PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Welcome to PSU White Beast Ed.

buzyb77
Jan 16, 2009, 01:43 PM
WTF people why is there 8 pages Again on White beast an not even half a Page on any other Mission

White Beast Need a Nerf Bat.....or to Be Deleted....

anyone else feel this way?

Chaos320
Jan 16, 2009, 01:46 PM
/facepalm

Why the hell did white beast even become popular in the first place?

and no...there is no need to nerf a map that everyone plays

joefro
Jan 16, 2009, 01:50 PM
Lots of Mission Points? Check
Lots of EXP? Check
Lots of Serafi-Senba? Check
Lots of Nice Drops? Check
Lots of People to Play With? Check
Chance of Finding Phantom Fissure/Red Knight? Check
A New Topic About This Each Day? Check

/thread

Chaos320
Jan 16, 2009, 01:51 PM
Thanks....i think..

ashley50
Jan 16, 2009, 01:58 PM
...man, will you stop making this kind of threads?

buzyb77
Jan 16, 2009, 02:03 PM

only when people STOP humping the White Beast

Also Most of the Item are JUNK in White Beast....JUNK>>>>>JUNK.....

No Good Rods/Wands

No Good Melee Weapons/ except Slicers

and

No Guns

and the Mesta.... why do the people that run this 24/7 care they are at max mesta anyway....

Mission points.....Um Really? there are Better... and unless you know who to get a class to 40....um whats the point

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 16, 2009, 02:04 PM
this.....

joefro
Jan 16, 2009, 02:05 PM
White Beast Need a Nerf Bat.....
Why would you give Alterazgoug a nerf bat? He doesn't need any weapons to one-shot you.

No Good Rods/Wands

and

No Guns

and the Mesta.... why do the people that run this 24/7 care they are at max mesta anyway....

Mission points.....Um Really? there are Better... and unless you know who to get a class to 40....um whats the point
Umm...Granahodorac drops there and it is currently the best wand. Start thinking before you post, and use spell check. Get firefox or safari or something, they have spell check built in. I'm sure that you use internet explorer though...

xBladeM6x
Jan 16, 2009, 02:11 PM

No Good Rods/Wands

and

No Guns

Nasuyoteri, Hizeri Mind, Serafi-Senba, Yiel-Senba.

Need I say more? Oh and I usually don't do this mission either, but I can see why people would be there considering there is an S2 now. >_>;

Ryno
Jan 16, 2009, 02:13 PM
Nasuyoteri, Hizeri Mind, Serafi-Senba, Yiel-Senba.

Need I say more? Oh and I usually don't do this mission either, but I can see why people would be there considering there is an S2 now. >_>;

Dont forget about Love inferno soon...

xBladeM6x
Jan 16, 2009, 02:17 PM
Dont forget about Love inferno soon...
Exactly, that whole time that the love inferno drops, I'm going to be speed running White Beast S2 looking for them, and getting them with Phantom Fissure.

Cracka_J
Jan 16, 2009, 02:17 PM
meh, I'm done with WB since SE came out.

SE=more mobs, shorter runs, better possible armor board drop, more exp/mp per run time...
Are people really that scurred of a little megid?

ashley50
Jan 16, 2009, 02:21 PM
You lose your 'elite' status if you get KO'd with Megid with no Vijeri/resist on ;p

tadtwisted
Jan 16, 2009, 02:35 PM
I dont mind white beast too much, but i gotta agree with previous posts that if you wanna play with someone you gotta go to white beast. it does have the best exp in a short amount of time, good mission points and multiple drops. I dont understand why True darkness isnt more popular, it dropps the agito (or so i've heard >_>) and if you got 3 people 202 mission points in like 8 min. but there is never a open party there T_T

redroses
Jan 16, 2009, 02:37 PM
I don't see any reason why people constantly complain about people playing White Beast. Nobody is forcing you to play it. Maybe some people are hunting, maybe some are leveling. Either way, if you don't like it, get some friends and go else where. Making topic after topic after topic won't drive people away from White Beast.
All of these topics are just as annyoing as a majority of people playing White Beast.

Alecc
Jan 16, 2009, 03:19 PM
i missed white beast after these 6 weeks of GBR ;)

WhiteKnight01
Jan 16, 2009, 03:38 PM
on the jp servers whats the main mission people play thats not event based???

Tyreek
Jan 16, 2009, 03:41 PM
Your last thread was moved to rants. Don't you think that hints something?

Turb0
Jan 16, 2009, 04:00 PM
on the jp servers whats the main mission people play thats not event based???

I remember someone (Espio maybe?) posting the top 10 or 15 missions played on JP servers and I thought white beast was like 7th. I don't really remember much else about it though.

Chaos320
Jan 16, 2009, 04:07 PM

No Good Rods/Wands

and

No Guns

lol this makes a laugh because i can just think of what is said in the "things that annoy you in psu" and the "junk" :)

Akaimizu
Jan 16, 2009, 04:14 PM
I would think it has to be a combination of things for White Beast to be so popular. Each individual thing, however, has good gains elsewhere. For Mission Points, I think people (who have a group of 4) will instead go for something like Egg Thieves since the mission is super short for the high amount of Mission Points you get.

