PDA

View Full Version : Dumb/bad missions?

DejA Vu
Jan 22, 2009, 07:48 AM
I have been playing for quite some time now and I think it's time 2 ask people what run they think is the dumbest of the game. I think the worst run in psu has 2 be white beast it is so stupid I just wish that it wasn't ran like it is 5 pages of runs cmon people this run is sooo stupid it's so boring I have fell asleep doing it. What do u think is the worst run of psu?

Barker5227
Jan 22, 2009, 07:55 AM
I have been playing for quite some time now and I think it's time 2 ask people what run they think is the dumbest of the game. I think the worst run in psu has 2 be white beast it is so stupid I just wish that it wasn't ran like it is 5 pages of runs cmon people this run is sooo stupid it's so boring I have fell asleep doing it. What do u think is the worst run of psu?

OMFG I AGREE 1000000000000000%!!

White Beast is the worst run on psu by far!

Yea the exp is good and some drops are good on S2 but other than that, its ridiculous!
Because of WB dark weapons are extremely overpriced, light armor is out of the question and prices for normal rares that drop elsewhere are overpriced as well!

AND its making all of the new players complete nubs!

dogg1000
Jan 22, 2009, 08:14 AM
Just because people run it 10,000 times doesnt mean its the dumbest run ever... There's some logic to running it b/c it gives alot of exp and mp at the same time on all ranks. Plus the drops are pretty good. But as for worst run ima say rouges shortcut, this mission has no use and the monster lvls on S2 rly suck compared to DT.

Shiryuu
Jan 22, 2009, 08:59 AM
Worst: AMF HQ Recovery. Horrible everything.

WB is far from worst. Pretty retarded to call it one when it has good drops and exp. Just because it's popular, doesn't mean it's cool to hate it. It's your own fault you can't find friends to run other missions.

sephiroth115
Jan 22, 2009, 09:43 AM
mad creatures. ugh. all that just to get to the field base

DejA Vu
Jan 22, 2009, 10:52 AM

WB is far from worst. Pretty retarded to call it one when it has good drops and exp. Just because it's popular, doesn't mean it's cool to hate it. It's your own fault you can't find friends to run other missions.

r u stupid of coarse I have friends I have way better friends then u will ever be at this game anyway I don't hate it cuz everobe does it I hate it cause it's so boring sooooo over rated and it's a huge noon feast all the bad ppl in the game play that stupid run

JAFO22000
Jan 22, 2009, 11:14 AM
r u stupid of coarse I have friends I have way better friends then u will ever be at this game anyway I don't hate it cuz everobe does it I hate it cause it's so boring sooooo over rated and it's a huge noon feast all the bad ppl in the game play that stupid run

I haven't had a good noon feast in quite some time.....

afterthoughtz
Jan 22, 2009, 11:16 AM

I disagree, White Beast is one of the best missions ever, although i hate it, but the xp you get makes it the best level, whether you like to run it or not:-P

EDIT: "I have way better friends then u will ever be at this game"
Congratulations, go play with your little friends....

Vent
Jan 22, 2009, 11:17 AM
I don't hate it cuz everobe does it

I hate it cause it's so boring sooooo over rated

Isn't that basically the same?

darkante
Jan 22, 2009, 11:30 AM
What´s stupid is that the most of the pre-expansion missions have absolutely no reason to be runned. What is so hard to make at least make those missions compete with the expansion mission reward? Bloody hell.

Alnet
Jan 22, 2009, 11:36 AM
But as for worst run ima say rouges shortcut, this mission has no use and the monster lvls on S2 rly suck compared to DT.
I'm gonna go with this. Even when I'm doing my "we're gonna run every mission on this planet!" group, we end up skipping this one. It's not worthy of attention.

Well, that, or post-nerf Labs S2/Desert Terror. I liked those missions a lot, before they decided it would be cool to drop like 50% of the difficulty.

unicorn
Jan 22, 2009, 11:59 AM
- Mad Creatures
- Crimson Beast
- Mad Beasts
- Lab Recovery
- Train Rescue
- Mizuraki Defense
- Moonlight Beast
- The Eastern Peril
- Forest Infiltration
- Forested Islands
- System Defense
- Valley of Carnage
- Rogue's Shortcut
- Tunnel Recapture
- Mine Defense

Jose!
Jan 22, 2009, 12:20 PM
What? No Electronic Brain?!

buzyb77
Jan 22, 2009, 01:08 PM

White Beast Is the WORST...

I am tired of seeeing this argurement.....90% of the parties do speed runs and Skip mobs....

Atm there is 1 yest 1 good item and it's an armor... Every thing else in this mission can be bought for 400k or less

No good gung, no good wands, no good non slicer weapons

Find another mission that Noob beast...it's been a year time to kill it.

Atomic646
Jan 22, 2009, 03:00 PM
That Mission in AMF Metro Platform (I Think) Not sure what its called but it has 5 blocks of bullshit

Tyreek
Jan 22, 2009, 03:04 PM
AMF Metro was goood for Basic class leveling. It was just... Challenging.

XxAntMan215xX
Jan 22, 2009, 03:06 PM
White beast hands down. as far as pre expansion missions there fun just not worth the exp or mp.

amtalx
Jan 22, 2009, 03:12 PM
ALL STORY MISSIONS.

