PDA

View Full Version : AotI What will you do after GBR ?

Kadajenova
Jan 15, 2009, 01:29 PM
hey guys, what to do after GBR ? white beast ? continue the gbr mish spam ? Other?

KuroShinnen
Jan 15, 2009, 01:32 PM
Level up my cast, finish leveling my Fighmaster skills, and hunt for rares.

I didn't get into this GBR because I couldn't force myself to get my percent up in that one mother brain mission. I forget what it's called because I didn't play it more than twice.

Kylie
Jan 15, 2009, 01:34 PM
Oh, I'll spam a little White Beast while I level Jabroga, Tornado Dance, and Majarra to LV50.

8-)

No, not really. I'll probably try to get items I need for whatever and play with friends.

Ail
Jan 15, 2009, 01:37 PM
slowly levelling gunmaster to 20 while i level bullets to 50..

Golto
Jan 15, 2009, 01:52 PM
My 6 month sub runs out next Thurs and I won't be buying another for awhile. It will be funny if we get a good update next Friday right after my sub runs out.

stukasa
Jan 15, 2009, 01:57 PM
Play random missions while leveling PAs and Master classes. You know, the usual. ^^

sephiroth115
Jan 15, 2009, 02:00 PM
Same thing I've been doing during GBR: Running a few SW runs, maybe helping out new people I see

Magician
Jan 15, 2009, 02:06 PM
There's actually a bit on my plate...

-Running bladed legacy s2 with my AT in search of seed labstaff and their goodies.
-Running amf metro c with my force for the mission points and leveling techs.
-Running...whatever with WT when playing with friends because the class is fun.
-Watching my GT get no love because I'm having too much fun with my main and the other alts.

Plenty to do before RE5 hits in March.

autumn
Jan 15, 2009, 02:40 PM
I'll be hunting for stuff seeing as I never run GBRs for more then a week or so until I get bored so I don't get the goods while everyone else is there. So I'll be:

Running Sleeping Warrior for relic edges
Running White Beast S for diad
Hoping the above gives me a serafi-senba [b] so I can have an extra slot on my WT.
After or during the above spicing it up with some Bladed Legacy for catilium / bajurac hunt.
Giving SEED Express some love in hopes of an armas line [b]
I'm thinking about running for another rattlesnake [b] and possibly running for a needle cannon. I'm not sure yet though if my alt warrants such effort though XD

JamesV1
Jan 15, 2009, 02:50 PM
Sub ran out today. Will re-new when we get a good update.

If I was still online, I would be running WB S for serafi-senba boards
and I would hit up a few WB S2 for yiel-senba for my techer.

Noblewine
Jan 15, 2009, 04:20 PM
I'll PA level and revisit alot of favorite spots. Maybe try farming frags so i can get the other skills and try em out.

Sexy_Raine
Jan 15, 2009, 06:46 PM
-Max all offense techs, I've done 13 so far.
-Have Nova get her bullets to 41+
-Dark God S, Desert Goliath S2, and Bladed Legacy runs. Those who are interested in doing these 3 runs let me know.

Pika
Jan 15, 2009, 06:56 PM
keep playing where ever my friends are at.
may work a bit more on my new Wartecher, and ForteGunner, possibly start on my protranser...

Ryno
Jan 15, 2009, 07:08 PM
back to the usual... levle PAs to 50. same as the other topic.

DEM_CIG
Jan 15, 2009, 08:21 PM
Level my spells and hunt for yiel-senba's...

bp_shoruko
Jan 15, 2009, 08:25 PM
nothing.

ZyphNeko
Jan 15, 2009, 08:38 PM
Nothing out of the ordinary for me either.

Laze about in lobbies, chat with friends or random folks, go "AFK" for random hours...

I never really did get into the GBR business, really. One reason...well...I'm lazy. Another reason, my luck is never the greatest anyway. So if I want to find something...I'll eventually find it whenever or whatever. Actually, I hope to get Zyroko to Lv 100 sometime soon...she's Lv 85 already... ... ... pfffft... Haaaahahahaha. Yeah, she'll be Lv 100 in the upcoming epic Summer. >_>

Anyway, that's about it. It makes me wonder, though, about where the new flow will go...back to the ol' Pavilion of Nub painting white beasts black, or go to the ol' Paraca-Banana coast getting more AIDs from the trains?

