PDA

View Full Version : Love Inferno / Rare Mission

xBladeM6x
Jan 16, 2009, 02:19 PM
As I was in the middle of making a post on a different topic, I got to thinking. If the Love Inferno drops from the PF mission and White Beast, obviously it's going to be spammed.

Only problem is that... what are the prices going to be like if you want to buy a PF mission? They are already like 500k-1mil, so I can only imagine what they will be like when that thing is around. :-o

ashley50
Jan 16, 2009, 02:23 PM
how do you Exactly buy a PF? asking on lobbies if someone has PF and give 'em 'stuff'? :l

Finae
Jan 16, 2009, 02:32 PM
I dunno, but I'll be charging bout 20 mil meseta per person if they want in on PF :P.

Ail
what are the prices going to be like if you want to buy a PF mission?

sorry but... LOL?

omg that's funny xD

redroses
O_O people buy rare missions? why and how?

joefro
Jan 16, 2009, 02:33 PM
how do you Exactly buy a PF? asking on lobbies if someone has PF and give 'em 'stuff'? :l
You basically give them money and then they boot you before the clear boxes...or so I've been told. I've never bought a rare mission and I don't plan on it.

xBladeM6x
Jan 16, 2009, 02:33 PM
On the 360 server it's a constant thing. "NEED 3 FOR IS. 500k! WFI" or 1 mil sometimes. When you get in you have to trade them, and half the time they scam. I'm saying if nothing but Red / Wall drops from that, and people are charging that much, how much do you think they'll charge for PF with Love Inferno [b]'s from Jaggos and a chance at a Red / Knight. :-P

EDIT: And NO! I don't buy rare missions, OR sell them. >_>

Ail
Jan 16, 2009, 02:37 PM
360 side is crazy xD oh well i'd never ever imaginated something like this o_o

NexGen
Jan 16, 2009, 02:38 PM
Heh, if I'm ever solo I just grab a random, never charged, never booted, told the ppl pick up whatever you want.

I've met a few cool people this way...which is worth more than meseta.

redroses
Jan 16, 2009, 02:41 PM
wow, that's quite weird and stupid. I would never trust somebody who wants money for a mission, rare or not. I don't even think you can get the money back you gave for going into the mission, especially if the leader boots you before you clear the mission so he can get the boxes to himself(which isnt unlikely if he is asking for money).

joefro
Jan 16, 2009, 02:42 PM
Heh, if I'm ever solo I just grab a random, never charged, never booted, told the ppl pick up whatever you want.

I used to invite randoms to join but I don't anymore because of a little incident...I invited this one person and it was an IS A Rank mission. We got to the last room and she died, she then returned to lobby robbing us of mission points(we even had an acrotecher!):no:
So now I only play rare missions with friends.

Smidge204
Jan 16, 2009, 03:00 PM
I find it hilarious that people actually pay these asshats. I'm not sure if I should be angry at the seller or the buyers... then again, I'm on the PC side where, apparently, people are less likely to act like total assholes. Most of the time there's even a little trade session afterward where people can ask for things they wanted in exchange for things they actually got.

If I get a rare mission, I go to my card list and try to invite whoever is on. If I don't have four people after that, then I'll look for randoms. Or wait - it'll be there tomorrow. Only restriction, which I'm kinda lax about, is letting random invitees invite their friends.
=Smidge=

WhiteKnight01
Jan 16, 2009, 03:42 PM
hasnt anyone tought that maby the price of Love Infernos willl drop under a stack like some items

Shiryuu
Jan 16, 2009, 03:49 PM
No point in buying when Inferno x6 or x7 drops each time. Might as well buy the the actual thing. It's not gonna be any different than what happened to Kohubimiteri. If they go in solo, then they're a jackass.

Cleptomaniac
Jan 16, 2009, 03:51 PM
Note to the person selling spots in PF - good luck getting to jaos by yourself. No jaos = no love inferno boards.

