PDA

View Full Version : Gurhal's Next Top Model De Caseal is... Neith!

Mysterious-G
Jan 12, 2009, 11:30 AM
Welcome to the next round of Gurhal's Next Top Model !
The last poll (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155436) which featured 5 beasty girls was a close match, will the same apply to this one? 5 CAST girls fight for the title of Gurhal's Next Top Model De Caseal ,
but in the end it will be you who decides which of them will be the winner!
Vote for whom you like the most, but keep in mind that you can only vote once, and only for one person!
May the race begin!
[spoiler-box]
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5038/polldecasealij0.png[/spoiler-box]

Informations about the upcoming poll Gurhals's Next Top Model De Human :
[spoiler-box]The rules to participate are the following:

-Female only

-We will be selecting the competitors, however, you can show us pictures of your human in the PSU Fashion Thread (http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146498) and might be chosen to take part in the upcoming poll

-A working subscription is required, unless you are playing offline. The possibility to take screenshots also is required. You can either take them yourself or via a friend.

-PC/PS2 only, both US/EU and JP
[/spoiler-box]

darkante
Jan 12, 2009, 11:59 AM
Neith black theme goes very well. (also love the angry look)
Canīt see eye colour that well, but i feel it fits anyway.
Kaos has also a nice design. =)

I donīt feel the blue eyes fits on the red-heads.

I like how Amai tries to go for an original look, but i donīt like the colour combo sorry.

My vote goes for..Neith! =D

redroses
Jan 12, 2009, 11:59 AM
This will be interesting :3
All Caseals look so great! I wish everybody lots of luck(and myself too!)!

Good Luck all!

Neith
Jan 12, 2009, 12:19 PM
Neith black theme goes very well. (also love the angry look)
Canīt see eye colour that well, but i feel it fits anyway.
Kaos has also a nice design. =)

I donīt feel the blue eyes fits on the red-heads.

I like how Amai tries to go for an original look, but i donīt like the colour combo sorry.

My vote goes for..Neith! =D

Neith's eye colour is almost white (it's actually more like an off-pink so that it isn't totally white). I'm taking a risk with the angry look, but it's how I envisioned her when I created her (dating back to PSO even), so it wouldn't have been Neith to me if she wasn't in a bad mood :lol:

Thanks for the vote (added mine as requested), and good luck to everyone else.

Edit: 6,666 posts- it's like Devil Worshipping, but more extreme. :wacko:

PepperCat
Jan 12, 2009, 12:56 PM
Well, tbh PepperCat wins but she's not in the contest... Ž_Ž

Calsetes
Jan 12, 2009, 01:01 PM
Nah, mine does. Hooray for random level 60+ guys hitting on me!

PepperCat
Jan 12, 2009, 01:20 PM
I get mobbed by my "groupies" everywhere. :p

CelestialBlade
Jan 12, 2009, 01:26 PM
I like Aimee, she looks the most original of the group. I also really like Neith and L-01, but I like Aimee the best. Kotori's design is done to death, and I think the combination of skin-neck and CAST-head on Amai looks a little weird. She'd look really cool with a different torso.

ChaosAngel92
Jan 12, 2009, 03:23 PM
I'm a fan of Neith. She looks like Selene from "Underwrold" series. Except that in robotish look of course...

But I'm an easy pray for girls when they show THAT much.
Guess my vote.

Sorry Neith U.U

unicorn
Jan 12, 2009, 04:30 PM
I voted for Amai, I feel she represents what CASTs really are supposed to be. I like the sleek, yet advant-garde look she has going on. Kinda seraphic angel meets mecha.

L-01 Ka-OS would be my second choice, because of the simplicity in her design, and the feminine bumblebee colour scheme.

Neith would be my third, but I've seen that look before. Its too safe IMO.

And Kotori is cute, but her look isnt outstanding to me.

Aimee is original, I'm just not a fan of that look.

AweOfShe
Jan 12, 2009, 05:45 PM
[spoiler-box]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z104/AweOfShe1/onlakxkotori.jpg[/spoiler-box]
gets my vote! ^^

Aorre
Jan 12, 2009, 08:08 PM
Amai because she has a robot face.

Angry_Ryudo
Jan 12, 2009, 08:11 PM
Woooouuu.... Thanks the people is voting Ka-oS! It's quite difficult to win now, but we'll not give up! :D

Neith
Jan 12, 2009, 08:25 PM
Woooouuu.... Thanks the people is voting Ka-oS! It's quite difficult to win now, but we'll not give up! :D

I've been totally checking the votes (I'd rather people vote for me if they genuinely think she looks the best, no sympathy voting), but most of the votes for me so far seem to be from people I don't know, which surprises me to be honest.

