PDA

View Full Version : T Red / Force *Closed*

FireswordRus
Jan 18, 2009, 10:52 PM
Want Red / knight

Itachi1990
Jan 18, 2009, 10:57 PM
Red/knight is worth waaaaaay more the red/force.By about 150mill more.

PepperCat
Jan 19, 2009, 08:43 AM
Any other wants?

Cracka_J
Jan 19, 2009, 09:03 AM
Man, people are asking way too much for this.
Red / Force is only a 50 tech boost over Orpa / Force, something that can be obtained for less then 5 mil. Do you really think +50 tech is worth 300+ mil? Jeebus.

acier287
Jan 19, 2009, 11:03 AM
crackas right. your NEVER gonna get a red knight for this. the only class that might use this is MF. just because it has the word RED in it dosent make it good. honestly i wouldnt pay more then 60 mil for this and thats just because it has the word RED in it..id still use a har smart.

FireswordRus
Jan 20, 2009, 12:04 AM
This topic only for Colletors ^_^ who want get full red set ^_^ ^)

hewitt
Jan 20, 2009, 07:41 PM
Bad trade is bad.

dogg1000
Jan 20, 2009, 07:42 PM
wouldnt collectors want to keep there red knight? XD

KunoTatewaki
Jan 20, 2009, 10:35 PM
wouldnt collectors want to keep there red knight? XD

I would agree IF i had one :P

FireswordRus
Jan 21, 2009, 03:36 AM
Why not? Red unit not easy to get. I have 2 Red / force, but cant find red/knight. Someone have 2 red/knight or 2 red/wall , but dont have red/force.

PepperCat
Jan 21, 2009, 09:58 AM
Its highly unlikely that someone has TWO Red / Knights (being one of the hardest drops to get), and if they did they more than likely have a Red / Force already.

FireswordRus
Jan 21, 2009, 10:34 AM
Its highly unlikely that someone has TWO Red / Knights (being one of the hardest drops to get), and if they did they more than likely have a Red / Force already.

lol. ok, tell me please droprate of red units :)
I think, real droprate of this units equal.

rdarkmaster
Jan 21, 2009, 10:37 AM
lol. ok, tell me please droprate of red units :)
I think, real droprate of this units equal.

nope sorry to burst your bubble.red knight is the hardest drop out here. i have seen lots of people find p wands repcas red force and all sorts of other rares and they cannot find red knight for the life of them. no one will ever do this trade witht you for a red knight. its not gonna happen. what you have is certainly rare but it is no where near as rare as a red knight

FireswordRus
Jan 21, 2009, 12:25 PM
..no one will ever do this trade witht you...
If not, then not :)
Dont need discussion here about this.

rdarkmaster
Jan 21, 2009, 03:11 PM
If not, then not :)
Dont need discussion here about this.

do you think speaking like and idiot makes you smarter?

Cracka_J
Jan 21, 2009, 03:43 PM
do you think speaking like and idiot makes you smarter?

Chill man. The guy made a trade thread, if nobody bites, nobody bites.
you really don't need to flame the guy.

I apologize if what I said earlier came across as a flame, it was not intended to. I was making a point about the *use* of the item compared to a similar item on the market. Since you made it clear that you intended this trade for collectors, no harm done.

Give the guy a break. He's obviously looking for one particular unit. If he doesn't get the offer, he still keeps his red / force as part of his collection. No harm/no foul. Let the man conduct business, lol.

dogg1000
Jan 21, 2009, 04:53 PM
All the red units have same drop rate... >.>

FireswordRus
Jan 21, 2009, 06:23 PM
Chill man. The guy made a trade thread, if nobody bites, nobody bites.
Give the guy a break. He's obviously looking for one particular unit. If he doesn't get the offer, he still keeps his red / force as part of his collection. No harm/no foul. Let the man conduct business, lol.

Yes, Thank you for explain.
Guys, I know prices of red/force and red/knight. Right now i dont realy need in other items, maybe later...
Hmm, ok, I have 2 items in my not primary wants list, its armas line 30% dark and hizeri/mind.