PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Help with Xboxlive pls

xTaLkSiKx
Jan 18, 2009, 04:09 PM
ok im trying to pay for my psu online licenses and it keeps saying cant retrieve info from xbox live and some long code of numbers and letters...what do i do?

ThEoRy
Jan 18, 2009, 05:07 PM
Is it an internet connectivity issue? Can you still log on to XBL?

buzyb77
Jan 18, 2009, 05:13 PM
ok im trying to pay for my psu online licenses and it keeps saying cant retrieve info from xbox live and some long code of numbers and letters...what do i do?

a Magic number comes with Every Xbox 360......

1-800- 4MYXbox.... the India Call center is waiting 4 you....

XxAntMan215xX
Jan 18, 2009, 06:21 PM
try turning your modem off then turn the xbox on then turn modem back on that usually works for me but i have craptastic comcastic internet.

PSU Character Information
DivineTenken"Sojiro" 150 beast FF(20)-Fg(20)-WT(20)-FM(8)
Dark Hadou "Sakura" 106 Cast FT(20)-AT(13)-WT(20)-MF(2)
BoogiePop Phantom 22 Cast Protranser 3
Hikikomori-Neet 35 beast FG(20)-GT(20)-GM(2)

Find me AFK on neudaiz bridge.

fay
Jan 18, 2009, 06:40 PM
a Magic number comes with Every Xbox 360......

1-800- 4MYXbox.... the India Call center is waiting 4 you....

not everyone is from america.
if your from the the uk then call 0800 587 1102
no one ever seems to bother saying that lol.

however i strangely enough both numbers have one thing in common. both thebritish and american number seem to indian call centers haha. nothign against indians but seriously. if your phoneing from the uk PLEASE make sure you hire people who can understand the british accent and speak it properly.

i have had some...amusing phone calls calling microsoft. they always thing im saying something else =[

XxAntMan215xX
Jan 18, 2009, 07:07 PM
ugh i hate calling xbox they never understand me lol and i dont talk properr so we be havin alot of trouble.But atleast they try they dammest to help me and they always do.

RikaPSOW
Jan 18, 2009, 07:52 PM
Make sure your creditcard/account info is correct. You could always try typing that error code on google you know.

buzyb77
Jan 18, 2009, 08:33 PM
not everyone is from america.
if your from the the uk then call 0800 587 1102
no one ever seems to bother saying that lol.

however i strangely enough both numbers have one thing in common. both thebritish and american number seem to indian call centers haha. nothign against indians but seriously. if your phoneing from the uk PLEASE make sure you hire people who can understand the british accent and speak it properly.

i have had some...amusing phone calls calling microsoft. they always thing im saying something else =[

yeah that true but the Number is printed on the same page of the manual I'd bet....

Funny stuff

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2002006164_indiaenglish16.html

I called an Indian Man said his name was Steve.... and that he was in the a New Jersey Call Center...... His Accent was so thick that is was as if the Ganges had crawled up in his mouth to live.... Also I have had to repair a Xbox 360 3x since Nov 26, 2008... havent played it more than about 6h....(first time is would not even power up) messed up plart is both time I had to find a Native English speaker to get my repair order started . And I spent an hour or more on the phone each time with them and they could not do what the English speaking person did in 5 min......

ThEoRy
Jan 18, 2009, 08:44 PM
yeah that true but the Number is printed on the same page of the manual I'd bet....

Funny stuff

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2002006164_indiaenglish16.html

I called an Indian Man said his name was Steve.... and that he was in the a New Jersey Call Center...... His Accent was so thick that is was as if the Ganges had crawled up in his mouth to live.... Also I have had to repair a Xbox 360 3x since Nov 26, 2008... havent played it more than about 6h....(first time is would not even power up) messed up plart is both time I had to find a Native English speaker to get my repair order started . And I spent an hour or more on the phone each time with them and they could not do what the English speaking person did in 5 min......

I'm not surprised. In central Jersey there is a huge Indian population.

The more you know............*

buzyb77
Jan 18, 2009, 09:01 PM
I'm not surprised. In central Jersey there is a huge Indian population.

The more you know............*

I asked him the time there where he was he was 6 hours off....his the time he gave me sounded more like a guess.....

xTaLkSiKx
Jan 18, 2009, 09:12 PM
Is it an internet connectivity issue? Can you still log on to XBL?

yeah i can log into xbox live...an i also tried more then a few times of restarting my xbox so that leaves me with calling them wich is always a pain in the a** but i guess i will try...thanks for the help everyone!

ThEoRy
Jan 18, 2009, 09:27 PM
I asked him the time there where he was he was 6 hours off....his the time he gave me sounded more like a guess.....

hahahaha that's hilarious!