Immovable One
Jan 22, 2009, 03:13 PM
Anything with Ethan Waber in it.

Tyreek
Jan 22, 2009, 03:14 PM
Someone hates stories. :D

Kylie
Jan 22, 2009, 03:17 PM
White Beast in itself isn't a bad mission, but people play it too much.

The dumbest missions are any missions that have enemies under LV100 on their highest difficulty. Seriously. We need the S3 difficulty on all v1 missions as soon as possible. Other than that, HSM is pretty aggravating.

Calsetes
Jan 22, 2009, 03:35 PM
I have to group White Beast in one of those missions that I don't like.

If I hadn't played it EVERY SINGLE DAY except like 1 week before I stopped playing PSU a year ago, then I'd probably like it. For me though, nothing "good" for me drops there, and I really hate those Kermit the Frog things, always poisoning me left and right....

It's easy enough though, and I don't mind dying during it, I just am so bored with it. I left PSU playing that, a month after I come back, and everyone's still playing it. Other people like it, that's cool, I'm just not a fan of it.

Aside from that one though, a good majority of the vanilla missions could use a bit of an upper in their rewards upon completion. And probably one of the most retarded missions ever is "Photon Eraser Return." Who'd wanna return that!?!?!?!? Strange Flash Gordon-esque devices forever!!!!!!!!!

The_Brimada
Jan 22, 2009, 03:54 PM
That neudaiz relics mission in Agata, Holy Grounds?
Whatever it is its the dumbest mission available right now.
S2 has like lvl 85 enemies or something. I know the enemies are only 10 levels higher than S rank and it isn't real S2 caliber.

There isnt really ever a reason to run this mission at all

Noblewine
Jan 22, 2009, 04:17 PM
I only dislike White Beast because dodging freeze traps is annoying and the little room to move around in certain parts.

dogg1000
Jan 22, 2009, 04:49 PM
S2 has like lvl 85 enemies or something. I know the enemies are only 10 levels higher than S rank and it isn't real S2 caliber.

Holy grounds S rocks... Has the best exp for its lvl but the mp sux so no low level players run it.

Spartan Law
Jan 22, 2009, 04:54 PM

Ur just an idiot and u dont know a good from a bad run WB is overrated!!!!! drops are alright nothing is amazing that drops their if u were smart u would hunt something worth money and useable, sleeping warriors-pwand, hive missions-repca [B] have fun runing dumbest mision in game

Are you guys friends by any chance? If not I think I see that magical sparkle of eternal friendship :D

As for the actual thread, the dumbest mission is without question... err... None. They all have they little adorable quirks in my eyes. :-P

DAMASCUS
Jan 22, 2009, 05:21 PM
I guess I would have to vote for Forest Infiltration as the dumbest by far. You need an almost full party( buttons ) just to S rank it or see the rare spawn and it is not that difficult that you need extra people.

The_Brimada
Jan 22, 2009, 05:21 PM
Holy grounds S rocks... Has the best exp for its lvl but the mp sux so no low level players run it.

I agree for low levels its decent, but after that it blows lol.

amtalx
Jan 22, 2009, 05:36 PM
Someone hates stories. :D

I hate bad stories. :p PSU's story is criminally bad.

Shiryuu
Jan 22, 2009, 06:05 PM
lol. Some people need to get that stick out of their butts.

Neith
Jan 22, 2009, 07:41 PM

We need S3 for Agata Relics (and most of V1), badly. I know it's gonna happen at some point (Goliath and a few others got it on JP PSU), but some of the v1 missions need a reason to be worth doing. Moonlight Beast would be worthless if it didn't have Hoshi-kikami as a drop. Agata Relics is (along with HIVE) my favourite area in the entire game, but there's just no point running it. For a limited time, it was good for hunting Catilium, but now we have Bladed Legacy, there's no point running Agata anymore.

Mind, Electronic Brain is high on the list of missions I can't stand running (shame it has decent drops)- it just seems to go on forever...even when it's a fast run, I'm bored all the way through it.

GeekRuler
Jan 22, 2009, 07:56 PM
Most of the missions I end up disliking are the ones that end up with no bosses/boss box.
Or version one missions with mobs barely scratching level 100
Only exception is Lonely Laboratory Bil De Melan and Rafal Bragga(?) make up for it (that mission is amazing :D)

darkante
Jan 23, 2009, 05:31 AM
Mind, Electronic Brain is high on the list of missions I can't stand running (shame it has decent drops)- it just seems to go on forever...even when it's a fast run, I'm bored all the way through it.

I have to agree, the interior and the spawns just makes me tired.

jayster
Jan 23, 2009, 05:39 AM
ALL STORY MISSIONS.

I 100% agree with this. I'v only completed like 5 story missions because they bore me to tears. I would rather sit and listen to the PSU music for hours.

Otherwise, probably Mine Defense, I don't know why but I hate that mission. I don't think WB is a horrible mission at all. If it wasn't so overran, it's actually an interesting mission. It has good exp and like before, if it wasn't so overran, it has a good decent amount of good rares. Personally, I loved the mission when it came out because it was something completely different, but now, i can only do 2-3 runs before I get bored and sign off.