PDA

View Full Version : 4th Floor Rejects

buzyb77
Jan 15, 2009, 03:04 PM
I know that many of you have seen them.... some may be them.....

I wish the GM would Move them to Uni 20,.....(currently they are on 1

Also The problem woul be Fixed If there were Some old PSO lobbies that had Toys are Theams... No missions At all Just PArRTY Rooms....

These people Sleep on the Floor on the Fourth Floor... only thing that ever removes them... is when the Servers go down...

who else has a Problem with these people?

Billy Mitchell
Jan 15, 2009, 03:09 PM
You bring up some really good points. And you write very well.

lantis-zagato
Jan 15, 2009, 03:10 PM
What is it they do there? I always see them but is it just like a chat room for them that they pay for?

Kylie
Jan 15, 2009, 03:13 PM
Well, I'm not sure, but I think most of them on PC / PS2 have moved to Parum due to the GBR. I'm pretty indifferent to them though. If someone wants to pay $10 to stay in a lobby all the time and just socialize, they can do that. The only thing that bothers me is that a high percentage of these people seem to love attention and picking fights with others like playground bullies, but I can pick those off case by case without grouping all of them together.

ashley50
Jan 15, 2009, 03:14 PM
what's your problem with them?
Do they bother you?

Aren't you supposed to be with them?

Chaos320
Jan 15, 2009, 04:04 PM
^ Very well put, i have seen them all the time and pay no attention to them what so ever. Just little kids that talk in a chat because mommy and daddy wont let them use the computer after hours xD

buzyb77
Jan 15, 2009, 04:43 PM
what's your problem with them?
Do they bother you?

Aren't you supposed to be with them?

THey TAKE UP Space in UNI 1...... And Don't PLAY..... THey Sleep in UNI 1.... THEY Take UP Space For PEOPLE That Could Be doing RUNS...

joefro
Jan 15, 2009, 04:52 PM
THey TAKE UP Space in UNI 1...... And Don't PLAY..... THey Sleep in UNI 1.... THEY Take UP Space For PEOPLE That Could Be doing RUNS...
If you can't get into Uni 1, you and your friends should just go to another universe...
Does it bother you that much? Or was this thread just fulfilling your new thread quota for the day?

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 15, 2009, 04:55 PM
Ah ha!!!! ^^;

he has a point but normally if im playing with my friends we just go to unv 2

no big deal

ShuttleXpC
Jan 15, 2009, 04:59 PM
Yeah, they really need to stop taking space...cause the other 20 some odd servers obviously can't host games...

/sarcasm.

Syaoran_69
Jan 15, 2009, 05:01 PM
Maybe he doesn't have friends, and since everyone is in universe 1 without him, he's getting lonely?

ShuttleXpC
Jan 15, 2009, 05:02 PM
I would believe that also, but...

There are 2-3 stars constantly on Caelum after school hours up until 9-10pm PST.

So he could simply go to Uni 2. I don't know what people's obsession is with being on the first server, its like the days of PSO camping the teleporter until spots freed up in the main server.

Syaoran_69
Jan 15, 2009, 05:05 PM
I either do solo runs, or I'm with a group of friends that I know irl... so I either don't care what uni I'm in, or we do runs in like uni 2 or 3. Being in not-1 is pretty fun.

Mike
Jan 15, 2009, 07:17 PM
its like the days of PSO camping the teleporter until spots freed up in the main server.

Heh, that's nostalgic.

Pika
Jan 15, 2009, 07:43 PM
meh, leave them alone, they pay to play just like you do, they have the right to sit where they want, and enjoy them game how they want.

DEM_CIG
Jan 15, 2009, 08:18 PM
lol this topic is dumb. Why does it matter that they spend all there time on the 4th floor, thats what makes the game fun for them. Didn't we all use to run around on the 4th floor sometime or another. Its fun to relax up there sometimes =)

buzyb77
Jan 15, 2009, 09:14 PM
Yeah, they really need to stop taking space...cause the other 20 some odd servers obviously can't host games...

/sarcasm.

hmmm....Logic on your thought is Flawed.....unless your Friends are always on...or you want to play White... Beast.... Sorry I no like White beast...on any rank.

buzyb77
Jan 15, 2009, 09:15 PM
I would believe that also, but...

There are 2-3 stars constantly on Caelum after school hours up until 9-10pm PST.

So he could simply go to Uni 2. I don't know what people's obsession is with being on the first server, its like the days of PSO camping the teleporter until spots freed up in the main server.

Most in uni 2 are A rank or locked unless you go to White Beast.

Tyreek
Jan 16, 2009, 03:13 AM
Is it that important? They paid to get on the server, let them burn their time how they please. And I'm sure you can find someone to do S-S2 runs with, given the time and effort that is.

Syl
Jan 16, 2009, 03:59 AM
Logic on your thought

Mmmm redundancy

/facepalm

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Jan 16, 2009, 04:44 AM
Wow. :/

Vanzazikon
Jan 16, 2009, 04:10 PM
hmmm....Logic on your thought is Flawed.....unless your Friends are always on...or you want to play White... Beast.... Sorry I no like White beast...on any rank.I like this guy. He has great character, he's actually posting like a canune. :wacko:

Uncle_bob
Jan 16, 2009, 06:09 PM
Because the PSU servers are at max capacity and these AFK people are taking up valuable space, right guys?

thunder-ray
Jan 16, 2009, 08:36 PM
Because the PSU servers are at max capacity and these AFK people are taking up valuable space, right guys?I guess so >.>

ngagerebel
Jan 17, 2009, 08:02 PM
I say if they want to pay 10 dollars a month to just log in and sit all the damn time let them.

you know there are like 20 servers to go into right? so if you don't like then move to a different server and tell all your friends to join you there?

besides if I just wanted to sit all day and chat I would go to nuedaiz or something. better scenery...