PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 Tekki's MF party video thing.

Tekershee
Jan 17, 2009, 06:27 PM
Hey everyone,

I've been a bit busy the past few weeks but I'm done now. Just noticed Ed announced a surprise maintenance for Monday and along with his "interesting" post in the other topic would suggest there is a possibility of some fixes coming out way. As we all know, one of the fixes is .. tech nerf!

As you know, I tried running a few PSU HD test videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWkWw-FpMho&fmt=22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOf5iGhTen8&fmt=22

But it seems I won't have time to make sure it runs any better.

Now obviously this is all speculation but we might as well get it over and done with.

Any recommendations on which missions to do?
Ideally I'd like to record it full size but missions like Seed Express run terribly when recording.

Nevertheless.
I was planning on doing a video on Sunday.
I should be pretty free most of the day but I live in the UK, and terrible with time zones so we should organize something.

Discuss ideas and stuff and we'll see if we can work something out for Sunday.

> Basic copy/paste from my other topic.

Incase people dont visit official forums, I was planning on making a little video in about 12 hours time or so.

Any MF's interested?

Shou
Jan 17, 2009, 09:28 PM
I could help. I always wanted to see what it was like to party with all MF D:

Tyreek
Jan 17, 2009, 11:58 PM
I would like to assist, but I have major college work to do. And I only have like... 2 techs at 41+

DAMASCUS
Jan 18, 2009, 12:04 AM
Any level where you can trick the camera into a slight birds-eye view would be awesome!! Like those lab levels where you go down the ramp and the camera gets stuck ;)

Tekershee
Jan 18, 2009, 11:06 AM
Well, if anyone is interested and has some huge techs, I was planning on doing some megid/ramegid in WB for a video.

I'm currently standing around in Parum East Uni 2, so come along and send me a message if you're interested.

Shou
Jan 18, 2009, 01:19 PM
I'm on right now where are you at?

Tekershee
Jan 18, 2009, 01:21 PM
Oh hey, we just did some runs.
If I can find some people, I intend to do some more in a couple of hours as well.

I'll meet you in Parum east if you want to exchange cards.

And in the 2 videos I've done so far, the mission itself runs quite nice but once the techs go flying, it dose get a bit slow... but hey, I don't have enough money to upgrade my PC anymore.

Inochi Kamunagi
Jan 18, 2009, 06:26 PM
Wowie this vid tempts me to make a techer, lol!
Nice work, and vid ^-^