WhiteKnight01
Jan 16, 2009, 03:52 PM
id love to see the head on the eejet who tries to solo it haha

Kylie
Jan 16, 2009, 03:52 PM
I've always gotten in my rare missions for free, but I recall seeing someone selling spots back when FOI first came out.

stukasa
Jan 16, 2009, 04:28 PM
I'd never pay for a rare mission, even for a chance at Love Inferno. I'll just do what I did last year, spam WB for Jaggos and end up empty-handed. :p

autumn
Jan 16, 2009, 05:06 PM
People on the PC/PS2 side buy rare missions too. I only know this because at the end of the 1st week of the GBR I received a mail from someone on my partner card list saying they would pay 1 mil for entry into any rare missions that were found. They asked that they were mailed back so they would know who to expect responses from. After that I thought it was weird because if I know my buddy needs MP I'd just invite them for free. I guess some people are crazy.

DarkEliteRico
Jan 16, 2009, 05:23 PM
who knows and who cares. The people that scam for the rare maps need to be reported and have their accounts banned. If I get PF and need people I'll pick a random and have them run with me if my friends aren't on, if they get luck with the drop lucky them...not saying I wouldn't mind a piece of the pie, but hey they got it.
I truly hope the prices of Love Infernos goes down, people better try to get what they can for them now or they'll be shit out of luck in a few months when their multi stack investment is somewhat common.
As long as I can get at least one Inferno to at least 6 I'll be happy

DarkEliteRico
Jan 16, 2009, 05:26 PM
I'd never pay for a rare mission, even for a chance at Love Inferno. I'll just do what I did last year, spam WB for Jaggos and end up empty-handed. :pLast year over 200 jaggo spawns and only got that armor and delma...stupid shotgun kept going to other people. No love inferno drops for me :( It'll be nice to see them drop as often as the serafi's/love bows...on forest.

Kylie
Jan 16, 2009, 05:47 PM
I'd never pay for a rare mission, even for a chance at Love Inferno. I'll just do what I did last year, spam WB for Jaggos and end up empty-handed. :p
But you get a chance for PF from spamming WB, so there you go. :D

Smidge204
Jan 16, 2009, 05:55 PM

Point of note: You have a chance for PF running any mission - just go to Neudiaz when you get the mission flag...

=Smidge=

Kylie
Jan 16, 2009, 06:00 PM
Point of note: You have a chance for PF running any mission - just go to Neudiaz when you get the mission flag...

=Smidge=
Technically, yeah. But who wants to check Neudaiz after every Colony run? :-P

XxAntMan215xX
Jan 16, 2009, 06:26 PM
anyone who buys a rare mission deserves to lose their money.....

buzyb77
Jan 16, 2009, 07:07 PM

I agree wih this person ...I too have never charged for any rare mission...Ever.... I have booted/ask a person to leave if they were like 65 and I wanted the S... And I been kicked before...

Recently I have played on my Acrotecher... she is only 105 atm...=((I want to have a 3rd 150)..(but that was thanks to a GREAT party... that ran the Seed express lin like 10 minor less)

Anyway I have offered to help people withe the rare mission and often when I play I don't hit any mobs.... I just debuff their attack...

Stange thing happened most recently when I got the rare I was in a party of 3 asked the Guy if he had A friend that wanted to do a A on the mission( i was helping a friend level) next thing I know the guy has one frien that is asing me how much I say Free (12 times btw) it takes a wile to get him in the party then anther oneof his friends want to Join I allow .........I am told Ready I Start Missoin and another one Friends mad a me becasue I did not invite himm too and Take his money..... BTW one guy want to pay a mil the other 2 mil.....

stukasa
Jan 16, 2009, 09:26 PM
Yeah but sadly I usually don't have 3 other people to run with (95% of people on my contact list are usually offline) and I really don't want to play with randoms, so PF really doesn't help me very much. ^^;

jayster
Jan 17, 2009, 02:54 PM
what is a PF mission and can you find love inferno boards only in PF?

Christmas
Jan 17, 2009, 03:02 PM
I have a very expensive price for my rare missions.

