PDA

View Full Version : PA bug fix?

acier287
Jan 21, 2009, 05:23 AM
no clue what this is about. someone shed some light for me..

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 21, 2009, 09:42 AM
Idk i heard a few people say that when the Pa Experience boost update first came out....in time it slowly went back to the experience rate before that.....

but idk

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 21, 2009, 10:52 AM
No one can seem to tell me ^^;
A few told me that when the boost orginally came out, that slowly in time it went back to normal but im not sure if thats true.....

Can someone verify this for me please

garjian
Jan 21, 2009, 10:58 AM
still seems faster to me... i was in a buff party recently and it took almost no time to get from 11-21... compared to how long it took me to get them from 1-11...

i havent noticed any slowing... and im still noticing the increased speed myself...

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 21, 2009, 11:00 AM
still seems faster to me... i was in a buff party recently and it took almost no time to get from 11-21... compared to how long it took me to get them from 1-11...

i havent noticed any slowing... and im still noticing the increased speed myself...
Did you do before or after the update this morning???

unicorn
Jan 21, 2009, 11:00 AM
...they made it faster?

Atomic646
Jan 21, 2009, 11:55 AM
HAHAHA hope so, need meh bullets leveled >.<

Darius_Drake
Jan 21, 2009, 12:39 PM
HAHAHA hope so, need meh bullets leveled >.<

This.

garjian
Jan 21, 2009, 01:08 PM
no... they just havent changed it...

the increased the lvl speed a long time ago... hes basically saying its been creeping back down to its original speed... im saying it hasnt...

as for todays update causing change... you implied this happened over time... so i doubt you originally meant today... thus... i can safely say, no it hasnt affected it.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 21, 2009, 01:18 PM
no... they just havent changed it...

the increased the lvl speed a long time ago... hes basically saying its been creeping back down to its original speed... im saying it hasnt...

as for todays update causing change... you implied this happened over time... so i doubt you originally meant today... thus... i can safely say, no it hasnt affected it.

Basically

I havent been home since sunday and i wont be until 2morrow morning.

I'm aware that the leveling speed happened along time ago....and normally i just level stuff dont really pay attention to time. When i saw that there was fix about it, someone told me that its "possible" that since then that the speed of leveling dropped compared to what its suppose to be.

So i was trying to find out if thats what the fix was about.

I'm not directly saying it dropped. I'm just tryin to find out exactly what was the problem with it.

Even to now im not sure :P

BahnKnakyu
Jan 21, 2009, 10:34 PM
EspioKaos, just what the hell did this update do?

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 22, 2009, 10:33 AM
Can someone tell me what this update was for :S lol

EspioKaos
Jan 22, 2009, 11:28 AM
All I can offer is this: http://forum.psupedia.info/viewtopic.php?p=3292#p3292

(Check the first edit of that post.)

Atomic646
Jan 22, 2009, 03:08 PM
Edit: He also confirmed the PA exp bit. It's pretty much what I thought it was. People with pure hearts probably won't notice a thing (it might as well have not been listed honestly...most of the people that know what it's for are banned). He also gave a few bits about the PP thing. I think the confusion might just be coming from there not being many details about it. I'm surprised noone's really mentioned anything by now, but I'll probably try to compare any potential new values to what's on PSUP. I've been thinking about double checking them anyway and adding missing ones.

Um... OK he didn't tell us anything really about the PA thing. :/

EspioKaos
Jan 22, 2009, 03:26 PM
What I got from it was that the PA EXP glitch that was fixed related to an exploit bad enough to get people banned for using it. I wish I could offer more, but that's all I've got.

BahnKnakyu
Jan 23, 2009, 02:42 AM
Leave it to STH to be vague about it. Typical of him.

If they fixed it and they announced it, they might as well say what it was, since if they fixed it IT CAN'T BE DONE ANYMORE.

Who needs transparency, eh?

S-T-H
Jan 23, 2009, 03:47 AM
I'm not sure what else I can really say about it. I know there were a couple of PA glitches and that is a fix to one of them. I can't say I'm familiar with whatever it was people were doing in this particular case, but I do know that people were banned over it. I also know that it didn't get much limelight, which is probably why people aren't sure about what it's for.

That's really about it. If someone wanted to know more, I suppose they could try asking a GM.