PDA

View Full Version : Whats everyone's favorite weapon?

Cujo
Jan 12, 2009, 07:42 PM
Whats everyone's favorite weapon? How did you get it? and How long did it take you (Game Hours or real time)to get it?

tadtwisted
Jan 12, 2009, 07:48 PM
mine is the svaltus sword. i got the game the day it came out and when i did a sleeping warriors run and found out eventually you can get the sword i was in love. I know there are better swords out there but i still use a svaltus sword :)

xzidanex
Jan 12, 2009, 07:55 PM
Sange and Yasha
Not out yet, but I have the stuff.
Don't know for the above reason, but uh... at least 1000 hours, since that's what I'm at.

Ryno
Jan 12, 2009, 07:57 PM
What is my Favorite weapon?

so far 10/10 Granahodorac

How did I get it?

Traded it from SNG from Wild Arms

How Long did it take me to get it?

Maybe 2 days... LoL

( so far trying to get another 10/10 Grana but its hard i only have 79 mil.. LoL )

Sexy_Raine
Jan 12, 2009, 08:17 PM
My Nova's Meteor Cannon 10/10 with Burning/Dark prism, makes S2 enemies drop dead :P

And my Psycho 10/10.

How did I get them? By grinding not being chicken about it.

How long? 10/10 Psycho on my 2nd one, and Grind boost was used. The Meteor had been 7/10 for months, then decided to go 10/10. Note, the meteor 10/10 was done with no grind boost.

WhiteKnight01
Jan 12, 2009, 08:22 PM
both my 10/10 doric and 10/10 coni, i have better 10/10 tech mags but those 2 are just soo cool looking now all i need is a 10/10 conic and il have everything

Tyreek
Jan 12, 2009, 08:27 PM
Well, you didn't specify which version of the game, so I'll go with PSP. My favorite weapon is Sacred Duster. I never leave without that in my palette. *Punches Helga in the boobies*

Jose!
Jan 12, 2009, 08:27 PM
Agito Repca

GJARE
Jan 12, 2009, 08:51 PM
My 0/10 30% Kan Yu ik its not that great but it was my very first S wep so i love it and i got it from some random guy cuz he was quiting >.<

Cujo
Jan 12, 2009, 09:07 PM
Mine is the Grand Cross. When I first started the grand cross was the best twin swords in the game and I made it my goal to get one. I eventually got one, 20% light, and it was worth like 3 mil, I kept using it and eventually upgraded it to 7/10. Then the DB's came out, I got a pair in 20% dark and i loved switching between the two. Now the Grand Cross is lucky to sell for a mil and the DB's only went for like 2-300 K, sigh...

Smidge204
Jan 12, 2009, 09:26 PM
I get a lot of mileage out of my 6/6 Rattlesnac, which I bought. Forget how much I paid for it but it was very cheap compared to the usual prices. Other than that I get a lot of use out of my Blackbull collection (5 total, plus 4 "ic" versions), all but one of which was given to me. The rest I got either as a weapon or board from Illusionary Shaft.

I love rifles :D I also love my Ryusaikanoh collection because of the awesome sound they make - but I've really neglected my laser PAs so it still kinda sucks to use :/
=Smidge=

Yunfa
Jan 12, 2009, 09:36 PM
Favorite Weapon: Agito Repca
1st [b]: Found it 2 Christmas ago hunting Cuba Tuma for a friend at True Darkness S2 for 8 hours in the morning, this was before they fixed the drop rates for Ver. 1 Missions.
-> Came out 18% Light, broke it to 4/4 and gave it away.

2nd [b]: 1st run with a neighbor, came out 42%, took it to 5/5.
-> On pallete

3rd [b]: I counted this time, precisely 496 Seed Awakened S2 runs & 495 True Darkness S2 runs, found it in the last room before boss on Seed Awakened. A nice finish before this semester of school started again.
-> Sold for 65mill

Chimeria
Jan 12, 2009, 10:08 PM
Definitely Sange and Yasha.
I was lucky enough to find a pair on PS:P. They're insanely powerful and have an added HP drain effect plus that cool little "swish" effect when you swing them. I guess it also helps that they look awesome.

