PDA

View Full Version : [Xbox 360] Looking for nice people to do runs with (especially during Winter Event)

Yamishira
Jan 21, 2009, 11:20 AM
Hi everyone. Sorry this is such a long post, but here goes.

I've been playing this since day one when it was released here, and joined the online servers at around christmas 2006. I just tend to keep to myself. I spend most of my time soloing, and usually only join up with a close online friend. but we both are obviously wanting more friends on here, and it would be great, especially with the winter carnival coming, to get some more buddies.

My main is Jay a CAST Fortegunner (havent really gotten round to levelling Guntecher yet) 147, and my alt which I posted pics of is Yamishira a Newman Fortetecher / Acrotecher lvl 76. I'm on most days playing, but Im 90% usually soloing on Uni 16, or some one of the other obscure Uni's. Im mainly looking for nice people who dont mind what me and my friend use, or grinds on weapons, PA levels etc.

Would anyone be interested in doing some runs sometime? The only problem is I dont personally use a mic, although my friend does when hes rarely on. Which may turn people off I dont know, but you could easily send me a message on live or whatever about a run your doing or something.

No worries if this gets no replies, as I know maybe what I listed maynot appeal to alot of people, but there we go. Thanks to anyone thats interested.

Thanks! :)

Suzuka Miyamoto
Jan 21, 2009, 08:25 PM
Its easy for me to help out people in this game since im a lvl98 newman lv20 fortetecher, attack techs lv39+ healing techs 50, and support techs "buffs" lvl 40. By the way if anyone needs a technic player for buffs and healing add me my Gt "Japanese teen" i care more about helping the team out in support.

BTW i dont use a mic, i play the classic way like on dreamcast. I use usb keyboard.

bupjo
Jan 21, 2009, 11:14 PM
ive been playing since 2006 as well, and like you i solo, well 100% now cuz i tend to jump from different planets doing various missions, and have had met some pretty rude individuals and would like to do runs with nice people as well.

gamertag is bup3 and syko pinay

Yamishira
Jan 22, 2009, 12:17 AM
So wait did you want me to add you 2?

Kirby is cool
Jan 22, 2009, 12:52 AM
Hello everyone this is my first post and I would like to start by saying hi. I am the one that runs with Yamishira all the time in PSU. We have been for about 2 years already with 80% of my time online running Yami.

I only have one character who is my name on here Kirby is cool. He's a level 117 fighgunner/fighmaster and I switch between the two classes often depending on the mission. PM me or Yami or you can message us on XBL or we might run into each other on PSU. Whatever is best for you. GT is The KICster.

Thanks!

BlueMan
Jan 22, 2009, 12:54 AM
I've been playing since 2006 as well :D. I'll play with you sometimes, that is if ya don't mind me not being able to use my mic due to a crappy connection. Thus, I'm a keyboard user until I can get a better one. I too am a solo type person but as of late I've been doing alot of parties. My gamertag is Mr Blue Man. nice gamertag btw

DEM_CIG
Jan 22, 2009, 10:43 PM
If u see me on u can send me a message. my gt Eternal Aura.