PDA

View Full Version : Is 2nd Anniversary Thanks Festa event similiar to Winter Event?

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 12, 2009, 05:44 PM
I was just looking through upcoming events and i noticed it showed "The Protectors A+,B+

EspioKaos
Jan 12, 2009, 05:53 PM
Pretty much the same idea. The Protectors γ and δ are simulations created by Holupe Dense. Basically, various AOTI areas condensed into two missions.

Now, The Protectors α+ and β+ technically aren't part of this event. On the JP side, they came after the 2nd anniversary event as a promotion for the download version of the ver.1 PC client. I know we've got them stuck on the same article at PSUPedia, but it's kind of as a "we don't have a much better place to stick them for now" thing. Besides, I kind of get the feeling they'll be worked into our version of JP's 2nd anniversary.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 12, 2009, 05:55 PM
Ok Thanks

Wait.....hasn't the NA server been up for 2 years :o where's there anniversary

Turb0
Jan 12, 2009, 05:58 PM
8 months behind like everything else.:p

EspioKaos
Jan 12, 2009, 05:59 PM
Ok Thanks

Wait.....hasn't the NA server been up for 2 years :o where's there anniversary

Yeah, about that... <_<;

It'll likely turn into another [insert season here] event like the 1st anniversary did.

xBladeM6x
Jan 12, 2009, 06:11 PM
Yeah, about that... <_<;

It'll likely turn into another [insert season here] event like the 1st anniversary did.
Here's to hoping for Summer Event! :D

Turb0
Jan 12, 2009, 07:08 PM
I sincerely hope they can be creative enough to come up with a better name than that. Seriously, what did their brainstorming session look like?

SOA boss guy: "Hey guys what should we call the event that's going to be in january?"
Some Developer: "Why don't we just keep it the 1st anniversary celebration?"
SOA boss guy: "Because a 1st anniversary celebration should've been a few months ago. Besides, the name has to be a lot more original and exciting than that."
Chill: "How about the Explosive New Year Festival of Fire 2008?"
SOA boss guy: "Oh I got it! We'll call it 'Winter Event'! Doesn't that sound good Chill?"
Chill: "...um...of course, that sounds amazing."

Atomic646
Jan 13, 2009, 09:19 AM
I sincerely hope they can be creative enough to come up with a better name than that. Seriously, what did their brainstorming session look like?

SOA boss guy: "Hey guys what should we call the event that's going to be in january?"
Some Developer: "Why don't we just keep it the 1st anniversary celebration?"
SOA boss guy: "Because a 1st anniversary celebration should've been a few months ago. Besides, the name has to be a lot more original and exciting than that."
Chill: "How about the Explosive New Year Festival of Fire 2008?"
SOA boss guy: "Oh I got it! We'll call it 'Winter Event'! Doesn't that sound good Chill?"
Chill: "...um...of course, that sounds amazing."

maybe Like This
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQIuAkUudxM