PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know A Way?

Melissa805
Jan 18, 2009, 01:06 AM
Me and my brother just reactivated our phantasy star universe account. The bad thing is both our characters are on the same like account and also he is at home and I am currently in the los angelos fire accademy for training. So I just wanted to make sure there was no way I can play where I am and possibly play at the same time if that is possible as well.

str898mustang
Jan 18, 2009, 01:09 AM
only one person can be online at a time one one account meaning both of u cannot be on at the same time

Melissa805
Jan 18, 2009, 01:16 AM
only one person can be online at a time one one account meaning both of u cannot be on at the same time

Well that is extremely lame well I am going togo ahead and register my brother on this site too then. I guess we can just make a second setup but thats lame because that means either he will lose his lvl 100 or Ill lose my lvl 140

Noblewine
Jan 18, 2009, 01:17 AM
So I just wanted to make sure there was no way I can play where I am and possibly play at the same time if that is possible as well.

I don't think this will be a problem. If you know the password you can but you might have to setup a network. The rest requires you have the system either a PC, PS2 or Xbox360

str898mustang
Jan 18, 2009, 01:27 AM
They both cant be on the same account at the same time. I had a friend who shared an account with his brother. It would disconnect at the logon screen if the account was already signed in.

Brandon805
Jan 18, 2009, 01:30 AM
I don't think this will be a problem. If you know the password you can but you might have to setup a network. The rest requires you have the system either a PC, PS2 or Xbox360

Well I mean Id have to have a 360 as well and thats fine if we cant be on at the same time but the bad thing is that for you to play psu we would both have to use the same gamertag and re set it for each system each time which takes strangly like an hour and thats just lame by the way this is still Melissa805 =p

On a side note I havent been on this site in forever and I want to use a picture from my computer as my avatar like I had before but I wanted to change it so I deleted it but now I cant find out how to make the avatar thing work again.

stukasa
Jan 18, 2009, 03:27 AM
a side note I havent been on this site in forever and I want to use a picture from my computer as my avatar like I had before but I wanted to change it so I deleted it but now I cant find out how to make the avatar thing work again.
I don't think you're allowed to use your own avatar, you have to select one from the list. Just go to User CP -> Edit Avatar and you should should find them. :)