...You have to dance for 30 seconds, and you're in. ^^;

buzyb77
Jan 17, 2009, 03:24 PM
what is a PF mission and can you find love inferno boards only in PF?

http://psupedia.info/Illusionary_Shaft

http://psupedia.info/Phantom_Fissure

http://psupedia.info/Forest_of_Illusion

http://psupedia.info/Holy_Hallucination (maybe one Day)

All of these are the RAre missions 3 wehave one we don't....ALSO if you are party LEADER ATM you will see the Rare Mission in "A Redish Color" Always do this mission ....

Currently it's like this

http://psupedia.info/Rare_free_missions

one day hopefully it this change will be made.

Rare mission appearance adjustments
The method of finding a rare mission will be modified as follows:
Any party member can receive a rare mission; it is no longer exclusive to the leader.
When a party member receives a rare mission, a message will be displayed on the screens of all party members to say who received the mission.
Eligible players must be in the field at the time of a mission's end.
Eligible players must have been a part of the party for at least 80% of the total mission time.
The number of people in a party will no longer affect the chances of receiving a rare mission.

jayster
Jan 17, 2009, 04:11 PM
ohh ok thank you. So it's like the forest of illusion. Can you find love inferno boards from jaggos in WB S2? Or is it only from the PF mission?

NDW
Jan 17, 2009, 04:48 PM
ohh ok thank you. So it's like the forest of illusion. Can you find love inferno boards from jaggos in WB S2? Or is it only from the PF mission?

You can find the [B] Love Inferno drop wherever there is a LV100-149 Jaggo Amure, which would be in the following missions when the creatures are temporarily released:

- Duel in the Ruins S2
- Desert Terror S2
- White Beast S
- Caves of Ice S-S2
- Awoken Serpent S-S2
- Phantom Fissure S

According to the PSO-World Item Database and PSUPedia, there is no info on what LV150+ Jaggo Amures will drop, but most likely it will still be the [B] Love Inferno which would include White Beast S2 as a mission choice as well, but it would be a surprise if it dropped something else.

Most people will be doing White Beast S-S2 to hunt Jaggo Amures and hoping to get Phantom Fissure to hunt them with a 500% drop rate boost.

jayster
Jan 17, 2009, 04:55 PM
When should we expect to see jaggo amures again?

NDW
Jan 17, 2009, 05:13 PM

Last year, the date for White Day was:

- March 14 (Xbox 360)
- March 18 (PC/PS2)

So I would guess March 13 this year.

buzyb77
Jan 17, 2009, 05:13 PM

Feb....FriDay the 13.... the day the Servers Roll back. We get Love Rappies Wither lobbies are around till Feb 12

http://psupedia.info/Rare_enemies

http://psupedia.info/Rare_enemies#Jaggo_Amure

http://psupedia.info/Seasonal_events#White_Day

Mid march for Lov Jaggos...

jayster
Jan 17, 2009, 05:16 PM
oh geez I remember white day hunting last year. I spent everyday for hours searching for that love inferno board and never found one. lol can't wait for that experience again :-)

Tetsaru
Jan 17, 2009, 05:39 PM
oh geez I remember white day hunting last year. I spent everyday for hours searching for that love inferno board and never found one. lol can't wait for that experience again :-)

Same here... I found 4 Van Brellas and plenty of Jaggo Delmas and decorations, but no Love Inferno... >_< Last year though, I had a lot more time to play. Not sure if I'll be able to as much this year now that I'm going deeper into my music major studies... >_<

I DO hope that the Love Inferno becomes a lot more common this year though, now that we have PF to facilitate the process of finding them. We gunners need more 12*+ weapons.

amtalx
Jan 17, 2009, 05:40 PM
Last year over 200 jaggo spawns and only got that armor and delma...stupid shotgun kept going to other people. No love inferno drops for me :( It'll be nice to see them drop as often as the serafi's/love bows...on forest.

Hold the phone. 200 Jaggos or 200 Jaggo spawns?