Oh well. Those new updates can drop by whenever they want. Nothing ever changes my gameplay style...

Neko~

DesuJet
Jan 15, 2009, 09:16 PM
I'm gonna put a bullet in my head.

NOC G4ME v2
Jan 15, 2009, 09:30 PM
go crazy.
start hardcore leveling bullets.
and hunting for somthing i could atempt to get a 9/9 SN/g with =b
possibly wine when a update takes 4 months to come

SJW89
Jan 15, 2009, 09:38 PM
Probably sell all the stuff that got price-inflated over GBR, and then play all the missions that have elements opposite the spells I'm trying to level up with my pretty fortetecher. :)

darkante
Jan 16, 2009, 03:31 AM
I really should level my laser some more, while trying to get a Milla. (uhh if ever)
But it´s an excellent excuse, just see how long i can manage before i get bored. XD

Para
Jan 16, 2009, 03:33 AM
I wouldn't mind a little white beast but im also interested in starting a new char for the fun of it. been putting it off too long.

majan
Jan 16, 2009, 03:43 AM
velvety goodness.

Celi-Ka
Jan 16, 2009, 04:36 AM
Hunting Har / Smart, first and foremost. I helped one of my friends get one, now I want my own! >_<

TECH leveling for sure. I have a lot of tech PA's in the 36-39 range that I need to get over the hurdle. I didn't spend as much time on them during the GBR as I would have liked.

I'll probably find other things to do as I go.

Sir_Satyr
Jan 16, 2009, 08:46 AM
A hunting we will go. Nothing to do now but hunt for all the stuff I don't want to buy! Another Serafi-Senba or two wouldn't be all that bad. I need a few more Okanoh axes and some more Gekitsnata spears. With a few of the new people I met during GBR I may finally get a chance at some good Bladed Legacy runs. All my friends I used to play with are mostly offline now. Now that I have more Grand Cross boards than I thought it would, I can take my time and maybe get a 42% or greater Grand Cross. Should make more damage than the Spadac I currently run with. WOOT! Now that the GBR is over, I will work on getting all lobbies on my new character and finally finish leveling bullets and get my new FF to 20!

BTW... check this out. A 38% Grand Cross, will out damage a 21% Tiga de Ragac... by a full 200 points.. on a Fighgunner. No buffs. No other augments what-so-ever. Think about that!

Riviera
Jan 16, 2009, 09:17 AM
1º - Get 1* weapons with high dark %
2º - Get 1* armor with no slots and high light %
3º - Get lvl 1 PAs
4º - Spam "The Dark God" S without using any kind of recovery items.

Nah, joking. Going back to my previous mmorpg until this one gets some love from segac again. Hugs 'n kisses >:3

PACHI
Jan 16, 2009, 11:40 AM
megiverse to 41... (that'll be the day...)

Ethateral
Jan 16, 2009, 12:07 PM
I'm gonna keep trying to get my L/KK... I never got one the WHOLE GBR. ._. I had a 48% boost too. *sigh* After, and IF I ever find one, I'll finish leveling my spells to 41+. Possibly cap out Fighmaster too on my CAST. I might level my AF or make my GM after all that.

DAMASCUS
Jan 16, 2009, 12:13 PM
Laser levelling for me too and hunting for Deghana Cannon, Milla, Har/ Smart, Zagza/Muktengek. I may try for L/KK but after all those runs...I may wait awhile :p

EMPYREAN
Jan 16, 2009, 12:34 PM
i have no idea, pa lv is too boring and normal cara lv on my 140 caras takes wayy to long time.

APEXi
Jan 16, 2009, 05:46 PM
cancel my subscription and check back in 4-6 months

Mimo
Jan 16, 2009, 10:59 PM
hunt for needle/milla T.T

goodluck to meh! Dx

Alnet
Jan 17, 2009, 04:18 AM
Post GBR? I'm going to find the flavor-of-the-month items and sell, sell, sell.

Hopefully, I'll have some money hoarded up after a while to actually be able to buy something for once.

If I decide that I get bored of that, then I'll probably do some PA leveling while I hunt for another Milla.