Love Inferno will definitely have me go there, but then again, I haven't been running White Beast in so long, going back there for that wouldn't seem like a tired old thing to do. Funny enough, I think I've spammed Sakura Blast more, but then again, I was using it as a fun way to level bullets that wasn't Hyuga's Rescue all over again. (If there's one spammed mission, by myself, I was getting sick of, that was it...so I was super glad of decent alternatives)

darkante
Jan 16, 2009, 04:20 PM
Only reason i will gladly come back to White Beast is no other reason then gaining a Love Inferno. Otherwise, i avoid it.

Cracka_J
Jan 16, 2009, 04:32 PM
You lose your 'elite' status if you get KO'd with Megid with no Vijeri/resist on ;p

lol, like I give 2 shits about my status haha.

I get megid'ed all day, idc. SE is more fun then WB, bottom line.
I go where teh funz b.

fay
Jan 16, 2009, 04:38 PM
im with OP on this. i hate this level. purely because its destroying the game.

all though there are some area with people still.

seed express usually has a page
very surprisingly unsafe passage had a page haha

white beast has some good drops but there going go down to practically no price soon. when everyone runs the same mission more of those items are found thus the price goes down eventually.

at the same time. since they all go there the other items increase in price which is good for me as i hunt other areas.
i have done the odd white beaste run but i usually have to take a shower after it so get any excess white beast off me

Midicronica
Jan 16, 2009, 04:40 PM
I've honestly haven't played White Beast that much so when I go into the mission (White Beast) it's usually a nice change of pace from the other missions I run. It's pretty sad to see that everyone flocked back to White Beast the after GBR ended. I suppose there isn't much reason to stick around other than the L/KK. Which is hard enough to get to drop. Well, in my case at least. I know there are some stupidly lucky people who found a handful of them.

SJW89
Jan 16, 2009, 04:44 PM
Even though I fucking hate the mission, I just started to play it for the first time yesterday.

I also finally got the achievement for killing the white dragon.

I don't think there's any reason to whine about the mission. If you hate the people who do it, why do you care what they do?

By the way I already got my Kaos Knight from Lightning Beasts, which is steadily increasing in value.

Macras
Jan 16, 2009, 04:50 PM
i found some people not at WB today...?

[spoiler-box]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/koopani/PSU/AoI/psu20090116_154828_000.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/koopani/PSU/AoI/psu20090116_155133_001.jpg[/spoiler-box]

besides some awkward stares from that SIEGFRID guy, i found it somewhat amusing

Midicronica
Jan 16, 2009, 04:54 PM
How nice, a handful of people. :)

Shou
Jan 16, 2009, 05:22 PM
Thats the whole population of PC/PS2...

jk, anyways, yeah there are only a couple of parties at WB on our server ATM so SE woooooo!!! sry xbox D:

Macras
Jan 16, 2009, 05:24 PM
PC/PS2 side has like.... 4 WB parties while theres 9 parties running SEED express so, not so much WB action as of yet

Alecc
Jan 16, 2009, 05:26 PM
Itīs pretty simple: if there were open parties on many missions for people to choose, itīs likely that less people would go to white beast.
For people who donīt like to solo (like myself) WB is always a safe bet to find open parties.
Itīs also easy on the eyes, but iīm sure the main reason is that you can find other people there.

Maybe now with SE things will change. MAYBE. :D

KuroShinnen
Jan 16, 2009, 06:06 PM
I'll admit, WB is a pretty boring mission, but when I want to level a few PAs that aren't very good, while gaining exp and money, I'll play it.

White Beast is still one of the easiest missions that give a lot of mission points, a lot of exp, and has a bunch of enemies grouped together for easy PA leveling, what more could a mission have?

XxAntMan215xX
Jan 16, 2009, 06:15 PM
whitebeast aka noob beast is for people who want to reach 150 fast and only max about 6 Pas.Which you all know are NOOBbroga Noobdance and dark elements lol and there super elite dark pallettes. And when you ask them questions like where is Mad beast or Moonlight beast they say i dont know but they quick to call someone a noob.There are plenty of good drops elsewhere people just are scared to solo or leave where everyone is at.I wish it was like the old days when CB was the hot spot *sigh*.

PSU Character Information
DivineTenken"Sojiro" 150 beast FF(20)-Fg(20)-WT(20)-FM(8)
Dark Hadou "Sakura" 100 Cast FT(20)-AT(13)-WT(20)-MF(2)
BoogiePop Phantom 22 Cast Protranser 3
Hikikomori-Neet 35 beast FG(20)-GT(20)-GM(2)

Find me AFK on neudaiz bridge.

DejA Vu
Jan 18, 2009, 02:24 AM
i hate the white beast run its so stupid it makes me like fall asleep while im doing it its so stupid and old y do ppl not wanna do a challanging run or something worth ur time this run is like a endless terd comming out of my ass the shit never stops its so bad

Macras
Jan 18, 2009, 02:40 AM
people are lazy

this.