I know Neith's appearance isn't the most original people have seen, but since I've used variations on the black theme since v1's early days, and variations with Lucaral Legs since they were released, I figured I had to use it to represent how Neith is most of the time.

Before I forget, here's just what I think of the caseals picked: (apart from Neith, obviously)
- Kotori: Nice parts combination, but I'm not too fond of the colour clashing between the white and grey/black. I've always thought blue eyes with red hair looked odd too, but on Kotori it doesn't look bad.

- L-O1 Ka-oS: Colour is pretty original, I barely see any Yellow caseals. I like the look of her, the only 'problem' for me is that most of the set is the same one (HUcaseal set). I do realise it's hard to mix parts with that set though.

- Aimee: Caseals with glasses always seemed funny to me, because it seems unnecessary. Those legs and torso I've seen together a lot, but never with the Lucaral Arms. Colour choice is pretty unique.

- Amai: Very unique, no doubt about that. Definitely the most unique caseal in the vote (including mine), but the two problems I have are:
1) The colour. I've never liked that base colour (used it once a while back, but it didn't last). If she were a different colour, I'd have much preferred her.
2) The torso. Lucaral Torso, no matter how it looks I find a decent torso. I use it a lot when I'm not using Bacolone. However, the part that shows 'skin' looks odd on Amai because the rest of her is totally 'robotic' (meaning the head isn't a human-like one). I know most caseals mix skin with metal, but it just looks a bit odd to me on Amai.

That's just my opinions, obviously Neith represents what I like, or I wouldn't have entered her :wacko:

Thanks to everyone who's voted for me so far, caek may/may not be in the mail.

Aorre
Jan 12, 2009, 08:34 PM
Why wasn't red_ghost in this? :(

Angry_Ryudo
Jan 12, 2009, 09:18 PM
Why wasn't red_ghost in this? :(

Good question now that you mention. :D

@Neith: It's been a pity i couldn't take the pic online, my caseal with lobby menu actions looks even cuter. I was between The shown model and Lucaral torso + HUcase legs + HUcase arms (i don't like the looks of Lucaral torso + Agriel arms :D)

RadiantLegend
Jan 12, 2009, 09:50 PM
Wow go uriko.

I really wanted something new on aimee so I went with that set. Nothing wrong with glasses on a caseal but that angle really didnt show it well.

Rust
Jan 12, 2009, 10:07 PM
I voted for Neith as well. Always been a big fan of her angry look, which I wish could have been the same for my newman (but she sadly doesn't look mean enough, even with the angry look). :wacko:

If given a second vote, I'd have given it to Amai. Even though the torso choice bothers me, I like the overall color / parts combo. Pretty unusual to say the least, and I dunno, something is a little disturbing about her (not in the bad way).

Other than that, I'm really not too fond of Kotori, Kaos and Aimee's designs.

The_Brimada
Jan 12, 2009, 10:24 PM
Aimee reminded me of a less evil version of my caseal :p

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jan 13, 2009, 03:47 AM
As a caseal enthusiast, I find myself dissapointed with all five choices. Also the lack of red_ghost boggles me. My vote goes to Amai, if only for the robot face.

darkante
Jan 13, 2009, 03:52 AM
As a caseal enthusiast, I find myself dissapointed with all five choices. Also the lack of red_ghost boggles me. My vote goes to Amai, if only for the robot face.

Yeah, if iīm gonna be honest...i expected at least 3 robot faces! XD
I prefer them on mah figurine, it just looks outta place otherwise for me.

Arika
Jan 13, 2009, 05:08 AM
wow, the poll result come out so fast.
this is even more significant result than last poll of Touka.
cg to Neith then.
so I guess Gothic style is PSOW favorite one.

Touka
Jan 13, 2009, 05:25 AM
wow, the poll result come out so fast.
this is even more significant result than last poll of Touka.
cg to Neith then.
so I guess Gothic style is PSOW favorite one.

Probably because i'm a unknown unlike Neith who's pretty well known here(also his stupid ammount of posts).

autumn
Jan 13, 2009, 07:17 AM
My vote went to Amai simply because Amai was the most unique. With this poll I was expecting more of the 'full metal' CASTs to show off the variety but all I have is a bunch of fleshies in variations of the handful of outfits that fleshies wear T_T I think that Amai's torso doesn't quite go with the rest of the look but she's cute ^_-

redroses
Jan 13, 2009, 08:10 AM
Thanks for the few people who have voited for me until now :3
Although it seems this caseal round already has a winner XD But if I would have had to chose, I would've been torn between Neith and Ka-oS.

