PDA

View Full Version : AFK Buff leveln?

Exolithus
Jan 16, 2009, 08:02 AM
I'm tired of sitting in front of my pc and watching the pp goes down with every buff.

i have a turbo pad but it's to slow if you ran out of pp after some seconds.

is there any way to use your pp and recharge pp while afk?

i try a program that saves mousklicks...in combination with the virtual keyboarc of windows, but..it doenst work, PSU is not playable with the virtual keyboard...

someone knows a program which simulate a combination of controller buttons? so it press 10 times A then some other buttons (to reload pp)?

i know afk lvln isnt the best social way...but i'm tired of watching the fireworks of the buffs

if there isnt a program to do that..how do you lvl your buffs?

sorry for bad english

Smidge204
Jan 16, 2009, 08:20 AM
I think (but I may be wrong) that AFK leveling is looked upon more harshly than "unsocial" - having a GM kick your ass if you get caught is not out of the question. I really don't know but I personally don't care to find out the hard way.

However, PP regenerates automatically, albeit much slower than you use it.

The solution is therefore quite obvious, but I will not give details so I won't be responsible for any possible consequences.
=Smidge=

Exolithus
Jan 16, 2009, 08:28 AM
yeah, but it's extrem hard to lvl your buffs in normal gaming...and everyone will be piss off if you buff your lvl 50 group with lvl 10-20 buffs.

Force isnt my mainclass...but if i play it i want to do my job good...

SabZero
Jan 16, 2009, 08:41 AM
They do their best to eliminate AFK levelling, so obviously they don't want you to do it.

Suck it up and level it by using it normally, it's possible. If people complain, run with a different crowd.

Smidge204
Jan 16, 2009, 08:51 AM
- Solo more. NPCs don't complain about getting low level buffs
- Coordinate so you buff first, and they override yours with higher level buffs
- Play with people who are also using low level buffs (Even if their character is lower level too)
- Play in parties that don't have any other players using buffs
- Try to get into "Buff parties"

=Smidge=

Exolithus
Jan 16, 2009, 09:13 AM
- Solo more. NPCs don't complain about getting low level buffs
- Coordinate so you buff first, and they override yours with higher level buffs
- Play with people who are also using low level buffs (Even if their character is lower level too)
- Play in parties that don't have any other players using buffs
- Try to get into "Buff parties"

=Smidge=

to 1: This is a MMORPG...i dont want to make everything solo =(
to 2: I will buff once with this takitk...it will took years =(
to 3: its okay
to 4: only good legal way
to 5: what are "Buff parties"? those party i'll found at east holtes?, this is what i mean...i'm tired to watch the fireworks =(

LuigiMario
Jan 16, 2009, 09:40 AM
I need an anti-up unit for you people.

Exolithus
Jan 16, 2009, 09:50 AM
just dont read this thread

JAFO22000
Jan 16, 2009, 11:24 AM
to 1: This is a MMORPG...i dont want to make everything solo =(
to 2: I will buff once with this takitk...it will took years =(
to 3: its okay
to 4: only good legal way
to 5: what are "Buff parties"? those party i'll found at east holtes?, this is what i mean...i'm tired to watch the fireworks =(

1: AFK leveling is technically soloing anyway, so...
2: It does NOT take "years" to level your buffs naturally.
5: Buff parties are a group of people who start a party so they can help each other out with buffing; the more people you cast buffs on, the faster they level.

The best thing for you to do is join a buff party. They'll let you know what to do when you get there.

LuigiMario
Jan 16, 2009, 12:06 PM
just dont read this thread

Its not the thread, its the lvl1 buffs.

Noblewine
Jan 18, 2009, 01:00 AM
Carry alot of wands/TSCM
Carry a maxium of 10 photon Chargers
Bring two NPC along or buff parties.

mvffin
Jan 18, 2009, 02:22 AM
apparently i'm the only one that read the OP, basically it seems as if he is tired of sitting in buff parties because its boring.

Well ya know what, it is boring. Suck it up and get your buffs up, or go MF and quit buffing altogether.