RadiantLegend
Jan 12, 2009, 10:32 PM
50% Dark Mugunruk

My very first 50% srank

syouz
Jan 12, 2009, 10:37 PM
Favorite wep

Kan yu

second

Bil de Axe

third

Gekitsnata

Forth

Carriguine-rucar

i wont say % ir grind but i have every flavor and up 30 in all of them

Noblewine
Jan 12, 2009, 11:01 PM
I was running Flower Pursuit with a buddy and Togeha-Zashi dropped at the end box. Last year probably around December. It was on my first run.

Seira7
Jan 12, 2009, 11:13 PM
frauduke...

its a big ass floating flower. kind of like half a Sita, one of my favorite mags.
and its actually useful, on my AF...so yeah.

Id like a nice single handed weap to match it, maybe a bouquet? lol.

HiroChicken
Jan 12, 2009, 11:27 PM
One of my favorite weapons is the twin handgun Arb Magana. I like it because of its look and sound effect. I didn't search for it or anything. It just dropped during a MAG run last year. It is what has gotten me into twin handguns. I use it over my Twin Ruby Bullet, despite it being weaker.

Gojiro316
Jan 13, 2009, 02:32 AM
My favorite weapon is my 42% ground crea dubs...I love all my c-dubs...And they took forever to find. Spent months on LL whenever I had 3* way back before the expansion. Also..I love my SNG's cause I lost a ridiculous amount of sleep to get 3 of'em.

darkante
Jan 13, 2009, 03:58 AM
Mine is the Degahna Cannon with the big colourful bullets, i feel it puts on fear on the foes with great pleasure. Great PP and ATT.
Itīs a big shame i had to bank it for GM. =S (stupid super class i love)

Svaltus Sword is also big and cool with alot of PP which i prefer alot.
Gib meh a Agito Repca and i might change my mind. =3

I like all the S-rank modells on Knuckles as well, very fun to take out big foes with them.

Rayokarna
Jan 13, 2009, 05:41 AM
My 10% Ank Dedda, 2/10 Hirokteri, 2/10 16% Yamata-Masaki, 0/10 Kazarod.

I use them all on my CAST main.

Magician
Jan 13, 2009, 06:58 AM
Single claw, zaks gabot.

It's too bad WT doesn't have S-rank single claw (but they get s-rank twin claws, wtf), however, my beast WT looks far more feral with the zaks gabot equipped.

Kadajenova
Jan 13, 2009, 07:01 AM
excalibur (next extension... lol)

San Anto
Jan 13, 2009, 12:31 PM
42% kan yu XD my only decent synth after about 30 attempts for a 40 +

DEM_CIG
Jan 13, 2009, 12:43 PM
My pallet of 10/10 shato's and 0/10 tesbra's...

DarkEliteRico
Jan 13, 2009, 12:59 PM
any laser cannon...the damage they deal is retarded

Kylie
Jan 13, 2009, 01:23 PM
I like my Fuka-misaki and Yamata-misaki. I got the Fuka first from someone on v1, but I gave it back. Then someone got it for me at the first Christmas on the expansion, but I accidentally offered it at Shitenkaku. I ended buying a new one with a higher precentage. I got my Yamata also during the expansion's first Christmas. I bought it myself.

Genoa
Jan 13, 2009, 02:49 PM
Based off of looks ;D

Melee: Tiga De Ragac
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.pso-world.com/psu/items/2904/9883-m.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Ranged: Degahna Cannon
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.pso-world.com/psu/items/1290/8975-m.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Tech: Halarod
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.pso-world.com/psu/items/1445/1981-m.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Rust
Jan 13, 2009, 03:02 PM
Real Hand Gun.

I have yet to get one online, then I'll be able to bother randoms with a bunch of *c'mon c'mon*, frying pan *bonks* and Rappy *squeeks* all mixed together.

Will_Nonheim
Jan 14, 2009, 12:44 AM
Twin Sabers. ...No, not one of them, just plain all of them; I like dualwielding sabers as a whole. Except for 2-Headed Ragnus and Tyrant Spada(c). Those get no love from me. :D

Secondarily would be Sabers. Same as above in single-handed variants, pretty much.