Atomic646
Jan 18, 2009, 03:00 PM
O_O people buy rare missions? why and how?

1: Mega Exp...
2: Mega Mission Points
3: 10 Pa Frags
4: Chance of making 200+Mill

Enigmatic
Jan 18, 2009, 04:50 PM
I know it is dumb, but this is what you get on Xbox 360, people who are so desperate and/or lazy that they do the dumbest crap, only to get jipped and probably be booted in the 3rd block after you don't need 4 people to get everything.(Ironically, I will see a guy spam the same "buying XY Zmil" message for hours on end, after I sometimes get the rare mission while he is still there, not running any missions whatsoever)

(I've been in a party of 4-6 for over 2 hours and when we get PF, the leader will boot everyone else so he can get that chance at a red knight, its happened to me 3 times so far ^^; )

Shou
Jan 18, 2009, 05:40 PM
Hold the phone. 200 Jaggos or 200 Jaggo spawns?

AoI rare maps are WAY easier to find than ver 1 rare maps. Like 10-20 times easier lol.

I did 7 sakura blast runs a couple of days ago and 3 of them were rare maps o.O

fay
Jan 18, 2009, 06:04 PM
calling people on the 360 server.

to anyone who doesnt want to get dirty by spamming white beast all day. id like it if you all would join me in running some awoken serpent s or s2 for the illusive love inferno boards.

in that same time you get more exp overall, better mission points (compared to white beast), a change of scenery and some good drops. ie ank zagza board - sells almost 10 last i checked, muktengek board, freeze resist. in all fairness i cant actually remember anymore of the run. was too long ago lol

if we get lots of people wanting to do this instead then we could even switch in and out of each other parties so its a change of team every so often =]

if anyone is interested send me a PM. ill be needing a good team for spamming this so we can get through it fast as possible =]

Yusaku_Kudou
Jan 18, 2009, 06:15 PM
Probably what usually happens is I'll be in the party that gets PF anyway.

Shiryuu
Jan 18, 2009, 06:29 PM
We'd probably get the 2nd Moa GBR by that time, so don't think anyone needs to worry about finding good parties for jaggos.

dogg1000
Jan 18, 2009, 06:52 PM
We'd probably get the 2nd Moa GBR by that time, so don't think anyone needs to worry about finding good parties for jaggos.

your kidding right? >> We just ended parum gbr and the next gbr is shred of darkness. We are 5-6 months away from moa gbr #2 which includes s3 missions.

Shiryuu
Jan 18, 2009, 06:57 PM
your kidding right? >> We just ended parum gbr and the next gbr is shred of darkness. We are 5-6 months away from moa gbr #2 which includes s3 missions.

Didn't know STD was a GBR. Besides, looks like it acts more like an event, so that's a low chance of coming here compared to Moa GBR.

Golto
Jan 18, 2009, 07:37 PM
Didn't know STD was a GBR. Besides, looks like it acts more like an event, so that's a low chance of coming here compared to Moa GBR.

I agree with Shiryuu, there's not much left to give us but the moatoob gbr since they can't or won't do real events.

Shred did have a gbr added in because of a bugged gol dova drop but that doesn't mean if we get Shred it will have a gbr.

jobber
Jan 19, 2009, 03:11 AM
calling people on the 360 server.

to anyone who doesnt want to get dirty by spamming white beast all day. id like it if you all would join me in running some awoken serpent s or s2 for the illusive love inferno boards.

in that same time you get more exp overall, better mission points (compared to white beast), a change of scenery and some good drops. ie ank zagza board - sells almost 10 last i checked, muktengek board, freeze resist. in all fairness i cant actually remember anymore of the run. was too long ago lol

if we get lots of people wanting to do this instead then we could even switch in and out of each other parties so its a change of team every so often =]

if anyone is interested send me a PM. ill be needing a good team for spamming this so we can get through it fast as possible =]

you can also solo serpent s2 pretty easy. The only hard part is when the boss jumps on the boat and vomits your HP away.