PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 general Questions for a Newcomer

Wavey
Jan 15, 2009, 04:02 AM
Hi everyone. Hope your all well :)

I am currently thinking of joining the PSU community on the 360. I used to play on the PC a long time ago, and I need an online game that isn;t too time intensive.

I am just wondering how the community is on the Xbox. Are most people ok to play with? Also how is the leveling grind with bullets and spells (techs), Has the leveling rate been improved at all?
Has the slowdown I used to hear about been fixed also?

Oh and I don't suppose the microsoft chat pad is supported with PSU is it? If its not I guess I need to buy a usb keyboard on the cheap.

Well thanks for reading,

Dave =)

ShuttleXpC
Jan 15, 2009, 04:12 AM
There are a lot more "children" on the 360, and by children you should know what I mean by simply thinking of a Halo 3 voice chat lobby.

I've noticed more people on the 360 take the game seriously, but in all my time playing I've only met a handful of idiots (ones that kicked on rare mission drops, kicked when you got to them from Block 1, etc) Its mostly kicking, I don't understand how it could be funny after the 3000th time doing it to someone, but ok.

I've also met a fair share of nice people. There are way more people playing this on the 360, and it helps when you want to get started fast.

They did increase the tech and bullet leveling speed in a recent patch, so you should be able to get them higher faster.

Noc Codez
Jan 15, 2009, 05:25 AM
More BS rumors.. not all people who play psu xbox 360 are children do not let people like this Discourage you to join our servers. I personally know a lot of Adults who play PSU 360. I myself am 28 yrs old. yes there are children that play but that is only if you want to play with them. you as a player has a choice to either find Mature people to play with or go with the lil pain and the butt children.

~Codez~

ShuttleXpC
Jan 15, 2009, 08:43 AM
You seriously need to read, if you don't want to be grouped with the "children" I'm talking about. I gave a view of both sides, you making it sound like its a god ****ed utopia over there with candy canes and flowers is what is BS. Get over yourself, and read EVERYTHING I wrote.

--->>>>> I've also met a fair share of nice people. There are way more people playing this on the 360, and it helps when you want to get started fast. <<<<<---

joefro
Jan 15, 2009, 08:52 AM
Whenever you start, just try and find a group of people who have the same play style as you. If you do this you and your friends don't have to play with random people. You can avoid all of the retards(old and young, I personally think the older people are worse than the kids)by doing this.

Chaos320
Jan 15, 2009, 08:54 AM
xD now now kids get a hold of yourself,

360 servers are awesome to play, dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

I will admit i have ran into many little kids who think they are the s**t and all but over all its a good server when you find the right people. Come tomorrow i plan on gettin my 360 back and playin with a bunch of xbox live friends that i know arnt little kids plus we all get along very well.