PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 player based event

fay
Jan 19, 2009, 03:22 PM
right the guy hosting it is on this forum but i cant remember his name. no doubt he will post in it sooner or later

heres the deal

rules
1 - only 1 scape doll each
2 - 1 million mesata to enter
3 - team of 4
4 - 360 server
5 - will be at the weekend i think he said

hes trying to get a GM to over look this

this is a time based event. each team will do a run through of MAG. the team who finishes fastest wins 40 mil.

pretty simple from what i gathered from him.

his character name is dark shadow for any one wanting to speak to him. leave your gamertag if you have a tea,.
all there is left to do is grab your team and practice mag together =]

Exploited
Jan 19, 2009, 03:27 PM
Who holds the money? LOL, I dont trust anyone and think the GM should hold the 40m

DarkEliteRico
Jan 19, 2009, 03:28 PM
Hmmm, interesting...If it's anything like the speed runs for MAG then there's going to be some severe runs going on.

fay
Jan 19, 2009, 03:29 PM
i think the GM probably will.

yea im sure we all remember the fastest times for it. this gonna be no easy challenge lol

buzyb77
Jan 19, 2009, 03:30 PM
Fay this is full of Fail as the GMs are too busy getting ready for comic-con in New York. Also too much money and sorry btw there ar too many ways to cheat.....

fay
Jan 19, 2009, 03:34 PM
hey dont look at me. im just passing the message on. he wants to try get a GM so no one will cheat.

he wants to try get 10 teams so you dont NEED to join. this is only for if your interested =/

buzyb77
Jan 19, 2009, 03:50 PM
hey dont look at me. im just passing the message on. he wants to try get a GM so no one will cheat.

he wants to try get 10 teams so you dont NEED to join. this is only for if your interested =/

Sorry I know that you are not in charge just passing the buck... I mean word... buy to Get our GM to show up is like us Getting an update "every two weeks" and "catch up the the JP Servers" the Sega GM rarely ever play on this game and I doubt money holding is something they would do....

Best thing you could get is a Site mod fromm the OFFical forms that have no power..

RubyEclipse
Jan 19, 2009, 05:23 PM
Yeah, I hear those GM's don't play, and they most definitely don't read the forums either. :P

The GM team won't be able to offer official support for the event without a lot of notice in advance, but even for close upcoming events like this you could ask one of the 360 player moderators to check it out and/or hold onto the prize money. (They are listed as mods on the official SEGA boards.)

Good luck with the event and hope it goes well!

ShuttleXpC
Jan 19, 2009, 05:30 PM
This event should be named BMGG. Battle Machine Gun Glitch, cause we all know people are gonna be using it.

XxAntMan215xX
Jan 19, 2009, 05:43 PM
this would have been fun but i know it will be a bunch of glitchers and a bunch of jab spammers Now if we had some guidelines i wouldnt mind for the fun of it.

PSU Character Information
DivineTenken"Sojiro" 150 beast FF(20)-Fg(20)-WT(20)-FM(8)
Dark Hadou "Sakura" 100 Cast FT(20)-AT(13)-WT(20)-MF(2)
BoogiePop Phantom 22 Cast Protranser 3
Hikikomori-Neet 35 beast FG(20)-GT(20)-GM(2)

Find me AFK on neudaiz bridge.

ashley50
Jan 19, 2009, 05:45 PM
you forgot to add the Xbox360 Tag on this :l

fay
Jan 19, 2009, 05:53 PM
it is actually tag code or just typing it in. if its code then i dont know it =/

buzyb77
Jan 19, 2009, 06:32 PM
Yeah, I hear those GM's don't play, and they most definitely don't read the forums either. :P

The GM team won't be able to offer official support for the event without a lot of notice in advance, but even for close upcoming events like this you could ask one of the 360 player moderators to check it out and/or hold onto the prize money. (They are listed as mods on the official SEGA boards.)

Good luck with the event and hope it goes well!

