PDA

View Full Version : Lumirus / Kaos Knight at risk?

SJW89
Jan 21, 2009, 11:54 AM
Is the Lumirus/Kaos Knight unit going to drop at any point during the winter carnival?

I don't want to lose the value on mine, especially after missing the day when they were worth 80mil and I could have sold mine.

Ezodagrom
Jan 21, 2009, 11:56 AM
Lumirus/Kaos Knight doesn't drop on the Carnival ^^;.

SJW89
Jan 21, 2009, 12:05 PM
Good, I was nervous... It's the first thing I've ever found that is so rare like this...

I would hate to have to sell it and lose its goodness just to avoid being left behind in the economy. :)

Magician
Jan 21, 2009, 12:38 PM
Good, I was nervous... It's the first thing I've ever found that is so rare like this...

I would hate to have to sell it and lose its goodness just to avoid being left behind in the economy. :)

The price on LKK shouldn't go down until we get either the "Shred the Darkness" event or The Egg Thieves S2.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jan 21, 2009, 12:50 PM
Remember everything goes down in price eventually

Smidge204
Jan 21, 2009, 01:18 PM
It's not an investment, y'know. Not that I really understand the concept of "being left behind in the economy" - you make it sound as if it's impossible to play if you don't have multiple stacks of meseta sitting around.

=Smidge=

mvffin
Jan 21, 2009, 05:50 PM
you'll still do the same damage with it regardless of how many other people have one.

SJW89
Jan 21, 2009, 05:52 PM
Yes but I wouldn't have the possibility of profiting from it if I didn't sell it and then buy it back when it's cheap.