PDA

View Full Version : A Quick, Very Cute, and Adorable Question

Immovable One
Jan 20, 2009, 05:20 PM
What's a palette?

I've been hearing players say "Nice Palette" this "Nice Palette" that.
And I also hear players go "Selling Palette" this "Selling Palette" that.

I dunno.

XD

Yunfa
Jan 20, 2009, 05:23 PM
Is this a trap of some kind? O___________________________________________O *waits for trap*

KuroShinnen
Jan 20, 2009, 05:24 PM
A palette is a set of weapons a person has.
They can be anywhere from the standard 6 weapons you can equip at once, to every weapon a person owns that they use.

Tetsaru
Jan 20, 2009, 05:24 PM
Your palette refers to the weapons you have equipped... simple as that.

Vent
Jan 20, 2009, 05:25 PM
Umm well uhh, I think the word 'palette' originates from PSO. Where the most fast actions you can do are put onto a tab called the 'action palette'. PSU developed that further and has a similar sytem, where you put your weapons on your 'palette' and select them. It's also where your mates are and such, more like a quick menu so you don't have to go through all those menu's to go to your trimate just to see you can't use it, because your screen is red.
If you try to sell an item you have on your 'palette', system will say it's 'equipped'. So that's the official term for PSU.

'Nice palette' is just another way to say 'nice equips'. 'Selling palette'...well I don't know. Selling a complete usable set of items? Just make something out of it. xD

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jan 20, 2009, 05:39 PM
er...I was going to say something mouth related and then I remembered what game this is.