Then explain to me Y you don't have Melicore up to 150...Rubyd***l***s nor or why you track record for promisis is so Spotty.....Be glad Comic-Con is in New York.....

also can you Explain y we are sill Waiting For game changes....... that we have know about over a YEAR......

nat talking about content.....

Rare Mission Change, Photon Charge Change.....

h*ll it would have been Nice if you would have given us A new Anything Before the end of Jan.....I mean it not like we pay Sega money or anything.....

Rollback Note for tonight...Make 2 or MORE save files....

JAFO22000
Jan 19, 2009, 06:43 PM
they should change the team requisite to be "Group of four MF". THAT would be interesting!!!

ashley50
Jan 19, 2009, 07:04 PM
You irritate me so much.
I know how you feel...very well.

buzyb77
Jan 19, 2009, 07:25 PM
You irritate me so much. Every post you make is a negative one, one about hating SEGA, hating the GMs, hating the game. Especially this one, flaming a Game Moderator because they don't have a 150? That's absurd. You are just a very negative person.

On behalf of the rest of the 360 users, I apologize for this jerk's temper.

That aside, whose forum is this event supposed to be on?

I am a realist and I Type what I feel and and True.......

Unlike you and a few on this or the offical Fourms I am not a Brown Noser/Teachers Pet.... I am the guy who will get a free meal because the I was served a frozen steak(yes In real life on prom night 1995 I ordered a Well done steak...it was golden brown around on the top and about 1/4 around and Frozen Solid on the inside.... to this day it baffles me how the cook did that.)

The game has been out over 2 years and Ruby's Melcore can't get into all the S2s in the game....also they are restricted by the word filter...come on Help and Support are Bad words really? .....

The way you brownnose beggers act you think the GM are God ... and should not be Questioned or Ridiculed ...reallly phhhsssttt.. Maybe if the GM played the game they would See what is Broken And FIX it....

We still have Slowdown On a mission that came out over a year ago. Sacred Stream is it name, then we have the newer mission Flowery Pursuit that is just is broken. add to that the boxes behind wall you can't get too on Moatoob(its one of the old missions at the 1st lobby), and Caves of Ice which for some strage reason has no end boxes(only mission like this I think) and to top is all off for Fun list add the Mag Event (broken into due to billing server Error), The constant Billing server error, the Rollbacks, The lighting Carnival that benn broken and as far as we know still not fixed, and the growing list of glitches asked about because people are board due to lack of content....

ashley50
Jan 19, 2009, 07:34 PM
The game has been out over 10 years and Ruby's Melcore can't get into all the S2s in the game

10 Years? Are you sure about that?

Ruby's Melcore

Who's Melcore?

buzyb77
Jan 19, 2009, 07:49 PM
Who's Melcore?

odds are I mispelled that I know that Ruby often is a GM that is Mel.....r that all I can remember correctly..

fay
Jan 19, 2009, 07:52 PM
to be fair i agree and dissagree with some of the stuff he said.

the part i agree with is that if the GMs actually played the game then they would find out themselfs what is wrong with it

seems like every topic these days is turning into complaining lol

RubyEclipse
Jan 19, 2009, 08:49 PM
I don't want to stray too far from the original topic here, but fay brings up a good point and I wanted to make sure I addressed it.

Both active GM's right now (Ruby and Edward) do play the game for fun. You may not know it buzyb, but I was actually a player before I became a GM and started working at SEGA. I've been a PSO fan since Dreamcast, and around in the community for years. (Check my join date if you still don't believe it.)

My character Melchior is only level 100 or so, yes.

Melchior is also my 12th character. :)

I know it may be easy to pin all the blame on GM's; they are the reps for SEGA and ultimately they're the ones who take the slack when things go wrong or who share the joy of a large batch of new content. In simplest terms, just know that GM's do play the game and we're constantly pushing and working with the team to improve it.

That said, my advice is to be careful about complaining about 'no updates in January' just yet -

This month is far from over. : )

buzyb77
Jan 19, 2009, 09:21 PM
I don't want to stray too far from the original topic here, but fay brings up a good point and I wanted to make sure I addressed it.

