PDA

View Full Version : Swatstika

raikomaru40
Jan 22, 2009, 02:14 PM
So actually, I'll be able to get on PSOW more rather than less due to the fact that 2 of my classes are on the computer all hour for the entire semester, Web Design and Comp Creations. So, feel free to assume I'm paying attention. 8-)

Sayara
Jan 22, 2009, 02:17 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/Snoopychan/10b9193d991dddd0890f4ba762e99217.gif

DONT BE DISTRACTED GO BACK TO CLASS

raikomaru40
Jan 22, 2009, 02:19 PM
Make me. FKL is way more fun than school.

SabZero
Jan 22, 2009, 02:40 PM
Swastika? Stikfas?

Vanzazikon
Jan 22, 2009, 02:44 PM
Make me. FKL is way more fun than school.I'll hire TOH to sweep your girlfriend off her feet and hold her captive. No wait, FKL is more fun than school. :wacko:

raikomaru40
Jan 22, 2009, 02:45 PM
Swastika? Stikfas?

No, Mr. Bavarian, the title was a cover for the underlying truth behind my devious plan to half-ass all my work since I'll be here in the FKL a lot.

And yes Vanz, FKL is more fun.

Larian
Jan 22, 2009, 02:46 PM
Thats kinda funny cause that is how I was in all my web classes...But when your friends with the treacher, and she doesn't really mind seeing I never disturbed class and always got the highest grades in her class...yeah...

SabZero
Jan 22, 2009, 03:17 PM
Hey, as long as you "get it" (what is taught), fine. Just don't turn into a mooching, unproductive member of society. kthxloveyabye

Oh, and that's Misses.

HUnewearl_Meira
Jan 22, 2009, 04:30 PM
Just remember that your purpose in being in that class, is not to enjoy yourself. The choices you make now will either haunt or behoove you, for the rest of your life. Choose to goof off and not learn the material, and you'll either have to retake the class, or the more advanced classes later on will be more difficult; if it's the last class of that subject, then it'll slow down your professional life later on-- not knowing the material inside and out will make it more difficult for you to get or retain a job. Ultimately, the social aspect is something like a candy bar. You can have it and enjoy it now, but next week, it will be gone and possibly forgotten. The knowledge and understanding you gain from the class, however, will help you survive the rest of your life.

Tact
Jan 22, 2009, 06:07 PM
Heed the Doot Bringer's words. You don't want your job to suck because of us, do you? :wacko:

Vanzazikon
Jan 22, 2009, 08:32 PM
Is there anything FKL feels guilty for? :wacko:

Tessu
Jan 22, 2009, 08:52 PM
Whenever I'm in a computer-oriented class, I finish all the work first and then I goof off if he allows us to. Which is what I hope you plan to do? o: Goof off after you're done with what you should be doing?

Nitro Vordex
Jan 22, 2009, 10:23 PM
Hey, as long as you "get it" (what is taught), fine. Just don't turn into a mooching, unproductive member of society. kthxloveyabye

Oh, and that's Misses.
inb4 inafter Toh hits on you

raikomaru40
Jan 23, 2009, 12:04 PM
FYI PSOW is the reason why I only got a 23% in MS Office last year.......

Sorry "Misses" Bavarian.......

No #42, we shouldn't feel guilty about anything.........

Outrider
Jan 23, 2009, 01:06 PM
You had a course dedicated to Microsoft Office?

Really?

When I was in high school we had "21st Century Computer Essentials" which was a single semester class that all freshmen had to take. It covered all that ridiculous crap. Thank God they didn't break it down any further.

Also, seriously, nothing you discuss here in FKL will have nearly as much importance in the rest of your life as making sure you do well in your classes. Nobody is going to care that you know how to post anime pictures on a spam forum when you're looking for a job. Start paying attention in class.

raikomaru40
Jan 23, 2009, 01:59 PM
Yes, it's a serious course, and I know this site is pointless, but I'm doing my work to, so lay off me. What are you, my wife?

Outrider
Jan 23, 2009, 02:37 PM
Yes, it's a serious course, and I know this site is pointless, but I'm doing my work to, so lay off me. What are you, my wife?

Oh, you guys are already married?

And I thought getting engaged at 16 was moving too fast.

raikomaru40
Jan 23, 2009, 02:46 PM
No, we're not married yet, but just so you know I'm done w/ my current project, gimme a sec and I'll try to post it.......

EDIT: never mind, photobucket wont let me upload an adobe illustrator image

Outrider
Jan 23, 2009, 02:57 PM
Thank you, I understand that you're not married.

The number of people who miss the point around here is making me more and more depressed with each passing day.

HUnewearl_Meira
Jan 23, 2009, 04:18 PM
I see what you did there, Mix.

raikomaru40
Jan 26, 2009, 12:00 PM
Thank you, I understand that you're not married.

The number of people who miss the point around here is making me more and more depressed with each passing day.

I understand you're being sarcastic (I hope) but it's the internet, how many educated people do you expect to encounter?