PDA

View Full Version : HELP HAVE NOT GOT MY GAME

Tnk0072
Jan 22, 2009, 04:28 PM
okay its been 2 weeks since its shipped out and 3 and a half weeks since i ordered it i got it from play asia still waiting for it to get here i have checked the mail every day and now i have a couple questinons will it come in ups or mail and do they lose a lot of products in the mail. ty :-(

Tyreek
Jan 22, 2009, 04:47 PM
Look up on this thread, as another dealt with a similar problem.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157518

GeoSword
Jan 23, 2009, 01:43 AM
Shipping from overseas takes a while. Also the fact that Customs has to inspect what comes from outside the country. Was like that for PS0, a FA4 Type-Moon figure and Tigris MMS all coming from overseas. I ordered PS0 back in early December and didn't get it until like the first week of January. Patience is all I can recommend.

Shiroyu
Jan 23, 2009, 02:41 PM
a FA4 Type-Moon figure

I don't know who you are, but you are awesome. Type-Moon ftmfw.

You should know how it's going to arrive, since you kinda choose that with the order. If you chose UPS, it should arrive sooner than later. FedEx, not sure. USPS, you're going to be waiting for a while.

GeoSword
Jan 29, 2009, 08:55 AM
If it's Type-Moon I like very much. Anyways, have you gotten your package yet Tnk? I'd find it a bit odd if it has not already.

Dragwind
Jan 29, 2009, 02:01 PM
I suggest contacting the site/place you ordered the game, and check for a tracking number of sorts in your receipt. Sometimes you can input that number into your shipping provider and check on the status of the package.

Some imports can also take up to a month, so keep that in mind.

_Vyser_
Jan 29, 2009, 03:16 PM
Hmm...Playasia.com isn't looking too good in my book now. I guess this is a good reason to stay with Yesasia.com for now.

Hey Drag, do you have PSZ?

GeoSword
Jan 29, 2009, 04:54 PM
Hmm...Playasia.com isn't looking too good in my book now. I guess this is a good reason to stay with Yesasia.com for now.

Hey Drag, do you have PSZ?

I've done business with Play-Asia for a long time now. It strikes me odd as it has taken this long for him to get PSZ. That, or he has already and has not responded.

_Vyser_
Jan 29, 2009, 11:04 PM
Did you happen to do the cheapest shipping? For Yesasia.com, at least, the cheapest shipping basically means they ship it when something else ships to that area (thus it is free if I remember correctly). So if you don't have any priority on your item, good luck getting it fast. Even with that said, it is very odd you haven't gotten it yet... most things shouldn't take more than 1-2 weeks to ship. Perhaps it was lost?

LionHeart-
Jan 30, 2009, 01:08 PM
To be honest don't pay for the expensive shipping, you'll end up paying for the P&P and then have to pay an extra charge for it going through customs.

In total I had to pay something like 97 USD, yes 97 dollars for a fucking DS game which I had to wait over 2 weeks and abit for it be delivered.

I paid for the game, then Fedex delivery which came to about 80-85 in total. Then the other day Fedex sent me a 12 pounds bill >:[, never ordering anything from Playasia again...

Its very strange though that your game has taken so long to be delivered. Have you tried contacting them? Or checking the tracking infomation on it, if you did pick a P&P with tracking on it.

_Vyser_
Jan 30, 2009, 01:29 PM
To be honest don't pay for the expensive shipping, you'll end up paying for the P&P and then have to pay an extra charge for it going through customs.

In total I had to pay something like 97 USD, yes 97 dollars for a fucking DS game which I had to wait over 2 weeks and abit for it be delivered.

I paid for the game, then Fedex delivery which came to about 80-85 in total. Then the other day Fedex sent me a 12 pounds bill >:[, never ordering anything from Playasia again...

Its very strange though that your game has taken so long to be delivered. Have you tried contacting them? Or checking the tracking infomation on it, if you did pick a P&P with tracking on it.

HOLY! Where did you ship it from? Even with the 2-4 day shipping, it only cost me $57 at yesasia.com.

LionHeart-
Jan 30, 2009, 01:50 PM
HOLY! Where did you ship it from? Even with the 2-4 day shipping, it only cost me $57 at yesasia.com.

Wow, aren't lucky you lol! You must of pulled some strings to get it at that price ;3!

I know though, it is totally disgusting and daylight robbery but all you can do is laugh about it lol!

I ordered it from Playasia to the UK, heres my order details. This is also without the wtfomgwheredidthiscomefrom Fedex £12.03 bill. Lucky enough i'm from the UK and the pound is stronger then the Dollar but not lucky enough that the pound has completely gone shit lol over the pass few months.

_Vyser_
Jan 31, 2009, 12:56 AM
I bet your location has to do with it. It only had to ship to Minnesota for me, so maybe it was easier? Who knows though.

It does suck having the dollar being so weak now. I've ordered a few items out of the UK, so I really know how much it sucks...It is ironic though. I found a few items that were US imports on Amazon.co.uk that were actually cheaper than the exact same item on Amazon.com. Basically, I could import an import back to where it was imported from and it would be cheaper than if I ordered it from the US website. XD