PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Whats up with the clothing colors?

Chimeria
Jan 12, 2009, 04:03 PM
How come the Xbox version of PSU is missing a few color variations? Is the XB version that far behind in updates?

Tyreek
Jan 12, 2009, 04:06 PM
I'm assuming you checked all the clothing shops correct? There really are colors missing?

Chimeria
Jan 12, 2009, 04:08 PM
o_O

I suppose I should have done that first...

Tyreek
Jan 12, 2009, 04:10 PM
... *dies*

Calsetes
Jan 12, 2009, 04:12 PM
Yeah, if it's anything like on the PC servers, then the Colony shop has only some of the clothing colors available, you have to actually go down to the store's home planet to find the rest of them. Trust me, it took me a while to find a shirt that I was looking for because I didn't check the planet.

Tyreek
Jan 12, 2009, 04:15 PM
Makes me wonder if they are gonna bother making more colors in a future update.

redroses
Jan 12, 2009, 04:29 PM
Makes me wonder if they are gonna bother making more colors in a future update.

I really hope they do add more colors!
The more colors the clothing has, the more possibilites in outfit combinations we have :O

Tyreek
Jan 12, 2009, 04:33 PM
I'd really like to have my HUmar costume in the remaining PSOV2 colors. Or better yet, some newer colors, which I see they only made one original color for the costume.

Chimeria
Jan 12, 2009, 04:41 PM
Wow..I feel so dumb. XD
Yeah, I'm hoping they add more colors too. As well as new outfits for our chars. Even new hairstyles would make me a happy player. I've always wanted a spiked hairstyle for females characters.

Tyreek
Jan 12, 2009, 04:46 PM
Here's to the new expansion. *crosses fingers*

Chimeria
Jan 12, 2009, 05:04 PM
Still no word on it though right? I am looking foward to the "evasion action" command from PSZero. I heard that was getting added. Hell, who knows maybe we'll even get a few outfits from PSZero. Maybe Sega will even be generous enough to give us some more PSO outfits...(RRR, principal Tyrell, Flowen?)