Both active GM's right now (Ruby and Edward) do play the game for fun. You may not know it buzyb, but I was actually a player before I became a GM and started working at SEGA. I've been a PSO fan since Dreamcast, and around in the community for years. (Check my join date if you still don't believe it.)

My character Melchior is only level 100 or so, yes.

Melchior is also my 12th character. :)

I know it may be easy to pin all the blame on GM's; they are the reps for SEGA and ultimately they're the ones who take the slack when things go wrong or who share the joy of a large batch of new content. In simplest terms, just know that GM's do play the game and we're constantly pushing and working with the team to improve it.

That said, my advice is to be careful about complaining about 'no updates in January' just yet -

This month is far from over. : )

Wow you got 12 lvls on it.... 2 toon... Meh... and still Sega has not repaired the Laggy Missions....Also Even though Jan 30 is still in Jan..... Last day of the month updates... is old...alslo most of us that are not Brown nosing Sega have figured out that odds are Jan 30 is the next update due to the fact that Sega is not good at multitasking....and there is security updates on the 22/23....

oh and if that toon is you 12th.... Drop some boxes in its room it need new Equipment....And unless your ID is lower than 2k...

and woopie you played on the Dreamcast....so Did my friend..... I played on the XBOX 1... Got a 190.... yet I felt more Godly at 100 than I do now at 150....Also People played more than 1 mission ......

GMs need to Find a way to Spread out player base ...... beside white beast....

Also if the Lighting event is still Broken.....SKIP IT....go on to the Darkness event ...

RubyEclipse
Jan 19, 2009, 09:47 PM
It's obvious that nothing I can post here will convince you, but you're entitled to your opinion and that's your right.

All I'm going to say is sit tight and see what happens. I think I speak for most everyone when saying that posting constant negativity in every single post - even in threads that have nothing to do with content - gets really old really fast, like Zero mentioned. But I guess that's what we get for reading forums, eh? ;)

buzyb77
Jan 19, 2009, 09:53 PM
It's obvious that nothing I can post here will convince you, but you're entitled to your opinion and that's your right.

All I'm going to say is sit tight and see what happens. I think I speak for most everyone when saying that posting constant negativity in every single post - even in threads that have nothing to do with content - gets really old really fast. But I guess that's what we get for reading forums, eh? ;)

hrmmmmm ...a worker always comes in late and he shows up early one day are you to give him a cookie?......

I have played several MMO... Games ....and "sitting tight" and "Waiting" is all we have heard from Sega since Oct 24, 2006....it ran out long ago......FFXI took all my waiting abilities while waiting for parties....

fay
Jan 20, 2009, 12:32 PM
i can understand you being a little upset about lack of updates like the rest of us buzyb.
a hell of a lot of the player base is annoyed but i personally think its wrong to be taking it out on him.

im not a GM so i obviously dont know all about the work he does from what what iv seen, hes a bit like a messenger. he doesnt really control when we get updates so he can't be blamed for when we don't get any.
as iv saw his job in psu is to help out any players having problems in the game, wither that being abuse from other players or collecting any information on things sega missed and needs fixing.

basicly if you want to blame anyone for lack of updates then blame sega of japan since they control everythign it seems. i would also blame us, the player base though. its because of us always asking for updates that makes everyone think we should have a new one after the end of the last one

HOWEVER. i dissagree with segas choices to not give us proper reasons why the updates i.e carnavl hasnt came yet

they say its broken. it is possible but i doubt it. if they just came out and gave an honest answer of whats going on, even if it is something like you wont be able to get this event due to lack of sponsors etc then i admit i wouldnt be very happy that we wouldnt get it but id be glad they were honest about it. im wouldnt complain. id look forward to the next event we coul get

Atomic646
Jan 20, 2009, 01:46 PM
Also too much money and sorry btw there ar too many ways to cheat.....

*Cough* MGG