And btw, the reason I chose my torso.
I really wanted to have an elegant look for my Caseal even if she has a metal cast head. But I noticed that all Caseal torso that to look elegant in some way show skin D= which really annoyed me (wish we had more parts). And I didn't want a bulky torso or look. It made me mad myself that I couldn't find a torso that looks elegant but doesn't show skin. In the end I chose the Lucaral Torso(because seeing only skin around the neck for example would annoy me even more) and (in my head) I try to see the skin as soft metal or something XD

Mike
Jan 13, 2009, 09:14 AM
It's all caseals so nobody loses in the end but Neith with the sleek black look going onjust looked the best.

Arika
Jan 13, 2009, 10:24 AM
Probably because i'm a unknown unlike Neith who's pretty well known here(also his stupid amount of posts).
that really make sense, since he joined since 2003...

Anyway, Kyrlia, please PM me all the candidate of both beast and caseal pic to me, bigger size. I will get them into the Fashion gallery. =female= (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/album.php?albumid=228)

unicorn
Jan 13, 2009, 11:08 AM
Thanks for the few people who have voited for me until now :3

I voted for you guuurl! I didn't realize I knew your character Peorth. Coolness.

ANYWAY.

I like voting in these things, but I'm kinda turned off that these kinda polls are majorly influenced by popularity.

Neith
Jan 13, 2009, 12:06 PM
Probably because i'm a unknown unlike Neith who's pretty well known here(also his stupid ammount of posts).

I wouldn't necessarily say you're totally unknown here- a few people do know you through in-game, its just that you don't post much....unlike me who appears to have some kind of disorder that requires me to fill a post quota every day :wacko:

/quota filled

In regards to all the people saying they'd have preferred 'full metal' caseals, I can understand it. There's a lot of 'fleshie' caseals in PSU. My reasoning is that I personally don't find any of the full metal faces cool. Well, I lie, there is one, but part of the head (the twin 'ponytails') won't change colour and is set as a horrible pink colour. If that could be changed, I may have used it from the start. Shame we can't alter the colours of individual parts, rather than just choosing a two-tone scheme.

Edit: Again, I don't want people voting for me because of my post count or whatever. Vote if you like the character. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the votes but I'm just hoping they're not because of status (as pointless as post count is in regards to post quality).

ashley50
Jan 13, 2009, 12:19 PM
nice nice...lookin' good.

Mimo
Jan 13, 2009, 03:22 PM
my vote goes to Amai, because the colors are unique and smooth (mebbe chocolate!) and i like how her eyes match the line shield. i like to think that the helmet is worn for battle and its interesting how you used a fleshy torso with a helmet xD it sure looks elegant and cute. (pose and background look good too)

nice work! :3

Kylie
Jan 13, 2009, 03:31 PM
I wouldn't necessarily say you're totally unknown here- a few people do know you through in-game, its just that you don't post much....unlike me who appears to have some kind of disorder that requires me to fill a post quota every day :wacko:

/quota filledYou too? I swear I can't do anything else until my post count is a "pretty" number.

Anyway, I voted for Neith because I really think his caseal is the best looking one out of the options. Honestly, I don't like the way caseals look or the clothing choices available to them, but I have always liked the way his looks.

Maybe other people voted for him because he's well known. I can't speak for them, so who knows.

Airlia
Jan 13, 2009, 06:31 PM
Voted for Amai. I agree with Mimo about the colors and I like to think of the head as a type of helmet for battle.
My second choice would have been Kotori. Red-head blue-eyed caseals ftw~<3

ThaiSoup
Jan 13, 2009, 09:14 PM
Quite the commanding lead for Neith. But my hats off to you, all of the contestants of this poll. As for none use some of the very overused parts*cough*skirt*cough*

Tetsaru
Jan 13, 2009, 09:51 PM
Needs moar red_ghost and Dopplegangar. :<

But yeah, as for those, Neith gets my vote. Black always looks cool, plus I've always liked dark hair on chicks. =P

Mimo
Jan 18, 2009, 10:42 PM
just wondering when this poll is closing so i can cg Neith v3.5 for winning! xD

oh well cg! ^^;

Yusaku_Kudou
Jan 19, 2009, 12:11 AM
You'd have so much more to choose from if you included 360.

Mysterious-G
Jan 19, 2009, 04:03 PM
Oops, I was busy today, so I am kinda late!
This poll closes with a total of 89 votes, and awesome 39 votes for our
Gurhal's Next Top Model De Caseal..

