PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Badges

Chimeria
Jan 22, 2009, 02:08 PM
I've been searching everywhere for an answer but I can't find one anywhere. I was just wondering where I could find weapon badges. I really want some PSO music for my room. I know you're supposedly able to get them from the MAG mission but I've done that quest numerous times and only got PA fragments. So can someone please help me out.

EspioKaos
Jan 22, 2009, 02:10 PM
Currently there is no way to obtain them. The post-MAG versions of the missions do not drop them anymore. However, future missions will drop them.

Namine
Jan 22, 2009, 02:11 PM
It seems that you can only get those badges when the event(or some others) are active.

There is going to be another solo mission where they drop and even later in a trade-in mission.

Calsetes
Jan 22, 2009, 02:12 PM
I had the same question when I came back from a year-long break and wanted an aura unit that was available there, only to find a dismal answer:

Nope, they were available only during the max attack G event - the missions available are the max attack G' (or G prime) missions - pretty much the same stuff, just without weapon badges. They still have the item exchange mission up though, in case people decide to finally trade in ones they were saving. I have heard though that they might have another max attack G event at some point (the Japanese servers had not only max attack G, but also a max attack G+ with a few extra items for trade).

If you want some info on what will be available if we get this second one, check out psupedia.info and look under the "events" heading (it might be under missions on the side bar, I forget).

WhiteKnight01
Jan 23, 2009, 02:47 AM
but i read on psupedia that 5 gold w badges in the lotery can turn into a Chevalier Edge so you may wnat to hold onto those w badges for a while, lucky iv still 3 stacks from the second part