PDA

View Full Version : Shut the fuck up!!!

drac
Mar 2, 2001, 10:29 AM
Godd***it people!!! Gameshark?! Cheaters?! Theives?! What the f***?!? Who cares? I mean honestly! Why is it such a big deal??? Are the cheaters forcing you to cheat too? Are they hacking your game and taking your items? And if thieves are getting your shit, it's probably because you were f***ing stupid enough to let them have it in the first place!!! And, really... Are the cheat-device users causing you any physical harm??? Because you all whine like they're cutting your fucking d***s off!!!!! I for one am sick and f***ing tired of hearing it!!! People don't have to come here to cheat anyways! If you haven't noticed, that shit is all over the net by now, it's too late for you to do ANYTHING about it! And if people want to risk their good items trying to copy them, so what!!! I know a way to copy items with no risk involved whatsoever, but do I do it? No. Will I say how? No. You'd have to be a dipshit not to figure it out, it's simple. I've gotten BSOD-ed more times than I can count and I'll be damned if someone's gonna tell me they've lost more shit than me under the same character. I'd say that I have a valid reason for using codes. Half of my logged 100 hours have been wasted just trying to recover. But I don't; it's my choice not to just like it's anybody else's choice to do so. I'm sick and tired of hearing you're whining. "Cheating is bad! Cheaters are losers! Wah, wah, wah! I have a dick in my mouth!" And yet you persist in thinking that it's the cheaters who are losers. You make me sick. Just shut the fu** up, I don't wanna hear it anymore.

[addsig]

<RAG> after i kill you...

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: ragnarok on 2001-03-02 22:08 ]</font>

Star_Angel
Mar 2, 2001, 12:34 PM
drac, ever try Zanoph? works wonders for anger managment. Have you ever thought that YOU yourself don't have to come into these forums and read every post and thread? You don't even have to reply http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif

Yelling at these people because your tired of them whining sounds a bit hyporitical to me...................... maybe thats just me though eh?

Pneophen
Mar 2, 2001, 01:46 PM
that was a good read

Pneophen
Mar 2, 2001, 01:51 PM
i know this topic wont last long

ScaraB
Mar 2, 2001, 07:41 PM
Congratulations! You just made yourself sound like a grade A moron. Hope you're happy with yourself.

NightShade
Mar 2, 2001, 11:03 PM
I read your post and lets say that you need a little explanation.. Cheating itself isn't that bad for sure, when you're doing this for yourself and nobody else suffers from your cheating. This is the point man! Cheating in an online game is absolutely worthless. Why? Because it ruins the other people's game!! Ever played Diablo on b.net?? Cheating really killed everyone's fun in Diablo. Maybe the cheater's had fun in some sort of ways but the other players didn't. It is frustrating to play a game by the rules and get wiped out by cheaters. It's also frustrating to give great efforts to find great items and rase your character to high levels and see cheaters achieve the same thing, or achieve even greater things only in a couple of minutes by using a cheating utility of some kind. This is what it's all about. When you cheat in starcraft when playing against a CPU enemy, you're not frustrating anyone. When you cheat in an online game while thousands of people don't, this is another story. Cheating online is lame. It is the easy way to play and it really bug the real online gaming community wich follow the rules. For exemples, cheaters in TF 1.5 really fucking annoy me. Why? Cause it's frustrating to be killed in like 0.25 seconds because the guy shoots like 100 times faster thant normal. You get the point man?

ragnarok
Mar 3, 2001, 01:05 AM
Please please please refrain from using such profanity here. What you are doing is ruining a community that helps out and all others. I agree that cheating is bad but to post somehting like that is highly prohibitied. This topic is locked and edited.

Rag