PDA

View Full Version : Minor Annoyance

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jan 14, 2009, 07:42 AM
Hiya all,

Just wondering if anyone else finds this, well not like really annoying just kinda strange. You're running along with your team but you're infront you run towards a gate switch and the rest of the team press the button too....

haha like i said its the tiniest thing probably pointless, just felt the need after years of PSU and before it PSO where it always happened :P

Tifa

DarkEliteRico
Jan 14, 2009, 07:54 AM
Yep it happens all the time, sometimes it's a minor delay/lag or they're just too zoned out and don't notice that someones already in front of the button.

darkante
Jan 14, 2009, 08:06 AM
I donīt get irritated over those little things.
What gets me is that i get massive lag whenever those high leveled techniques decides to be spammed, mostly when iīm in the crossfire or when i shotgun foes right infront of the camera.

My PC isnīt great, but i can play alot more demanding games (ES IV: Oblivion, Unreal Tournament 3, Devil May Cry 4). So itīs not to crappy.
I blame teh game.

Rust
Jan 14, 2009, 08:12 AM
My PC isnīt great, but i can play alot more demanding games (ES IV: Oblivion, Unreal Tournament 3, Devil May Cry 4). So itīs not to crappy.
I blame teh game.

You can, PSU is very bad optimized.
I have a friend who can run Silent Hill 5, Gears of War, Fallout 3 and BioShock at max settings on his laptop without a problem, but still can't put PSU on frameskip 0.
O the irony.

darkante
Jan 14, 2009, 09:44 AM
You can, PSU is very bad optimized.

As i thought. :S

Gobolino
Jan 14, 2009, 10:03 AM
Graphics ans special effects are different things. Maybe thats why PSU is so slooow when techs appear.