 AM
So yeah, not only will SN/G never drop again, the new spread needle will drop worse than ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!
Not until MAG+++ at least...

EspioKaos
Jan 14, 2009, 10:11 AM
You seem to know a lot man, i see your informative posts all over the place, do you have any idea about lightning carnival??
As far as "when," no idea, unfortunately. But if you're looking for info on what to expect, I'm sure I could offer some assistance there.

Barker5227
Jan 14, 2009, 02:07 PM
Not until MAG+++ at least...
Oh really!! :D:D:D yay! lol, cant wait! i wanna get another

As far as "when," no idea, unfortunately. But if you're looking for info on what to expect, I'm sure I could offer some assistance there.
i know whatever is on psupedia, if theres anything new id love to know!