Neith!

Congratulations! Calling this a close match would be a lie obviously, seeing that you got the majority of the votes. Good job! You will be part of the finals! ^^

Look forward the next round of Gurhal's Next Top Model, which will future your human females if there are any!

Informations about the upcoming poll:

[spoiler-box]The rules to participate are the following:

-Female only

-We will be selecting the competitors, however, you can show us pictures of your human in the PSU Fashion Thread (http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146498) and might be chosen to take part in the upcoming poll

-A working subscription is required, unless you are playing offline. The possibility to take screenshots also is required. You can either take them yourself or via a friend.

-PC/PS2 only, both US/EU and JP
[/spoiler-box]

You'd have so much more to choose from if you included 360.

Well, yeah. But that just cannot make up for the quality of those screenshots, sadly.

Neith
Jan 19, 2009, 04:11 PM
hel yeh

I seriously didn't think it'd be such a big lead, I'm just hoping most of my votes weren't popularity based (or if that were the case, I'd maybe be in negative votes?)

Well played everyone, all the other caseals in the vote do deserve mention though too. Thanks to everyone who voted for me though, cake is in the mail. :wacko:

Now I have to go against my friend (Touka) in the final :wacko:

Angry_Ryudo
Jan 19, 2009, 04:39 PM
Thanks all voters for Ka-oS! Now you can meet my char online! ^^

(for a month...)

Kylie
Jan 19, 2009, 04:40 PM
Congratulations, Neith! Now you AND Touka are in the finals. Who ever will I vote for? :lol:

ashley50
Jan 19, 2009, 05:46 PM
heh...oh well.

Good Luck.

PepperCat
Jan 19, 2009, 07:03 PM
Thanks all voters for Ka-oS! Now you can meet my char online! ^^

(for a month...)

I voted you... ;3

Arika
Jan 19, 2009, 10:53 PM
I thought the Caseal one would be the most funny one, but then, the result known since the first day..
I m sure that also causes less people to look at this thread, vote, or post anything after seeing the result too. (consider every poll has about 150 voters, but this has only 89)

anyway, it is official winning, congratulation Neith, you get into final round!

Follisimo
Jan 19, 2009, 11:09 PM
This is nothing more than a popularity contest. The best don't get picked as winners. Also try and exclude the names of the contestants so people just vote on the image and not like hey I got their card *vote*

Micro
Jan 19, 2009, 11:15 PM
HEL YEH NEITH

Para
Jan 19, 2009, 11:42 PM
Congrats Uriko :o

Kylie
Jan 20, 2009, 12:17 AM
This is nothing more than a popularity contest. The best don't get picked as winners. Also try and exclude the names of the contestants so people just vote on the image and not like hey I got their card *vote*
Neith told me that he doesn't know most of the people that voted for him, so I'm pretty sure he was just being humble when he said that he hoped people didn't vote for him because he's got a lot of posts. On the same note, I wouldn't be bothered if names were taken out of the competition; although, it'd be painfully obvious if you knew anybody. I mean, you've probably seen the person before if you know them well enough to base your vote on that alone.

Neith
Jan 20, 2009, 11:35 AM

I would've agreed until Touka won the Beast contest, despite 'big names' being in the poll too. Best is subjective. Excluding names would be pointless- ANYONE who knows me at all would have seen Neith's set in the poll, combined with the pale skin and face, and would've automatically known it was me. Likewise, if Kylie or Touka were in a poll, I could recognise them easily. While I know some people will have just voted for me because of post count/knowing me, I did request them not to.

Neith told me that he doesn't know most of the people that voted for him, so I'm pretty sure he was just being humble when he said that he hoped people didn't vote for him because he's got a lot of posts. On the same note, I wouldn't be bothered if names were taken out of the competition; although, it'd be painfully obvious if you knew anybody. I mean, you've probably seen the person before if you know them well enough to base your vote on that alone.

This. Look back through the pages of the contest- I kept telling people to only vote for me if they liked my character. Looking at the votes, some of my friends did vote for other people. I honestly don't know a good deal of the people who voted for me, and I certainly didn't ask anyone to vote for me either.

Arika even said this poll had less votes than normal- if the normal quota of votes was given, some of the other competitors may have been closer/won.

Kard
Jan 20, 2009, 12:59 PM
Congrats, Neith! ^-')b

Mimo
Jan 20, 2009, 06:45 PM
Congrats to Neith v3.5 for a lovely Caseal!!! \('w')/

I also agree with the posters that said to take out the names of the contestants ;3 would be interesting 8D