PDA

View Full Version : Making pallet Help Me Out

Melissa805
Jan 19, 2009, 03:23 PM
Alright I am looking up information because I think I will change from fighgunner to fightmaster. So I need to know whats the best Spear/Sword/Axe/Doublesaber Dammage wise first of all and what the best photon arts for these are including PA ones.
On a second note Id also like to know whats the best which might be the same but people might say others for elemental but for whitebeast sence that seems to be the hotspot.

buzyb77
Jan 19, 2009, 03:28 PM
Spear... Do a search on the Shops Same with all the other weapons as it can vary with Grinds on the weapon.....as for skills... Look at what the other Figmaster are using... also look at the skill people ar complain about and use them..

Melissa805
Jan 19, 2009, 03:41 PM
Spear... Do a search on the Shops Same with all the other weapons as it can vary with Grinds on the weapon.....as for skills... Look at what the other Figmaster are using... also look at the skill people ar complain about and use them..

I already did all the weapons checks so I know what weapons to get but that still leaves the photon art questions

buzyb77
Jan 19, 2009, 03:46 PM
odds are if it need a Pa Frag get it.......also Search on youtube an watch the damage..... If you don't want to do that Go look at the PA Skills of a Fighmaster...

San Anto
Jan 19, 2009, 09:22 PM
Well to be honest most PA on the 4 weapons have their uses but if you really want to pick a few to master first then i'd say:

Spear- Majarra
Sword- Gravity break
Double saber- Not had much experience with these but ive heard spiral dance is most useful
Axe- All 3 are great imo but the obvious choice would be Jabroga.

KuroShinnen
Jan 20, 2009, 07:23 AM
There are a few options depending on what you want...

-Spear - Mugunruk for ATP
Gekitsnata for PP
-Axe - Ank Zagza for ATP
Bil de Axe for PP
-Double Saber - Crea Doubles for ATP
Carriguine-Rucar for PP
-Sword - Agito Repca/Kan Yu for ATP
Svaltus Sword for PP

For the most part, the PP weapons are a little weaker than the highest ATP ones, but have a good almost 200PP more than the higher ATP ones. It comes down to how much you want to use a photon Charge. Now for PAs...

Spear - Dus Majarra
Axe - Anga Jabroga
Double Saber - Tornado Dance for fast traveling, and possibly Spiral Dance for a little damage.
Sword - Really doesn't matter, they are all pretty bad. I would say Gravity Break if I were to choose one.

kejen
Jan 20, 2009, 04:45 PM
Double agito and sweeth death has more atp and acc that crea doubles. Not to mention much cheaper to make. Rucar is good for traveling, fighting it's garbage compared to other double sabers.

Okanoh is a decent axe also. High PP and good acc.

Huge cutter is exact same stats as svaltus sword, just less PP. And only a fraction of the cost.

Depends how much money you have.

For PA, just get them all. Only a few for each weapon.

mll
Jan 20, 2009, 06:57 PM
Majarra for general random killing stuff.
Gravity Break for single-target damage.
Jabroga for the odd occasion its useful.
Dugrega when knockback is needed (large enemies)
Double sabers aren't really necessary - absolute dance does the most damage of the pa's (unless the stats for pa's changed drastically between levels 40 - 50) but its a pain in the ass to level. Tornado dance is good for travelling I suppose.

Kumlekar
Jan 20, 2009, 09:32 PM
Axes - Zagza for damage, Bil De Axe for PP, Okanoh/ Dedda if you can't afford. I use durega and in the odd case jarbroga.

Double Saber - Carriguine Rucar / Double Agito, Fighmaster gets alot of milage out of the rucar, for figuritively and literally (tornado dance). Basically stick with tornado dance and spiral dance. I'd recomend getting two copies of tornado dance, one to level, the other to keep at lv 1.

Spears - Gekisnata. The lower ATP is worth the PP on spears, especially as fighmaster. Majara is pretty much the only PA to look at (you could try robato though).

Swords - a high grind Agito Repca for the rich, Svaltus/Kan Yu for those who aren't. Tornado dance is good. Durega beats Gravity Break in almost every case, and in the ones that it doesn't, redda does.

Silvx
Jan 20, 2009, 10:34 PM
May I ask why the Zagza is better for damage than the Buti? (Sorry noobie alert ^^;)

kejen
Jan 21, 2009, 11:53 AM
Because there isn't a board for the ank buti. Any s rank axe in the 40-50% range will do more damage than a buti in the 20-30% range.

In general you want to have all your weapons in the 40-50% range. Mid to high 30% is pretty good too,

Not exactly sure what the highest % a weapon can drop at, but have seen some 33% before. So a 10/10 33% ank buti would actually be pretty good.

Aura_
Jan 26, 2009, 03:28 AM
so that makes my 8/10 24% ank buti garbage >_>. How about when rabol buti gives the set bonus?

kejen
Jan 26, 2009, 04:49 AM
Not garbage, but a 4/4 42%+ bil de axe is much better.

The ank buti board is coming out, then it will be the best axe it seems.