PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 technic nerf?

majan
Jan 21, 2009, 06:53 PM
right,I know,there's already a topic about this..but no one is really talking about how it all went down on the 360 and before I go and philander in that topic trying to bring up BUT WAT ABOUT TEH 360 VERSOIN?!?!1! I figured I'd just start a new one for 360 players to discuss this odd little graphics situation...

ok,so I only had about 5 minutes to play today and won't be able to sit and really get into it till a little later,so i dl'ed the title update from xbox live, and did a quick run of scarred planet and threw around some real flashy techs like diga,gizonde,dambarta,and ramegid. all of which showed the appropriate 31+ or 41+ animation,with either no slowdown whatsoever,or drastically,drastically less.

I was by myself,but even with a lot of monsters on the screen,they still seemed to perform quite a nice step above what they used to. I'm assuming there hasn't been a rollback by now and that people have probably been out there playing. what do you notice about your friendly neighborhood masterforces? do you only see level 21 animations,or do you see the higher ones? and fellow masterforces, how are your technics treating you and your framerate? any trouble?should I brace myself for when I sit and get ready to dig in and play later?

EspioKaos
Jan 21, 2009, 07:05 PM
Your TECHNICs will always show up to yourself at their appropriate level. It's everyone else's (attack) TECHNICs that will appear as their LV21-30 counterparts if they are in fact LV31 and above.

Ryno
Jan 21, 2009, 07:11 PM
Your TECHNICs will always show up to yourself at their appropriate level. It's everyone else's (attack) TECHNICs that will appear as their LV21-30 counterparts if they are in fact LV31 and above.

so you say attack spells?
that's good
that means people can view support spells as 31 - 40 or 41 - 50?

but only attack spells 21. ?

even tho i have asked this question before just making sure... again

EspioKaos
Jan 21, 2009, 07:14 PM
so you say attack spells?
that's good
that means people can view support spells as 31 - 40 or 41 - 50?

but only attack spells 21. ?

even tho i have asked this question before just making sure... again

Right. All support TECHNICs will continue to show up at their appropriate levels.