PDA

View Full Version : AotI I'm going Basic...

Crawdad
Jan 15, 2009, 09:18 PM
For some reason it occured to me when i was going through the Types list in my stats screen that after I get my master class up to 20, I'm going to Buy B rank weapons with High %s aand grinds and get my Hunter Class to 20. Although I'll be capped in PAs to 20, stat wise Hunters are amazing. And i'm going to do it for shits and giggles. peoples thoughts or suggestions.

To kind of prove a point I was using a 5* Calibur Sowrd and it was 44% Dark and it was doing the same damage as my S ranks and more on light enemies so i know it's possible.

Chuck_Norris
Jan 15, 2009, 09:20 PM
Suggestions? Don't do it. Unless you plan to only use single handed weapons, I don't think losing the last part of your PA's are worth it.

Crawdad
Jan 15, 2009, 09:51 PM
I dunno it depends any way i mean The only two handed weapons id use are long swords and twin swords and i use single claws which woud be nei claws and Silence claws. the only thing thats bothering me about it is not so much the last part of my PAs but more of the lessened strength of being capped at 20 instead of 40 meaning lower % in damage. but the increase in Stats from being a 20 hunter is crazy high

Majarra
Jan 15, 2009, 09:58 PM
good suggestion chuck norris. stat wise? basic classes stop stat increasing at lvl 10. why would you gimp yourself? atleast use those b ranks on a fortefighter /acrofighter so you have better stats.

Kylie
Jan 15, 2009, 10:39 PM
I'd probably never do it because skills capped at 20 would tick me off, but go for it. Sounds interesting.

Chuck_Norris
Jan 15, 2009, 10:45 PM
It you're dead set on it, I recomend picking up a Gigush Line, and some high % and grind Gigush's. they're the 2* GRM sword, but pairing them with the armor can raise their power quite a bit. There's also a B rank Tenora spear that has a set bonus too. (I forget the names at the moment though)

Pika
Jan 16, 2009, 02:13 AM
no real suggestions, but it sounds fun, good challenge. good luck man.

mvffin
Jan 16, 2009, 02:39 AM
i was thinking about going Ranger, with 10/10 6* weps. Would be nifty, but lack of a laser made me change my mind. >_>

Tyreek
Jan 16, 2009, 03:18 AM
I thought about the basic classes as well. They should be a cinch for you to breeze through though. But man, stat increases stop at 10?! That's kinda whack. But in any case, good luck to you man. It should be interesting seeing a whole row of 20s in your types list.

stukasa
Jan 16, 2009, 03:21 AM
Is it funny or sad that the game is so easy that people are switching back to basic classes just to find a challenge? :lol:

Tyreek
Jan 16, 2009, 03:26 AM
.... *dies* Gib Acromaster so we can finish this game once and for all.

str898mustang
Jan 16, 2009, 05:41 PM
one of the most powerful spears is a Brank = 10/10 Mukarad with Rabol Rad Combo = 768atp

ashley50
Jan 16, 2009, 05:47 PM
have fun with your "quest"

fay
Jan 16, 2009, 05:59 PM
good luck with it mate. its a good laugh. i havent done that but somethign similar.
my figunner got equiped with some weapons the other day
twin flouresant bulbs
twin harrisan fans
real handgun + harrisan fan
hand spear

let me know how it goes =]