PDA

View Full Version : Why I'm Not Going to be Nice Anymore.

Leviathan
Jan 17, 2009, 06:39 PM
1. I Give Things Often. [DON'T FUCKING ASK ME TO BUY YOU SOMETHING.]
I give my family lots of things. Recently I bought everyone in my family something, just because. My brother just came into my room and took some of my DS games, a memory card, a DS case, and now he wants to take the Wii. WITH Rock Band.

No.
Just no.

You're going to college to learn things. I'm sure that's why mom bought you an iPod, a tv, a DS with 4 games that you didn't even complete, several art equipment last year. I don't think a room the size of a bread box can contain all of the Rock Band peripherals.

2. You Just Lied to Me.
I see that you are lying to me. I can see it. You just messed up your own story 3 times.

3. I Start a Sentence...
And I get cut off by someone who decides it's a great idea to start talking about something UNrelated, which leads to going off topic. I leave the conversation, but oh no! "Where are you going?" "Off. I was abou-" I get cut off again.

4. I Want to Be Alone
I lock all of my doos, but in about 5-10 minutes I hear someone rushing up to my door and asking me to open it or trying to open it. [Look if it doesn't open the first time it's not going to open up the next 50 times.] No. I'm trying to sleep, take a bath or study. I open the door and whoopee! No one is there or my brother is asking some supid question. I'll take up this problem to my mom who then tells me:

A. She'll have a talk with him. [He doesn't listen, he'll do it again the following day.]
B. Suddenly I'm the bad guy. You shouldn't have your door locked all the time. [It's locked about 30% of the time.]

safjkljfsdbnb,weriuownbxcx
Okay. I'm done. (:

But maybe I'm just a bitch.

AlexCraig
Jan 17, 2009, 07:08 PM
No, you aren't a bitch. Said person is being a jackass.

Majarra
Jan 17, 2009, 07:11 PM
Beat the lier into acoma.

Randomness
Jan 17, 2009, 07:16 PM
That last one... My brother does the same exact thing to me. Except my door doesn't close properly. (Some genius misaligned the latch and the hole)

Zarode
Jan 17, 2009, 11:45 PM
Okay. Deep breaths, Zarode. No pissing off members you like.

Here we go.

1. I Give Things Often. [DON'T FUCKING ASK ME TO BUY YOU SOMETHING.]
I give my family lots of things. Recently I bought everyone in my family something, just because.

Cool, that's fine. Don't get frustrated over giving to those who deserve.

On the otherhand, what you need to do is...

My brother just came into my room and took some of my DS games, a memory card, a DS case, and now he wants to take the Wii. WITH Rock Band.

Beat him on the top side of his head, tell your parents (WHO CARES ABOUT TATTLETALES JUST TELL THEM), or better yet, get the law on your side. >;3 Show that little spoil brat of a bitch who is boss. Give him NO for the answer, and make sure he knows it and accepts it, whether he likes it or not. You will get pushed around so much in life if you don't push back. Who cares if it is mean? Die happy, not shoved in the dirt.

2. You Just Lied to Me.
I see that you are lying to me. I can see it. You just messed up your own story 3 times.

Hahaha, what? Oh man, just call the cops already, jesus...

3. I Start a Sentence...
And I get cut off by someone who decides it's a great idea to start talking about something UNrelated, which leads to going off topic. I leave the conversation, but oh no! "Where are you going?" "Off. I was abou-" I get cut off again.

Show you mean business! Speak up, get louder than whoever, and do it. God damn I hate people who interrupt me. LET ME FREAKIN FINISH BEFORE I TAN YOUR HIDE.

4. I Want to Be Alone
I lock all of my doors, but in about 5-10 minutes I hear someone rushing up to my door and asking me to open it or trying to open it. [Look if it doesn't open the first time it's not going to open up the next 50 times.]

Stop. Tell them they can tell you through the door, and tell them to tell it now or you are not listening. BE FIRM. Do NOT let people push you around anymore. This almost brings me back to point one up there.

B. Suddenly I'm the bad guy. You shouldn't have your door locked all the time. [It's locked about 30% of the time.

Lock it 100% of the time, tell them to shut up the hell up, and change the door knob so you can have a lock on it. Solves so many problems right there. Now your brother can't come in what so ever, and nobody can bother you.

But maybe I'm just a bitch.

No, everyone else is. Screw them, and live for yourself. That is the only way you will ever be happy.

Tyreek
Jan 18, 2009, 12:23 AM
Zarode... Be my teacher.

@Leviathan: BEAT HIS AZZ!!!

Zarode
Jan 18, 2009, 12:27 AM
Zarode... Be my teacher.

Life is an experience, and has to be experienced by one's self to get the full teaching.

CLASS OVAH.

Solstis
Jan 18, 2009, 12:58 AM
Learn to be a passive-aggressive master. Be so nice that people are filled with shame. REMIND THEM OF HOW NICE YOU ARE. Make sure you alternate, and be rude once in a while, so people feel really bad and ask you what's bothering them.

Look away and say "Oh, I don't know" and sigh.

Success!

(Sorry! Things can really suck, but not being nice isn't worth it).

Nitro Vordex
Jan 18, 2009, 02:35 AM
Be a respectful ass.

Win at life.

Tessu
Jan 18, 2009, 04:34 AM
Being nice is good. Getting walked on isn't.

Don't let yourself get walked on. I'm nice a lot and I get walked on a lot, but if there are things you won't stand for, then don't stand for them.

i.e. when getting cut off, just fucking shout over the person if you have to. It's what I do if I get cut off multiple times.

Be nice when it's circumstantial.

Kylie
Jan 18, 2009, 12:02 PM
You have to find a balance. You should be tough and straight-forward because you don't want to be taken advantage of, but you also don't want to go down to their level. I don't think you're a bitch, by the way. :-P