PDA

View Full Version : which character should be my new main?

DEM_CIG
Jan 13, 2009, 12:40 PM
So I've been playing this game for more than a year and a half ( It will be two years in May.) I have a cast at 150 who is retired (right now), a male newman who is at 147 and a female beast who is at level 22 who I just started a couple days ago. And I will only have time to be on one character since college, a job, and my girlfriend take up alot of time.

My question is (even though that I know in my opinion that It will be my choice in the end) which character should be my new main?

* I don't mind leveling up new characters or new pa's, and I don't both my pallets are pretty solid for the classes that im gona be, so none of that is a factor in my decision.

Tetsaru
Jan 13, 2009, 01:01 PM
That's entirely up to you. Personally, I'd use my strongest character towards hunting for stuff like L/KK and {B} Armas Line before the Parum GBR finishes up. Guess you could also try mass-synthing/grinding things as well, while we still have the boosts. You could try leveling another class, your PA's... whatever you want. :3

ashley50
Jan 13, 2009, 01:20 PM
who do like most? ;l

DEM_CIG
Jan 13, 2009, 01:32 PM
I don't really have a preference... my newman has all his pa's past 21 except his debuffs and megi star. My beast has a really good pallet for acrofighter once I level her up. So to me it does not really matter which character I use.

Kylie
Jan 13, 2009, 01:43 PM
If you truly have no preference, I'd go with the highest level (your male CAST). You've obviously played him more. If that doesn't sit well with you, you'd probably rather use one of the others as your main, and that's fine too. :-P Does it really even matter which one you call you main though? I mean, you can show them all a little love if you want to.

DEM_CIG
Jan 13, 2009, 02:23 PM
I appericate the feedback, the reason why I asked this question was because I was tired of my male cast. But I think that I will go with my male newman as my main, I guess now I got to work on my spells some more. =)

RadiantLegend
Jan 13, 2009, 04:41 PM
What you really need is a new look on your cast and possibly a new job/class.