PDA

View Full Version : Fighgunner Pallet

jifears
Jan 21, 2009, 10:35 PM
tring to get a good pallet for Event
Any sugestions for what weapons ii should get

ashley50
Jan 21, 2009, 10:42 PM
which of the available weapons that you can use are you most comfortable with or prefer?

jifears
Jan 21, 2009, 10:43 PM
Twin Sabers Swords and Axes

beatrixkiddo
Jan 21, 2009, 10:45 PM
Well there you go. I'd suggest using spears too though. Have you levelled up Dus Majarra?

jifears
Jan 21, 2009, 10:48 PM
i mean what weapons specificaly

beatrixkiddo
Jan 21, 2009, 10:54 PM
Swords: Kan Yu if male, Huge Cutter otherwise. Could try Svaltus Sword or Agito Repca but more expensive obviously. A-Rank Caliburns could be ok if you can get them with high %s.

Spears: Mugunruk (low availability) or Gekitsnata. Muktrand is also an option since you're a Fighgunner still, and much cheaper for good %s.
Twin Sabers: Grand Cross (not sure how cheap those are now after GBR, might be decent), or Tiga De Ragac if you can find some with decent %s... Again, Heavy Twin A-Ranks are still a good choice if you're Fighgunner, and easier to find good %s.
Axes: Ank Dedda for Dark, those boards are cheap enough that decent %s are cheap. For all other elements, Bil de Axe or Ank Zagza or Okanoh, or Ank Pikor.

ashley50
Jan 21, 2009, 11:09 PM
and Axes

FighGunners can't use Axes you know :l...

beatrixkiddo
Jan 21, 2009, 11:16 PM
How'd I forget that >_>

ashley50
Jan 21, 2009, 11:19 PM
also S rank Spears and Swords too are a NO...you'll have to stick to A ranks for those :)

BlueMan
Jan 22, 2009, 12:47 AM
Twin Sabers Swords and Axes

Well, seeing as these are what you're most comfortable with, why not try and switch to fortefighter? Pardon me if this post seems quit stupid, but the topic does say fighgunner palette >_>.