PDA

View Full Version : Beware, for...

CrimsomWolf
Jan 19, 2009, 04:39 AM
http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr155/Tsuruga/Anime%20Wallpapers/ChaosHead-03.jpg

We found ye!

Suddenly I had this urge to post this picture... y'know? Like the cardboard box part?

Larian
Jan 19, 2009, 08:12 AM
That mall has a department just for Bags...Cool! I am glad you showed us this picture!! =P

CrimsomWolf
Jan 19, 2009, 10:22 AM
Actually it also has one for games, variety goods and character goods (Whatever it is)

Randomness
Jan 19, 2009, 10:59 AM
That sword. Do want.

Larian
Jan 19, 2009, 10:59 AM
It really is a cool pic though...Not sure how realistically wieldable her weapon is though...Or if it even is a weapon for that matter! =/

Randomness
Jan 19, 2009, 11:02 AM
As is, I'd say its 50/50. The weight would be the issue, it looks to be far heavier than a katar, and lacks the arm brace of a pata.

If her elbow fits into the hole behind her hand, then there's some good leverage for slashes, but otherwise you'd risk damaging your shoulder. A second handle would also make it wieldable.

Weeaboolits
Jan 19, 2009, 12:32 PM
Unless it's made of a really light metal someone of her frame would have a hard time holding it, even if you were strong enough to handle it, the shape of the blade looks highly impractical, more decorative than anything.

HUnewearl_Meira
Jan 19, 2009, 12:37 PM
Unless it's made of a really light metal someone of her frame would have a hard time holding it, even if you were strong enough to handle it, the shape of the blade looks highly impractical, more decorative than anything.

It is, in truth, simply a very large piece of sharp metal.

CrimsomWolf
Jan 19, 2009, 12:56 PM
Actually this isn't sword made of metal.

It's something like "realistic delusion" a sword that (technically) doesn't exist but it does.

To put it shortly, this sword is kinda like a spell - it may weight literally nothing (and probably does), but can be as deadly as the sharpest steel.

Yes, I can't really explain it very well....

Watch Chaos;Head.

Then you'll hopefully get it.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u156/rapisus/chaoshead-2.jpg
It was originally a Visual Novel. Here is art for upcoming port on Xbox360

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2THN8zYylk8&feature=related

TalHex
Jan 19, 2009, 01:52 PM
and i have found my next anime

Larian
Jan 19, 2009, 01:58 PM
and i have found my next anime

Yay...Seconded! =D

CrimsomWolf
Jan 19, 2009, 01:59 PM
No problem!!!

Hope you enjoy it :D

Randomness
Jan 19, 2009, 03:26 PM
So thats what the sig is from.

Edit:Watched first ep. O.o is a massive understatement. Guy is absolutely nuts.

CrimsomWolf
Jan 19, 2009, 05:09 PM
That's nothing. Watch all of them.

It gets even more O.o from here on.

And yes, the sig is from the show.
Aoi Sena is incidentally also my favorite character. Hooray for big sword and blue ice-cream addition

Randomness
Jan 19, 2009, 05:41 PM
Yeah... I see what you mean.

I hereby dub this the anime incarnation of O.o.

TalHex
Jan 19, 2009, 06:19 PM
I think my face is going to be staying like O.o for awhile... but i haven't been this sucked into an anime since higurashi

Randomness
Jan 19, 2009, 06:53 PM
Been a while for me, too. Last one... hmm... Death Note, might have been something more recent, but not likely.

EDIT:Wow, theres manga/anime writers who understand Descartes.

Randomness
Jan 21, 2009, 05:36 PM
Finished it. And I like.

CrimsomWolf
Jan 22, 2009, 02:35 AM
It proves that all company executives are power-crazed, delusional maniacs... literally.

Also, the part where Norose ambushed Trio (Takumi, Sena and Kzoue) was awesome. Particulary when Sena cornered him. A tip: If you see a girl with blue ice-cream and big sword, it'll be good for your health to not annoy her. Unless you have a little puppy with you. (though, I can't blame her, I hate dogs too.)
Never knew that there can be mirrorphobia.

*Edit*

Also, from now on I'll never trust nurse when I'm in Japan.