And lastly would be Double Sabers, specifically my Crea Doubles.

So yeah. Sabers, two sabers, or two sabers glued together to form a double saber. I'm into sabers >.>;

FrostyBuds
Jan 14, 2009, 12:53 AM
mmmmmmmmmhhmmm knuckles are my favorite weps. all of the photon arts for them are awesome. my 46% dark 6/10 iggacs love smashing ubakradas on white beast s2 :p

majan
Jan 14, 2009, 02:19 AM
Im a huge fan of most of the twin sabers in this game also,but otherwise...

uransara
delpi
gao rod
psycho wand
blackbull
mugunruk
kan yu
huge cutter(the name in itself just makes me laugh)
hyper viper
crea doubles(particularly in red,darth maul-style)

there are a few other personal faves but these are the top in my book.

joefro
Jan 14, 2009, 03:08 AM
Bil de Axe - Light
Tiga Ragan/de Ragac - Neutral
Double Agito - Ice
Rattlesnake - Fire
Shigga Barec - Lightning
Tesbra - Light
Doric - Fire

DesuJet
Jan 14, 2009, 04:35 AM
Erdel Fusil

Majarra
Jan 14, 2009, 06:22 AM
hmmm kinda for one cause theres so many smexy S rank blades out there but ima go with the kan yu.

Tsavo
Jan 14, 2009, 03:44 PM
Knuckles. Which kinda annoys me because a bunch of their Sranks look cool but are either element locked or race exclusive. Ah well. Whatca gonna do eh?

chaoskila
Jan 14, 2009, 03:48 PM
psycho wand 6/10
took 1000 hrs. of trading and selling

Vickie
Jan 14, 2009, 08:47 PM
Maser cannon

VetroDrago
Jan 15, 2009, 03:32 AM
My fav has always been Shide-misaki because of it's appearance. It's one of the main reasons I'm still on so that I can hunt it like crazy when it's released here. Does anyone know what it sells for on JP servers?

AweOfShe
Jan 15, 2009, 10:18 AM
Shide Misaki is my favorite weapon. Nice, sleek look, along with Stun effect. It didn't take long for me to get a full set of them, 'cause I bought them as I returned to JP servers during Shred the Darkness. :D

They ranged between 80k to 200k at the time, for below 30%s. I'm not quite sure how much they go for now, since I haven't played PSU since October. >.>

Nobo
Jan 15, 2009, 11:24 AM
Spread Needle/ G easy :beer:

VetroDrago
Jan 15, 2009, 05:56 PM
Shide Misaki is my favorite weapon. Nice, sleek look, along with Stun effect. It didn't take long for me to get a full set of them, 'cause I bought them as I returned to JP servers during Shred the Darkness. :D

They ranged between 80k to 200k at the time, for below 30%s. I'm not quite sure how much they go for now, since I haven't played PSU since October. >.>

Awesome! A fellow lover of those claws. Hmm, wonder how cheap they will sell when we get them? I was hoping they would be pretty rare. Yeah, the stun effect has to be broken I'd assume.

Arryn
Jan 15, 2009, 07:53 PM
my cre doubs ^^
first one good friend
then add like another 5 months for me to get the mats
2nd one took even longer about 7 months i think o.o
im not good at finding the mats i need X3

Alnet
Jan 16, 2009, 02:56 PM
Still Gaozoran Rod, I suppose.

As for how I got it... I didn't actually get to make it until the very beginning of AOI on the US/EU servers, but it was 100% chance to succeed so that's something.

Throughout PSUv1, I'd been collecting the materials for Psycho Wand and Gaozoran Rod (anyone who was around back then knows how insanely hard it was to get Gaozoran Rod biomaterials), and I thought I was ok with 2 Gaozoran Rods, but nope, someone informed me that I needed 7. Why 7? It felt like a good number, I guess.

