PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 the age-old topic: what are the hotspots besides white beast?

majan
Jan 19, 2009, 12:40 AM
well, on the 360 servers, where can you get a party besides pavilion of air: top?

thanks or no thanks in advance because something tells me I am going to be heavily disappointed by the responses to this thread.

Majarra
Jan 19, 2009, 01:24 AM
Im sure theres a few partys at SEED express. but yeah like 98% of the population is at white beast

Erkthemerc
Jan 19, 2009, 01:32 AM
They need to make that mission harder so people will go do other things...
But yeah no one plays anywhere else unless a new mission comes out then everone moves there for a few days before deciding that it is to hard and moving back to white beasts.

Chimeria
Jan 19, 2009, 01:45 AM
You can usually find a few people playing MAG alot. That mission gives an insane amount of MP and Meseta even on low ranks. Old Rozenom city still gets some action from time to time. Those are really the only quests I've seen people play really...besides white beast.

Alot of the time, I'm messaging my friends and just asking them to do some random missions.

jobber
Jan 19, 2009, 03:14 AM
Moatoob all day every day

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jan 19, 2009, 04:47 AM
I have been doing a lot of different missions at the moment, anything apart from boost road runs. I probably will start spamming noob express after a few weeks or so

DarkEliteRico
Jan 19, 2009, 08:38 AM
White Beast, SEED Express, Sakura Blast....those are the top three spots as far as I've been seeing lately. As much as I don't like WB, I go there because I honestly get tired of trying to pull people elsewhere unless they are my friends.
Milla hunting is fucking pissing me off, but I smell one around the corner.

fay
Jan 19, 2009, 09:05 AM
white beast
seed express
unsafe passage
on the odd occasion, bladed legacy
sakura blast the odd time aswell

Rambo!
Jan 19, 2009, 10:33 AM
I don't understand the obsession with White Beast, Seed Express is by far the superior mission in terms of drops and experience and takes about the same time to run. I guess people are just resistant the change

KuroShinnen
Jan 19, 2009, 11:19 AM
White Beast is more popular as opposed to Seed Express because of two things...

1. No megid
2. No Mother Brain

Sure the drops aren't the greatest at White Beast, but it is a lot easier of a mission overall.

necman
Jan 19, 2009, 11:19 AM
Iv'e had the same problem with white beast. people are reluctant to leave.

fay
Jan 19, 2009, 12:11 PM
if you would rather everyone ran seed express than white then its simple. go to seed express yourself.

you may think that just you alone going isnt enough to make the change but give it time. eventually one more person will go there. eventually another 5 after that etc etc. once people start to realise that you can get a party there then they will move also.

as for the moment. im happy people dont go there. im just collecting rares from it and selling them back for loads since there isnt as much about, unlike white beaste rares

XxAntMan215xX
Jan 19, 2009, 01:17 PM
Just add me my gt is same as here i do planet tours of every planet with 2 other friends.We dont play for mp or exp just for fun so dont expect many rares even though im loving my svaltus i found at DS s2.one word of advice dont go to noob beast and try to form a party elsewhere you will either get bashed for your skills being not up to par with what people think you should be using which is a MF spammin jabroga t dancing using FM.

PSU Character Information
DivineTenken"Sojiro" 150 beast FF(20)-Fg(20)-WT(20)-FM(8)
Dark Hadou "Sakura" 100 Cast FT(20)-AT(13)-WT(20)-MF(2)
BoogiePop Phantom 22 Cast Protranser 3
Hikikomori-Neet 35 beast FG(20)-GT(20)-GM(2)

Find me AFK on neudaiz bridge.

MooCowPirate
Jan 19, 2009, 01:38 PM
I actually saw a few people at the True Darkness counter the other night. At any rate, that's the mission I've been doing lately. A De Colte Line is your friend for megid. Haven't died once from megid with it on.

XxAntMan215xX
Jan 19, 2009, 01:45 PM
O_O oo really ill have to go there tonight hope i find a party to do atleast 10 runs with.

PSU Character Information
DivineTenken"Sojiro" 150 beast FF(20)-Fg(20)-WT(20)-FM(8)
Dark Hadou "Sakura" 100 Cast FT(20)-AT(13)-WT(20)-MF(2)
BoogiePop Phantom 22 Cast Protranser 3
Hikikomori-Neet 35 beast FG(20)-GT(20)-GM(2)

Find me AFK on neudaiz bridge.

Cracka_J
Jan 19, 2009, 01:54 PM
It's actually pretty sad that na/eu didn't make the swap to SE. But I guess, like Fay said, it's better for the people that did change so the rarz won't be 100% worthless.

As for the Megid/Motherbrain points from KuroShinnen...god forbid people have to buy a few scapes after a mission, or actually have a techer capable of tossing diga at MB's arms for a quick boss battle lol. WB vs SE isn't a question of easiness. SE, with the right people, is by far the quicker/easier mission. The choice comes down to laziness and the fact that randoms in this game are GOD AWFUL. Personally, I hope they stay at WB. Forever.

KuroShinnen
Jan 19, 2009, 02:36 PM
I see it as a plus that most people are staying at WB, like you said Cracka, Rares like Armas Line will be worth a lot more than it would be worth if people stayed at SE.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 19, 2009, 03:02 PM
Seed Express is my new hot spot
I can level my gunmaster bullets quite well there plus when im able to do S2 I may come across another armas line

buzyb77
Jan 19, 2009, 03:25 PM
well, on the 360 servers, where can you get a party besides pavilion of air: top?

thanks or no thanks in advance because something tells me I am going to be heavily disappointed by the responses to this thread.

BTW this is not me nor my thead.....=)

I try to play Seed express on S with my Forte gunner if thereis a party..... if not I solo a B while working on my Low lvl Skills...

Most of the time I don't have problems with mama brain as I often am or party with a Techer....