PDA

View Full Version : PSU mass trash

DejA Vu
Jan 17, 2009, 10:31 PM
i wish that the people that played this game relived that its just a game and didnt take it so seriously like buying money off ebay and stuff cmon its just a game if u have anything 2 say repost 2 me

buzyb77
Jan 17, 2009, 11:00 PM
i wish that the people that played this game relived that its just a game and didnt take it so seriously like buying money off ebay and stuff cmon its just a game if u have anything 2 say repost 2 me

ok I have been Quit long enough CHILD.... Cheating, Glitching and other things that BREAK the game RUINS the fun for people....

Supporting 3rd world Gold Farms is not what we like to Do.

Telling others how to BREAK THE GAME because we can we don't do

Go back to COD and GOW with you 150$ modded contorllers or...

Start your own Cheating is Fun Website and have people tell you how to break the game...

also enjoy being booted from parties as you learn how to cheat...

God_Shiden
Jan 17, 2009, 11:02 PM
This isnt even funny...

jayster
Jan 18, 2009, 12:52 AM
ok I have been Quit long enough CHILD.... Cheating, Glitching and other things that BREAK the game RUINS the fun for people....

Supporting 3rd world Gold Farms is not what we like to Do.

Telling others how to BREAK THE GAME because we can we don't do

Go back to COD and GOW with you 150$ modded contorllers or...

Start your own Cheating is Fun Website and have people tell you how to break the game...

also enjoy being booted from parties as you learn how to cheat...

I never understand when people say that about 3rd world gold farms lol. I imagine poor african kids out in the middle of the blistering heat with a xbox 360 setup on some stump with slave drivers whipping them to earn money faster while some rogue preist in a home made church pays the xbox live and psu guardian license for each slave.

and what are you reading? He isn't saying that doing this stuff isn't bad and we should just ignore it, he's saying that it's just a game and we don't need to do things such as buying money from ebay, glitching to get ahead, et al. In fact, your statement is actually supporting what he said.

DejA Vu
Jan 18, 2009, 02:13 AM
thank you idk what he was thinking ramboling bout random stuff just makes me laugh