Anyhow, a quadrillion more HIVE runs and shopsearches later, I had all the mats required. The [B] was dropping in 1Up Cup, but not nearly plentiful enough to get me one. In all of 1Up, I saw maybe 1 Gaozoran Rod material drop, and that was it. At the end of 1Up, they were around 30mil each, so I started selling off stuff en masse to make up the 25-28mil gap. As I started to approach it, the price on the [B] was dropping, and hit a low of 10mil. Unfortunately, I overstimated it, and ended up buying my [B] for 11mil (ahahah). I still kept a great majority of the money I had saved up.

Since I didn't have AOI at the time, since my preordered copy of the game was delayed (like any stores around here carry PSU), I had to entrust someone else with the Meseta to buy it for me (yay, good friends who won't run off with my money~). Around that time, another friend of mine found his first [B] Psycho Wand, so I got to have them both come out one after the other with 100% synth rate chance, due to the 1Up Cup bonus.

Maybe it wasn't exactly the Gaozoran Rod itself, but it was certainly a decent time overall~ It all came together so well that it makes me see my Gaozoran Rod as my signature weapon on my Techer.

garjian
Jan 16, 2009, 03:17 PM
sodad <3
but a sodadoc is much more practical... so i make do with that...

ofc i keep it off palette... i get enough abuse for having a ranks... (10/10 neiclaws, 50% muktrand) who knows what would happen if i started walking around with b/c ranks out...

Immovable One
Jan 16, 2009, 03:29 PM
Grinded Bouquet..... and Frying Pan.

XxAntMan215xX
Jan 16, 2009, 06:19 PM
PSO on dc lavis blades.PSU blackbull found back during 1st mag on 360.

PSU Character Information
DivineTenken"Sojiro" 150 beast FF(20)-Fg(20)-WT(20)-FM(8)
Dark Hadou "Sakura" 100 Cast FT(20)-AT(13)-WT(20)-MF(2)
BoogiePop Phantom 22 Cast Protranser 3
Hikikomori-Neet 35 beast FG(20)-GT(20)-GM(2)

Find me AFK on neudaiz bridge.

Shinko
Jan 16, 2009, 06:38 PM
Sange and Yasha

I love katana like swords and I love the twin sabers and most of the PA's to it. That's like the only weapon i may use when it come out lol... well maybe a few others too but yea xD

I like the Agito Repca too but i hate all the sword PA's....

GaNksTa
Jan 16, 2009, 07:47 PM
Favorite weapon I have is my Agito Repca.

My two all time favorite weapons are:
Sange & Yasha
Guld Milla

darkfalz16
Jan 17, 2009, 01:03 PM
favorite wep out:my 50% dark double agito(my first ever 50% S rank) got it by trading.
favorite weapon unreleased:Sange&yasha
favorite weapon rumored to be in psu:double cannon

ashley50
Jan 17, 2009, 01:37 PM
whichever fits the situation and/or playing mood

Melissa805
Jan 18, 2009, 01:52 AM
My favorite weapon on psu for actual dammage purposes is the Muktengek with Dus Majara. I also love the DB twin sabers with cross hurricane its nice with 30% and 10/10 which I filled my pallet with for a while. Also I liked double sabers but starting to skid away from them.
I really like the twin serafi daggers a little but I love using the single one with 50% fire along with fire elemement bullits with the bulletmaster or whatever its called I forgot the name.

Mimo
Jan 18, 2009, 03:29 AM
shi-kikami, got it when it first came out in teh winter event and now i love my halarodoc (has to be in ice) on my MF caseal, i hardly see anyone with those x3

darkante
Jan 18, 2009, 03:40 AM
shi-kikami, got it when it first came out in teh winter event and now i love my halarodoc (has to be in ice) on my MF caseal, i hardly see anyone with those x3

Halarodoc?
First, probably no one plays Her Secret Mission.
Two, people like shiny.
Three, itīs weak.

In my opinion? I donīt like the design...at all.

TheUpstreamer
Jan 18, 2009, 05:02 AM
Single handed daggers are probably my favorite. I don't really care which one it is though. I also really enjoy crossbows, but I don't enjoy how fast they drain with yak maga.

Nodoka
Jan 18, 2009, 05:03 AM
My favorite weapon is the Deva-zashi sure its not the strongest one out but its the best looking one to me and it has that random chance on hit to silence an enemy. haha take that spell casting enemy's!