PDA

View Full Version : B: love inferno

Lockon Stratos
Jan 19, 2009, 12:11 PM
i want a love inferno, so if any1s sellin let me know i have 150m or a 9/9 psycho and 50 mil. i just want a shot of it to see the cool bullet animation.

GT: DK Phoenix 3000

DarkEliteRico
Jan 20, 2009, 07:27 AM
Save your money, if you're patient you can get one fairly easily here in a few months time.

Lockon Stratos
Jan 20, 2009, 02:04 PM
thanks for the complement zero.

and

thanks for the advice rico. do u think the price will drop alot??

Lockon Stratos
Jan 20, 2009, 02:06 PM
oops i did a mistake.

desturel
Jan 20, 2009, 02:42 PM
do u think the price will drop alot??

The price should drop significantly, but White Day isn't until March. If you are impatient and want to get one right now, then you can spend the money. If you don't mind waiting until March, it should be relatively cheap thanks to Phantom Fissure.

Csero
Jan 20, 2009, 04:11 PM
What day is White Day exactly? I was lead to believe it was on Valentines Day, but I do not really know.

kissablepimp
Jan 20, 2009, 04:29 PM
Valentines day are holiday Rappies. White day are the Jaos that drop the love inferno
that goes after valentine around march.

desturel
Jan 20, 2009, 04:40 PM
What day is White Day exactly? I was lead to believe it was on Valentines Day, but I do not really know.

In Japan, Korea, and other Asian countries, business that sell Valentines cards and chocolates, got this great idea that another day just like Valentines would be great and get them a ton more money. So they decided to make it so that on Valentines, girls give guys chocolate and on White Day, the guys return the favor to the girls with something white (normally White Chocolate, but can also be white teddy bears or things like that).

Thus White Day was born and Hallmark and Wockenfuss of asia celebrated their increased revenue.

Csero
Jan 20, 2009, 04:52 PM
In Japan, Korea, and other Asian countries, business that sell Valentines cards and chocolates, got this great idea that another day just like Valentines would be great and get them a ton more money. So they decided to make it so that on Valentines, girls give guys chocolate and on White Day, the guys return the favor to the girls with something white (normally White Chocolate, but can also be white teddy bears or things like that).

Thus White Day was born and Hallmark and Wockenfuss of asia celebrated their increased revenue.

That's a nice scheme, thanks for the info, but I was looking for an exact date...

desturel
Jan 20, 2009, 05:37 PM
That's a nice scheme, thanks for the info, but I was looking for an exact date...

Valentine's Day February 14
White Day March 14

There's also Black Day on April 14th for those spurned on White Day or for singles who feel left out of the whole "day" thing.

Csero
Jan 20, 2009, 05:55 PM
Valentine's Day February 14
White Day March 14

There's also Black Day on April 14th for those spurned on White Day or for singles who feel left out of the whole "day" thing.

Oh cool! A new holiday for me to celebrate!

Anyhow, back on topic Love Inferno's are not too expensive if you can't wait. I picked up my 7/7 for 180mil. That's not too bad.