PDA

View Full Version : Being Removed For Using Photon Arts

Brandon805
Jan 19, 2009, 09:17 PM
Ive been being removed for using photon arts all day. I am a master fighter and I come in with axe and double saber and spear. People keep removing me because the best photonarts for each of these weapons hits the enemys away. I am also the kind of player that uses nothing but the photon art attack because normal attacks seem to suck. So this really dosnt work well for me so it looks like what I am being told todo is make a skill up group to take all the weapons to lvl 50 which is impossible for absolute dance. Then come in and I guess only use sword photon art. Then everyone is a little baby about how the master techers make lag and kick them.

DarkEliteRico
Jan 19, 2009, 09:25 PM
Most people just don't want to deal with fighmaster or any other fighter class to scatter the mobs making it a chasing game to do clean up. Most new fighmasters can not kill a mob in a single hit and that typically will piss off a party, now if you've got good skills/weps and are able to clear out a spawn within a move or two then have at it.
Just my two cents worth as well as experience, personally I don't give a shit I'll gun them down either way.

Brandon805
Jan 19, 2009, 09:35 PM
Well I just got removed once again in a row at the begining of the mission this time because they checked my photo arts and noticed my axe one was only lvl 9 and laughed calling me a noob for it. Even though I just got the photon arts 10 minutes before. People only notice the lowest one you have. They dont seem to mention the 50 ones I have. Only the ones that are like 15.
So even though people seem to be calling me a noob I think I am the only person Ive grouped up with today who isnt a noob. Because I seem to be the only person on today who has some balls.

XxAntMan215xX
Jan 19, 2009, 09:35 PM
who would want to play with a noobbroga Noob dancin spammer it knocks everything everywhere and if jab is 50 with a LKK and beast it will most likely 1 hit ko.When im on my gunner i dont mind but with my FF or AT/FT i hate it.this is a edit wait they booted you for not using jabroga thats weird i woulda been hella happy.

PSU Character Information
DivineTenken"Sojiro" 150 beast FF(20)-Fg(20)-WT(20)-FM(8)
Dark Hadou "Sakura" 100 Cast FT(20)-AT(13)-WT(20)-MF(2)
BoogiePop Phantom 22 Cast Protranser 3
Hikikomori-Neet 35 beast FG(20)-GT(20)-GM(2)

Find me AFK on neudaiz bridge.

Brandon805
Jan 19, 2009, 10:05 PM
Alright I was asking a question on how can I level up my photon arts without people being stupid. But then those thread got moved to rants which is a insult.

Kylie
Jan 19, 2009, 10:50 PM
Eh. It doesn't matter where your thread is, so I wouldn't be insulted by the move. Anyway, I think it's silly and somewhat rude to boot someone for something like that without asking them to stop or whatever prior. Luckily, the title update we're getting tomorrow will disable the boot feature mid-mission, so you won't have to worry about this for much longer. Also, I guess knocking stuff about doesn't bother me as much as it does other people.

Sinue_v2
Jan 20, 2009, 01:11 AM
Photon Arts have their situation specific usages. The game is easy enough, but technically, there was a slight attempt at team-play and strategy just in case it's ever needed. If you're getting booted, it's because you're using the wrong PA for the wrong situation, and it's annoying as hell.

Also, you're wasting a ton of damage potential if you only use PA's. Lead off with a normal attack so you can JA the PA for critical hit damage. I always did this anyhow, even on v.1. Guess I was a bit used to PSO where you got an accuracy bonus for leading with a Normal into Heavy combo.

Nitro Vordex
Jan 20, 2009, 01:21 AM
But then those thread got moved to rants which is a insult.Wait, this wasn't a rant? :roll:

Kent
Jan 20, 2009, 03:05 AM
Wait, this wasn't a rant? :roll:
Looks to me that it's a rant about people kicking him from parties because he uses Photon Arts that scatter enemies everywhere.

KuroShinnen
Jan 20, 2009, 07:07 AM
Seriously, Solo for a while.

For Jabroga, I soloed at Sleeping Warriors S2.
For Tornado Dance I did about 100 runs of White Beast C, soloing, leveling bot, hunting for PF.
For Absolute Dance, Have fun, I partied with like 4 friends while I leveled that up.

Tell me your level and it would be easier to tell you where to level them up.

Syl
Jan 20, 2009, 07:41 AM
For the aforementioned PA's it's obvious courtesy to NOT level those in parties, especially with randoms.

I really thought that was common sense, but I guess I was wrong >_>